[Application] Gamrin

Go down

[Application] Gamrin

Post by Gamrin on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I saw everyone from Zenith, but I know it's a fun community. Since Pk declared Oddysey as "dead" (he got tempbanned for some reason), we were suggested to find a new guild.
Now, for the needed details:

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)
All my Characters? Ohwell, I've got time. (won't be filling every piece of data initially, perhaps on request)

Name Job Level Funding Range CleanRange BuffedRange Perfect PartyHP
Gamrin Demon Slayer 174 High 92732 ~ 103036 172102 ~ 191224approx 260k 19358
ClawUA Night Lord 181 Zero
ClawDitUA Shadower 160 Low 7252 ~10360 11644 ~166345052
clawmage Bishop 124 Low
ClawRawr Striker 120 Low
ClawBrawl Buccaneer 134 Low
ClawEvan Evan 80 Low
ClawMech Mechanic 90 Medium
ClawDK Spearman 53 Zero
ClawShade Night Walker 120 Low
ClawBow Hunter 49 Zero
ClawBoom Cannonneer 106 Low
ClawSword Page 52 Low
ClawThor Wizard (Ice/Lightning) 52 Medium
ClawMerc Mercedes 95 Low

hmm, this reminds me I have to update my signature... =D
2. Introducing Yourself
Hmm, introducing me... I'd say I'm a typical nerd/geek, I do things to an extreme extent, regardless of what others say. Though these things might not always be beneficial, or even useful. I'm a competitive ballroom dancer, and I like to write poems (and songs if the situation allows it). Also I'm a programmer, and I study Software Engineering.

The name's Sander, by the way. I live in the Netherlands (Limburg), and I'm 19 years of age.

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)
About 5-6 years of the continuous: joining a guild, having a good time, guild gets torn apart by <insert random reason>, aaand you're flying solo again. Some previous guilds are Eave, UrbanLegends and Hysteria. I also was playing with Lmaonade when they were dominating the GPQ ranking. (Good old times)

4. Game Activity
Daily. Mostly more than 40 hours per week (sudden realization, damn that's a lot...)

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc. )
Well, I have solo'd pap, zak, BG, pia, anego, scar, targa and czak. And I was going to do an empress run this Sunday, not sure what will come of it.

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking
Scamming is dishonorable, KSing is annoying, and hacking is boring.

short note on scamming: You can trade with me, and make profit 1000 times, but you can only scam me once.
KSing sometimes is necessarily, but should not be enforced when you can't. For example, if you are over-over-over funded, and you need that spot in MP3, there's always a way to reason with the people there. If they are rude and offensive, I find KSing to be allowed, as a matter of in-game punishment for being rude. I do not condone KSing purely for breaking someone's EXP-gain and hindering them in their training.

On hacking, I define hackers in certain groups.
Leechers; These are the losers of the "Hackers". They download a trainer, and use it to their advantage. No creativity or intelligence needed.

People-that-find-exploits; These people are geniuses, and should be hired by Nexon/Wizet. They look at the game critically to find small loop-holes. What they do with it is a different case.

People-that-write-trainers-with-the-exploits-from-the-aforementioned-people; These people are the most dangerous, and damage inducing in the term of "hackers". They create the hammers with which maplestory can be battered. I must say some make very beautiful hammers. (As a programmer, I can appreciate pretty code.) But yea, give any dum-dum (Leecher) a hammer, and they'll break things. (Like the economy).

note: Some hammers are delicate, and only meant to use for putting up that picture, or repairing something.

I define hackers (leechers) as people that want to eliminate the challenge in a game/task and want to skip straight to the reward. However Maplestory is (in my opinion) a game that is most fun becáuse of the difficulties you overcome (with friends).

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith
I'm looking for a close-knitted community to join, and spend time with.

8. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?
I offer a boat-load of experience in the game, inside information on the hacking scene (clearly explained for the confused), a strong bossing squad and a reliable friend.

9. People you know in Zenith
I hate this as a part of an application.
ones that spring to mind are Yura, Wessel and Galmera, Laila, Sara, other ex-UrbanLegends.

10. Goals in Maple
I made this list already somewhere... hmm... well, time to do it again, and right this time!

BossesPapulatusPianusZakumHorntailThe BossChaos ZakumChaos HorntailPink BeanCygnusArkariumAuf Haven
Bosses Solo'dPapulatusPianusZakumHorntailThe BossChaos ZakumChaos HorntailPink BeanCygnusArkariumAuf Haven
%str50100150200250
And some trivial leveling goals. Level 200, etc.


...Oppan Gangnam style...


