Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony's application

+3
Leaf
Aegyo
Tonyyy
7 posters

Go down

Tony's application Empty Tony's application

Post by Tonyyy Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:28 am

Hi!

Here's my application Very Happy

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)

Char 1 (Main):
IGN: LalaDeviluke (Mercedes lvl 139 (140+ tonight))
Equipment: Around 28% Dex with some nice gear.
Range:
- Clean without any buff: 8561-10701.
- With all the buffs (my own) 29kish
HP: 5.74k (with ancient warding)

Char 2:
IGN: x3SwiftHero (UA Crusader lvl 105 made by a Nightwalker)
Equipment: UA stuff, Scarlion hat, nothing really special since all the good stuff are on my mercedes.
Range: 2475-3536 (clean)

Char 3:
IGN: SwiftKiwi (Marauder lvl 101)
Equipment: Nonscrollled lvl 70-90 pirate equipment
Range: 2234-3191 (clean)

Char 4:
IGN: x3Furiously (Demon Slayer lvl 51)
Equipment: Level 50 warior equipment
Range: 1105-1579 (clean)

2. Introducing Yourself

Hi, my name is Tony and I am 17 years old (turning 18 in december) and live in the Netherlands. I go to highschool and plan to study medical science or psychology later. I love listening to music, whenever I get on my computer or go somewhere, I will always have my musicplayer and earbuds with me. I like to watch movies, TV and anime, all kind of genres. Things that I also like to do are playing the piano and games, most of all challenging video games. Currently I am a holiday worker in a supermarket. Ehm, what else is there to tell about myself?

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)

I've played GMS since the beginning for two or three years, I then quit the game because I found another game which I liked more. I came back many times but quit many times aswell. I started playing I think when eMS was just out for a year, this because I lost my GMS account and they blocked european registrations . I played eMS for approximately 5 months. Then I took a break from eMS, came back when there was this evolving ring event. I was not quite active. This June I started playing actively, this due to the legends patch (and chaos patch due to easier leveling). The characters I named above were made this July-August. It isn't much because I went to holidays. Right now I play only on my Mercedes, I use my UA hero as merchant. I only made my DS for its linking skill, will try to make it 70 by next week. I have never really joined a guild, only once because I thought it was a party invite, since it was in monster park, but I left it right after I joined. I have been looking for an active guild friendly guild and I think this is the right place.

4. Game Activity

I play nearly everyday. During holidays I think an average of 3 hours daily, it really depends how much I have to work during the day. But since holidays are almost over and I have to work less, I guess itll be around 2-5 hours everyday. I only play on my main and merch sometimes with both mercedes and UA. Right now I level everyday my mercedes by doing zak alone or with my friend.

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc. )

I have a neighbour who is my age and we have known eachother almost our entire childhood. We play games together a lot. I have done for the past week zakum twice a day with my friend, done some Scarlions and Targas (spawned them together at once because I like challenges), Pianus, Papulatus and 4x CWKPQ. I just did the HT prequest last week and want to go and try how Horntail is like with my friend. Of course I google the bosses info before I face one. I always go prepared.

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking

Scamming is just weak, especially the victims in eMS are usually the young ones. Hacking is pathetic. It is wrong to steal ones items/characters when they put effort and time in it, they ruin the game, make people quit and are therefore pathetic.
Ksing is annoying and not nice, but hacking and scamming is the worst of them all.

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith

I have seen Zenith a couple of times, but the first time I was engaged in a conversation with someone from Zenith was SandaraPark back in June I believe, I asked her on my UA, where she had got these TAO's that I bought from her shop, she friendly answered me. Yesterday night, I was at my friend and he was at zakum, he met this party of zenith who wanted to help, I believe it was a mage, to level. We questioned a male char, I don't remember his name, about his android and where he got this hairstyle, he answered them all. Then I asked what someone has to do to join Zenith, a female character then linked me to this site. So in my eyes, Zenith is a very friendly guild and I've never seen anything negative about them since June. This is the kind of guild that I am looking for.

8. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?

I am very friendly and like to help out others with their problems. I have read your requirements and I meet them all, except for the level 140+ requirement, but I will do zakum twice again tonight and I'll be 140+.

9. People you know in Zenith

I don't know any person quite well to be named.

10. Goals in Maple

- Level 180 before Februar 2013
- Reach level 200

Do you agree to the rules (https://zenith.catsboard.com/t140-rules-in-the-guild#593)?
- Yes I agree to the rules.
Tonyyy
Tonyyy
Music Junkie

Back to top Go down

Tony's application Empty Re: Tony's application

Post by Aegyo Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Hello Tony, welcome to our forum.Smile

Like always if you don't know any of us yet, come to our guild fm Ch5Fm1 to get to know our peoples better, before we can making a vote/decision. I got a question for you: Have you been in any previous guild before and how do you earn your mesos? Staying neutral for this right now, since i know a little from you.

