I would like to join the guild :)

Go down

I would like to join the guild :)

Post by jurritwwijk on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:53 am

Hello,

My name is Jurritwwijk and I would like to join this guild. I've got 4 characters: lvl 103 Night Walker, lvl 103 Fire Mage, lvl 100 Aran and 98 Wind Archer. I play the most of the time on my Wind Archer. His name is DrinkingBird. My best items are: Bathrobe 18 dex, Green shades 15 Dex, Talking Witch hat 15 Str, Maple Heritage cape +17 dex and 2 W.Att. I'm 15 years old and I'm from 'de Achterhoek' (That's a place in East Holland). I like gaming Ems, Leaque of Legends and Minecraft. I also like to hang around with some friends. Smile I play MS since 2006. I was a big noob and I played Gms. I took a break from a year and I started playing Ems. I din't played it from 2008 untill 2012. I had some breaks from a few months sometimes. My first guild was Neko. I try to play everyday Ems. It will do now it's vacation but when school starts I don't know if I can be everyday online. But I will certainly try! I think scamming is the biggest problem in maple. You can't trust each other! :O Hacking in maplestory is pathetic.. Why would you play Maple if you are in 3 seconds lvl 200? No fun? I've heard from iHybridzZz it's an awesome guild and he said there are so many nice people in here. That's what I'm searching for! Very Happy I am suitable for this guild because I am a Team player. I like to help other people with their problems. And I wanna have a good time! Very Happy I've met iHybridzZz today, and if all people are as nice as this guy, this is a very nice guild! My goal in maple is: Having Fun!

I have read the rules, and I accept them fully.

Cheers, DrinkingBird (Jurritwwijk)

jurritwwijk
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Re: I would like to join the guild :)

Post by mckkhus on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:44 am

any bossing experience?
im a bit worried of those low lvls, guild is basicaly 140+ and we rarely do exceptions...
im holding my vote
mckkhus
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jurritwwijk on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:57 am

Yes I know about the low lvls.. normally I don't like to spam 1 character. But if I want I can raise in lvl? I'm going for an UA now. I've got only boss experience from private servers. But that's past.

jurritwwijk
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:19 am

Hello and welcome to our forum,

jurritwwijk wrote: Yes I know about the low lvls.. normally I don't like to spam 1 character.
Could you explain me this a bit? You do not even have one character with the 4th job, that is what's actually concerning me..
As mckkhus said the main guild is 140+ without exceptions.

jurritwwijk wrote: I've got only boss experience from private servers. But that's past.
Private server does not count, it is quite different from the "real" servers. Any experience in the "real" EMS Server?
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:23 pm

hello jurritwwijk,
there certain things i dont like about ur app
1.u seem to lack alot of knowledge (about bossing/funding and lvling)
2.ur levels are just too low. (if you keep in mind that the guild is 140+)
3.and the guild is 17+ (and ur only 15)
4.plz put some time in an decent layout for ur app so its easyer to find things Razz

goodluck on ur app holding my vote for now.

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by jurritwwijk on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Cause if I had a break from maple, there went so many patches I started another character and another and another and another. So I think that's the reason.

I think I'm not ready for this guild yet. You guys are all more experienced with with Bossing and lvling. I think I Apply later if I've got more bossing experience and stuff. But can you explain me why there is an age associated with this guild? I think that's a bit strange. I know my english isn't 100% correct. But you guys know what I mean and we can communicate well don't you think?

Maybe See you guys later on in Ems. Wink

jurritwwijk
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 am

Your English is indeed no problem.

It's just the basic knowledge which is required to e.g. handle problems and conflicts in the right way, react to certain situations in the right way, etc.
So it's actually about the mental maturity.
And also, because the average age of the majority of the guild members is between 18-21 years.

Happy Mapling!Smile

Application withdrawn, thread closed.
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down