Last edited by Gamrin on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________



clawmage --- Priest ------------ 122/140
ClawRawr --- Striker ----------- 120/120
ClawBrawl -- Buccanneer -------- 135/140
ClawEvan --- Evan -------------- 080/130
ClawMech --- Mechanic ---------- 080/130
ClawDitUA -- Ultimate Shadower - 160/200
ClawUA ----- Ultimate Night Lord 181/200
ClawDK ----- Spearman ---------- 05X/120
ClawShade -- Night Walker ------ 120/120
ClawBow ---- Hunter ------------ 052/130
ClawBoom --- Cannonneer -------- 106/130
ClawSword -- Page -------------- 052/130
ClawMerc --- Mercedes ----------- 95/140
ClawThor --- Ultimate Wizard(IL) 052/130
Gamrin ----- Demon Slayer------- 177/200 {MAIN}
avatar
Gamrin
Green Mushroom

Posts : 21
Points : 25
Join date : 2012-03-02
Location : Netherlands

http://www.rstr.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Leaf on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Hey Sander Smile Welcome back to the forum!

Pk kind of banned himself on purpose (his mercedes at least) by smega'ing stupid things o.o don't ask me why lol i don't know ._ .

I'll wait for some comments to the application. Good luck Wink

P.S. one formal thing; you forgot to write down your name/age (for those who do not know you yet) and that you read and accept the rules!
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Wesselhere on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:30 pm

"...Oppan Gangnam style..."
ROFL!

oke nice looking app very detailed (expected nuthing mroe nuthing less from ya)
also i cant agree more on ur statement about hackers
(also the genious part of it)

im holding my vote till some more ppl vote ^^

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 312
Points : 326
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere but here...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by mckkhus on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:08 am

Very nice app >.>
we've done some boss todays and i know Sander for a while
friendly, talkative and helpful person
huge yes from me ;D
avatar
mckkhus
Smexy Junior Master

Posts : 117
Points : 128
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by MrXpose on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 am

hello , wlecome to our forum, i think you forgot ur name and age and where you are from, but.

about
*KSing sometimes is necessarily, but should not be enforced when you can't. For example, if you are over-over-over funded, and you need that spot in MP3, there's always a way to reason with the people there. If they are rude and offensive, I find KSing to be allowed, as a matter of in-game punishment for being rude. I do not condone KSing purely for breaking someone's EXP-gain and hindering them in their training.*

i would say you shouldnt ks them even they are rude, because they might got a reason of being rude, maybe other ksers ksed him before you came who knows but i dont find that a reason to ks someone, ive been into that aswell but, i rather cc next channel instead of wasting my time making Drama and such out of it.

thats my opnion.

ill wait for future replys.
avatar
MrXpose
Drake

Posts : 67
Points : 79
Join date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Aegyo on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:29 am

Hello Sander, welcome to our forum.

I got a question for you, didnt you applied to our guild a while ago? and what was the reason that you joined other guild afterall? also what MrXpose says at the part ''they got a reason of being rude" and + the guild name reputation will go down because of that, still holding my vote for now waiting for other members response.

Goodluck on your application.



_________________
avatar
Aegyo
Smexy Junior Master

Posts : 87
Points : 93
Join date : 2012-03-21
Location : The Netherland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Gamrin on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:02 am

Aegyo wrote:Hello Sander, welcome to our forum.

I got a question for you, didnt you applied to our guild a while ago? and what was the reason that you joined other guild afterall? also what MrXpose says at the part ''they got a reason of being rude" and + the guild name reputation will go down because of that, still holding my vote for now waiting for other members response.

Goodluck on your application.



Hello Aegyo,

Yes, indeed I did. In fact I was quite looking forward to joining a "pro" guild. Shortly after though, I was invited into UrbanLegends (I believe it was pk who invited me, but I could be wrong). I grew very fond of that guild, and made many friends, though I couldn't quite agree with being in a guild without a leader. Not the guild-hopping type, I stayed with the guild until the consequences of the shape of the hierarchy took effect, and packed my stuff when it had all crashed to nothing. The same thing pretty much happened with Odyssey (Including being invited in by Pk).
The second part of your question being harder to distinguish I'll answer the best I can understand it.

People that have a reason for being rude (should) make this apparent, otherwise to all the others in this world, they are rude for no reason at all. I am not a mad man picking fights with every dog on the streets, but I enjoy pulling a prank on someone who is easily provoked. Will this make the guild's reputation drop? I've seen members of Zenith act worse, and being supported in it. It's all about perspective.