Goodluck on your application.
Aegyo
Aegyo
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Hello Tony, also a warm welcome from me to out forum ! =)

Tonyyy wrote:7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith

I have seen Zenith a couple of times, but the first time I was engaged in a conversation with someone from Zenith was SandaraPark back in June I believe, I asked her on my UA, where she had got these TAO's that I bought from her shop, she friendly answered me. Yesterday night, I was at my friend and he was at zakum, he met this party of zenith who wanted to help, I believe it was a mage, to level. We questioned a male char, I don't remember his name, about his android and where he got this hairstyle, he answered them all. Then I asked what someone has to do to join Zenith, a female character then linked me to this site. So in my eyes, Zenith is a very friendly guild and I've never seen anything negative about them since June. This is the kind of guild that I am looking for.
When I first started reading your application I was like...who is this :X -saw IGN somewhere, cannot remember where >< -

But yes, now I remember you! The female character which got leeched at Zakum was me as well on a new mage Razz SandaraPark is actually my main though and the most famous character of mine.

Tonyyy wrote:8. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?

I am very friendly and like to help out others with their problems. I have read your requirements and I meet them all, except for the level 140+ requirement, but I will do zakum twice again tonight and I'll be 140+.

Nice that you refer to our requirements, appreciate it!

As Aegyo already recommended, please visit our Guild FM (Ch5 FM1) to get to know some guild members Smile I think otherwise it will be hard for anyone to vote.

But what I can say by now: Really good application! Looking forward to meeting you and having a longer talk than the Tao talk Wink
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonyyy Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:31 am

Aegyo wrote:Hello Tony, welcome to our forum.Smile

Like always if you don't know any of us yet, come to our guild fm Ch5Fm1 to get to know our peoples better, before we can making a vote/decision. I got a question for you: Have you been in any previous guild before and how do you earn your mesos? Staying neutral for this right now, since i know a little from you.

Sure, will do! Smile
Tonyyy
Tonyyy
Music Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:41 pm

hey TONY!! :3, its my chris aka 2pro4y0u, we had a nice 30 min talk :3 n u seem to be a nice person Smile so i'll vote yes for u, like i said :3 be active in gfm n try to interact with other guildies Smile n let them knw u applied on forums Smile some may check it out on the spot some might not, if they dont just dont loose hope Smile.

looking forward to seeing u in zenith soon brother :3

Chris~~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Hiho, I've spoke with you in 5min xD
I'm kinda busy sometimes, I can't base a vote on 5min conversation Smile

I'm looking forward to meeting you again!
Good luck on apply!
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhief Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:17 am

Nice App, I appreciate your Effort.

Last edited by SandaraPark on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : guild related discussions can be done somewhere else)
Zhief
Zhief
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:53 am

Tony, how about joining a guild CWK run tomorrow ? 9 pm ish? Smile

Last edited by SandaraPark on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonyyy Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:01 am

Sure, I'd love to come!
Tonyyy
Tonyyy
Music Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 am

yes tony u should join our cwkpq run :3

n btw add me 2pro4y0u 2 buddy <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:41 am

Had a nice Cwk run with you and the guild today, appreciate your good manners and the knowledge you proved by e.g. getting to Cwk Hall of Mastery on your own Smile
Also, I had nice conversations with you and see you often in GFM these days, you give me the impression you really want to join us.

Going to decide after some votes from others Smile Good luck!
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 am

One thing, Tony, please answer to the questions asked from the guild member(s) (Aegyo's post)
- Sorry for double posting, using iPod...-
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonyyy Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:08 pm

SandaraPark wrote:One thing, Tony, please answer to the questions asked from the guild member(s) (Aegyo's post)
- Sorry for double posting, using iPod...-

Sorry, I forgot to do that >.<

Aegyo wrote:Hello Tony, welcome to our forum.Smile

Sorry for a late response. I have only been in two guilds for the last 2 years, the last one was made by my little brother, he wanted me to join but he has quit playing already. My first guild was a long long time ago, I don't remember the name anymore. But on my current mercedes, I haven't applied/joined any guild yet. I earn money from merching. The mesos that I had from selling (A)EE's, (Miracle) Chaos, (A)pots, when they were expensive and just came out, I used that money to buy scrolls for cheap and sell them for double their worth usually. I still do this on a regular basis.
Tonyyy
Tonyyy
Music Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 am

i spoke with tony several times now cool guy ^^
nice and very active

yesh from me

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:42 am

I think hes very kind, and shows high interest in guild Smile
I hope you will aim on upgrading your items, so you can be awesome
at bossing with us <3
yes from me
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by CaroDesu Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 am

I like app
In game u are kind
Gl on app tony Very Happy
Ye from me
CaroDesu
CaroDesu
Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonyyy Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Thank you all for your replies <3
Will do my best to upgrade my equips!!!
Tonyyy
Tonyyy
Music Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegyo Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:59 am

Don't worry and thanks for your answer, waiting for a few more votes, before i can say yes or no.
Aegyo
Aegyo
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:15 am

Accepted, thread closed.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down