Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SnippTheMan's Application

3 posters

Go down

SnippTheMan's Application Empty SnippTheMan's Application

Post by SnippTheMan Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 am

My main character in Maple Story is SnippTheMan, that charecter is just level 64, I was a gonna try join a guild with Xpose with that. (who is now hacked), and they gave me a trial but as said the char got hacked.

The reason that I want to join the Zenith is because I have heard alot of posetive replys about this guild. So I feel I can trust you anyhow. Difference to other guilds I tried.

My real name is Marius Aasen Pettersen and is 17 years old turn 18 on 12 november.

I am a gamer and play as much as I can and have time, but my prioteter also as an example when I run to take driving license.
I also run parties around with friends and hang out with them too, but mostly I play, right now I have plenty of time to play much because it's summer but after I start work as being not as much activity because I have to pack road said.
I have played Maple Story since I was 12 years old.

I play MapleStory as often as I can possibly play it.

I hate hackers, because I have been hacked and know what it feels like I mean the hacker should find something else to do. I have not been scamming before, but i belive it is pointless to do it because there are people who are not good enough to play this game. I hate to be KSed, I've never done it, but simply defended myself as best I can when people have tryed to ks me. I think KS is pointless to do it only shows how little respect they have for other players in the game.

I can contribute to try as best as I can to help people in the guild, but im not so much funded since ive lost much Godly equipment when I was hacked.

My goal now is to get high lvl Demo Slayer and a Godly one right now.

I agree to the rules you have and will follow them.

SnippTheMan
Shroom

Back to top Go down

SnippTheMan's Application Empty Re: SnippTheMan's Application

Post by Aegyo Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello Marius, welcome to our forum.

I got a few question for you:

In what previous guild you were in? Who else do you know from the guid? How do you earn/make your mesos and where are you from? I appreciate if you could answer these question, that i gave you. Smile

Also get to know us better first, visit our guild fm Ch5Fm1 and goodluck on your application!.

Aegyo
Aegyo
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Ah one thing to this application:
This is Vegard's irl friend and he asked me individually whether he could join the same guild as Vegard. From what I heard Vegard would even trust him with his equipments, so I actually already approved yesterday. I'm going to lock the thread now, invite him to Jr Guild please Smile
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down