MrXpose wrote:
hello , wlecome to our forum, i think you forgot ur name and age and where you are from, but.

about
*KSing sometimes is necessarily, but should not be enforced when you can't. For example, if you are over-over-over funded, and you need that spot in MP3, there's always a way to reason with the people there. If they are rude and offensive, I find KSing to be allowed, as a matter of in-game punishment for being rude. I do not condone KSing purely for breaking someone's EXP-gain and hindering them in their training.*

i would say you shouldnt ks them even they are rude, because they might got a reason of being rude, maybe other ksers ksed him before you came who knows but i dont find that a reason to ks someone, ive been into that aswell but, i rather cc next channel instead of wasting my time making Drama and such out of it.

thats my opnion.

ill wait for future replys.

Hello, and thank you for the warm wlecome ^^,

Indeed I have forgotten to note those details initially, but they're in place now. (Check point 2)

Concerning the KSing matter, I am no idiot and I see when it is appropriate and also when it is most definitely not. Changing channel might not always be a valid option, as most of the time the locations where KS is an issue, this is because CC'ing is not an option.

Do unto others as you would wish to have done onto you.



Kind regards,
Gamrin

_________________



clawmage --- Priest ------------ 122/140
ClawRawr --- Striker ----------- 120/120
ClawBrawl -- Buccanneer -------- 135/140
ClawEvan --- Evan -------------- 080/130
ClawMech --- Mechanic ---------- 080/130
ClawDitUA -- Ultimate Shadower - 160/200
ClawUA ----- Ultimate Night Lord 181/200
ClawDK ----- Spearman ---------- 05X/120
ClawShade -- Night Walker ------ 120/120
ClawBow ---- Hunter ------------ 052/130
ClawBoom --- Cannonneer -------- 106/130
ClawSword -- Page -------------- 052/130
ClawMerc --- Mercedes ----------- 95/140
ClawThor --- Ultimate Wizard(IL) 052/130
Gamrin ----- Demon Slayer------- 177/200 {MAIN}
avatar
Gamrin
Green Mushroom

Posts : 21
Points : 25
Join date : 2012-03-02
Location : Netherlands

http://www.rstr.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by MrXpose on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:53 am

well, as i see it when it comes to events, i see alot of people coming late for the events and start ksing just becuz its event. n saying you are that but,
i would rather find a other grinding spot then trying to steal it from someone, that clearly was there before me.

my opnion again, Ksing is ksing, no matter how you change the situation.

getting ksed is anoying yes so i mostly also use my mains to teach those ksers a lesson if they dont respect me.

but i dont go on the same level as these people.

so im just saying , ksing is bad no matter what the situation is.
avatar
MrXpose
Drake

Posts : 67
Points : 79
Join date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Gamrin on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 am

MrXpose wrote:well, as i see it when it comes to events, i see alot of people coming late for the events and start ksing just becuz its event. n saying you are that but,
i would rather find a other grinding spot then trying to steal it from someone, that clearly was there before me.

my opnion again, Ksing is ksing, no matter how you change the situation.

getting ksed is anoying yes so i mostly also use my mains to teach those ksers a lesson if they dont respect me.

but i dont go on the same level as these people.

so im just saying , ksing is bad no matter what the situation is.

So you admit doing the same thing, yet frown upon me for doing it?

_________________



clawmage --- Priest ------------ 122/140
ClawRawr --- Striker ----------- 120/120
ClawBrawl -- Buccanneer -------- 135/140
ClawEvan --- Evan -------------- 080/130
ClawMech --- Mechanic ---------- 080/130
ClawDitUA -- Ultimate Shadower - 160/200
ClawUA ----- Ultimate Night Lord 181/200
ClawDK ----- Spearman ---------- 05X/120
ClawShade -- Night Walker ------ 120/120
ClawBow ---- Hunter ------------ 052/130
ClawBoom --- Cannonneer -------- 106/130
ClawSword -- Page -------------- 052/130
ClawMerc --- Mercedes ----------- 95/140
ClawThor --- Ultimate Wizard(IL) 052/130
Gamrin ----- Demon Slayer------- 177/200 {MAIN}
avatar
Gamrin
Green Mushroom

Posts : 21
Points : 25
Join date : 2012-03-02
Location : Netherlands

http://www.rstr.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by MrXpose on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 am

Gamrin wrote:
MrXpose wrote:well, as i see it when it comes to events, i see alot of people coming late for the events and start ksing just becuz its event. n saying you are that but,
i would rather find a other grinding spot then trying to steal it from someone, that clearly was there before me.

my opnion again, Ksing is ksing, no matter how you change the situation.

getting ksed is anoying yes so i mostly also use my mains to teach those ksers a lesson if they dont respect me.

but i dont go on the same level as these people.

so im just saying , ksing is bad no matter what the situation is.

So you admit doing the same thing, yet frown upon me for doing it?
yesi admit iks someone if they ks me more then 20mins cuz then its just for anoying me, but ksing if someone because the person is rude, problaby because he either had a bad day or got ksed earlyer before, means can cause to be rude and desperate after being ksed serveral times, i dont feel its a good enough reason to ks someone.
avatar
MrXpose
Drake

Posts : 67
Points : 79
Join date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Leaf on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:30 am

Well, I think we can all stick to "We all ks someone, when a certain related person just shows disrespect too much."
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Gamrin on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:37 pm

SandaraPark wrote:Well, I think we can all stick to "We all ks someone, when a certain related person just shows disrespect too much."

Agreed.

_________________



clawmage --- Priest ------------ 122/140
ClawRawr --- Striker ----------- 120/120
ClawBrawl -- Buccanneer -------- 135/140
ClawEvan --- Evan -------------- 080/130
ClawMech --- Mechanic ---------- 080/130
ClawDitUA -- Ultimate Shadower - 160/200
ClawUA ----- Ultimate Night Lord 181/200
ClawDK ----- Spearman ---------- 05X/120
ClawShade -- Night Walker ------ 120/120
ClawBow ---- Hunter ------------ 052/130
ClawBoom --- Cannonneer -------- 106/130
ClawSword -- Page -------------- 052/130
ClawMerc --- Mercedes ----------- 95/140
ClawThor --- Ultimate Wizard(IL) 052/130
Gamrin ----- Demon Slayer------- 177/200 {MAIN}
avatar
Gamrin
Green Mushroom

Posts : 21
Points : 25
Join date : 2012-03-02
Location : Netherlands

http://www.rstr.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Hey sanders good luck on ur app bud Smile n if i was allowed to vote it would been a yes Smile cuz ur a fun guy, n u help others when in need Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Leaf on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 pm

http://www.hellboundems.com/t3951-application-gamrin
I don't know how serious to take this regarding the reputation..
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:37 pm

dude...8 of ur chracters...listed on ur signature thingy...are on the offender's list :S......

http://en.maplestory.nexoneu.com/Modules/Board.aspx?mode=view&bGr=Notice&bId=BBS&uid=4191&cat=0&reqpage=0&type=0&field=&keyword=


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by mckkhus on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 pm

i guess that i shall think again about vote

why didnt you say anything about hacking past in app?
avatar
mckkhus
Smexy Junior Master

Posts : 117
Points : 128
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Zin on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:43 pm

SandaraPark wrote:http://www.hellboundems.com/t3951-application-gamrin
I don't know how serious to take this regarding the reputation..

I'm not even allowed in voteing since im not in Zenith, but I'm not gonna vote,
I just cant hold back from writing on this apply now! Razz

The Reputation is good for a guild, special Zenith is kinda good still growing.
If i were in Sanders steps, I would have explained the matter about the mask within
my apply, It's never good that some members find some information on the name
like that list, and mask.
However, he seems like hes done with it and want a fresh start, but I don't know him at all,
all I know is the name and he always was high in fund.


bamf_chris wrote:dude...8 of ur chracters...listed on ur signature thingy...are on the offender's list :S......

http://en.maplestory.nexoneu.com/Modules/Board.aspx?mode=view&bGr=Notice&bId=BBS&uid=4191&cat=0&reqpage=0&type=0&field=&keyword=
I even think that list, is a list made for most high lvls guilds, I think John always looked it up
when we had people applying that we didn't know much about Surprised

_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Leaf on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Well I know Sander and he sure wants a restart, but if it's hurting the guild I cannot say yes easily :s
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Gamrin on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:52 pm

I left the issue with the mask out because it is something I have moved past. The character(s) I play on are not on the offenders list, and have not been in contact with any hacks or exploits in any way. (not even golden temple.)

I am not proud of what I did, but I am sure that everyone has had one of those moments in his or her life. People that know me know how far they can trust me, people that don't, I encourage to get to know me before judging.

I have spoken with GhoulScout (Vicky) from HB, and she said that if it were up to her, she'd not reflect bad on me on my past if I'd apply with a new, clean character.

The issue itself I have already spoken about in a previous application to zenith, I was hoping that I could leave it out this time as it does not affect the character with which I wish to join.


For those that do not know what this is about:
On my character ClawUA I was briefly in possession of a Guy Fawkes mask.
It was bought, not created by me. And the possession of it is why I was named on the notification.

_________________



clawmage --- Priest ------------ 122/140
ClawRawr --- Striker ----------- 120/120
ClawBrawl -- Buccanneer -------- 135/140
ClawEvan --- Evan -------------- 080/130
ClawMech --- Mechanic ---------- 080/130
ClawDitUA -- Ultimate Shadower - 160/200
ClawUA ----- Ultimate Night Lord 181/200
ClawDK ----- Spearman ---------- 05X/120
ClawShade -- Night Walker ------ 120/120
ClawBow ---- Hunter ------------ 052/130
ClawBoom --- Cannonneer -------- 106/130
ClawSword -- Page -------------- 052/130
ClawMerc --- Mercedes ----------- 95/140
ClawThor --- Ultimate Wizard(IL) 052/130
Gamrin ----- Demon Slayer------- 177/200 {MAIN}
avatar
Gamrin
Green Mushroom

Posts : 21
Points : 25
Join date : 2012-03-02
Location : Netherlands

http://www.rstr.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Leaf on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:00 am

Gamrin wrote:I left the issue with the mask out because it is something I have moved past. The character(s) I play on are not on the offenders list, and have not been in contact with any hacks or exploits in any way. (not even golden temple.)

I am not proud of what I did, but I am sure that everyone has had one of those moments in his or her life. People that know me know how far they can trust me, people that don't, I encourage to get to know me before judging.

I have spoken with GhoulScout (Vicky) from HB, and she said that if it were up to her, she'd not reflect bad on me on my past if I'd apply with a new, clean character.

The issue itself I have already spoken about in a previous application to zenith, I was hoping that I could leave it out this time as it does not affect the character with which I wish to join.


For those that do not know what this is about:
On my character ClawUA I was briefly in possession of a Guy Fawkes mask.
It was bought, not created by me. And the possession of it is why I was named on the notification.

Sure, a new clean character might help, but actually this is not the only thing concerning me..
People have seen you buying mesos on the hacker site - I don't think I necessarily need to name the site - could you explain me that?
It's more the guild reputation I'm caring about right now and you might understand I do not want to risk what I have worked for the last 10 months ;o
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Zin on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:06 am

Gamrin wrote:I left the issue with the mask out because it is something I have moved past. The character(s) I play on are not on the offenders list, and have not been in contact with any hacks or exploits in any way. (not even golden temple.)

I am not proud of what I did, but I am sure that everyone has had one of those moments in his or her life. People that know me know how far they can trust me, people that don't, I encourage to get to know me before judging.

I have spoken with GhoulScout (Vicky) from HB, and she said that if it were up to her, she'd not reflect bad on me on my past if I'd apply with a new, clean character.

The issue itself I have already spoken about in a previous application to zenith, I was hoping that I could leave it out this time as it does not affect the character with which I wish to join.


For those that do not know what this is about:
On my character ClawUA I was briefly in possession of a Guy Fawkes mask.
It was bought, not created by me. And the possession of it is why I was named on the notification.

Alright, but lets say like this:
If you join Zenith with your new main, that dosn't have any bad past from hacking and
I believe that you wouldn't do it again.

Well I think that wouldn't hurt the reputation of Zenith with your new main But
what about ClawUA? If you was in Zenith (Im not jr or anything) but my thoughts will be like
you will never be allowed to log that character again.
What i mean is, being in Zenith with your new main, there should be no bond between your other characters on the hacking list Surprised

why not just delete them? its much to ask but, if people see the bond between you and your old characters it might will hurt Zenith even with your new main. Surprised

_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by MrXpose on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:29 am

not to be rude or anything but how did you even think about buying that mask? like on this Ss
http://en.maplestory.nexoneu.com/Maple.aspx?PART=/News/Notice&mode=view&uId=4191

it shows clearly that its hacked.

from my point of hearing this i would say no, i would been okey if you acsidently got it or something but when you bought it for own use, i also finds it a bit sceptic.

i say no because you didnt inform us about this at 1st.
im not saying no becuz of the hacked item, but you didnt tell us the truth about ur maplestory history, i find that disapointing.

sorry its a no from me.

avatar
MrXpose
Drake

Posts : 67
Points : 79
Join date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Aegyo on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:35 am

^ this and also no from me.

_________________
avatar
Aegyo
Smexy Junior Master

Posts : 87
Points : 93
Join date : 2012-03-21
Location : The Netherland

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Leaf on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:06 am

I think I've seen enough now. Not accepting any rudeness at all after all this.

Application denied, thread closed.
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Gamrin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum