Junk's app.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Junk's app.

Post by Duhaaa on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:03 am

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)
- CyberJunk, 171 Shadower, 1xx% LUK, Range is around 42k and HP is 8,5k;
- Bhang, 141 Demon Slayer, Inactive;
- LinkMeToCJ, 70 Cannoneer, Inactive;

2. Introducing Yourself
- Hello everyone, my name is Duha. I am 18 years old and I live in The Netherlands. I'm currently going to college and I'm studying IT (Information Technology).
- My hobby's are gaming, listening to music and watching movies and anime. I used to make my own music, but got no motivation/inspiration anymore. Might start again in the future.

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)
- I've been playing maple for ages... Started in GMS when it was quiet new. I believe I have access to Tespia (Test server).
- Came to EMS, I was playing 100% legit until dual blades came. I was in the top 10 of dual blades with godly equips back then. And all of a sudden I got remote hacked.
- I rage quit and came back 2 weeks later because the first dupe and EE exploit came out. So I made myself some gear to take everything back. And that's basically my history.
- Previous guild: Eave & Twelve.

4. Game Activity
- Errrrrrrr... too much, like 12h a day at least during weekends/holidays, and I guess like 6 hours during school days?

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc.)
- Like I said, I've been playing maple for ages. Done all bosses except Empress.

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking
- Scamming is what I hate the most, because it involves trust.
- KSing is just annoying, best thing to do is just avoid being KSed by CCing or changing map.
- Hacking just ruins the game as it is ruined now.

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith
- The main reason is that I don't like being lonely. I want to meet new people and make more friends.

8. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?
- I think I am the right person for this guild, because I helped the guild with the Armin case, I joined boss runs and CWKPQ.
- I can offer bossing experience, some love and a cool dude... I guess o.o

9. People you know in Zenith
- Yura;
- Zane;
- Wessel;
- Yongcai;
- Vegard (But I'm not sure if he remembers me).

10. Goals in Maple
- Level 200 of course;
- Hit damage cap with boomerang step;
- Have a great time as much as possible.

Do you agree to the rules (http://zenith.catsboard.com/t140-rules-in-the-guild#593)?

Yeah I do.


Last edited by Duhaaa on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duhaaa
Drake

Posts : 63
Points : 69
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Zin on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:02 am

Duhaaa wrote:
3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)
- I've been playing maple for ages... Started in GMS when it was quiet new. I believe I have access to Tespia (Test server).
- Came to EMS, I was playing 100% legit until dual blades came. I was in the top 10 of dual blades with godly equips back then. And all of a sudden I got remote hacked.

- I rage quit and came back 2 weeks later because the first dupe and EE exploit came out. So I made myself some gear to take everything back. And that's basically my history.
- Previous guild: Eave & Twelve.


6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking
- Hacking just ruins the game as it is ruined now.

Just to be an ass, and point out all the bad, Your seems to be very nice but,
the stuffs i quote, is because you kinda saying your own word against your self.
First, you rage quit of remote, I'd have done too, you come back and "make" some items and join Twelve?
I'm not accusing you for being a hacker, but you see how it looks like?

And the Hacking just ruins the game as it is ruined now, you was in Twelve o.O

_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Leaf on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 am

Welcome to the forums Duha ~

Well, I gotta say one thing as one who is just observing people doing certain things; one thing is he is not like hacking like an idiot. 24/7 hacks, that's what I've often seen from others, but not from him. But yeah, one thing is the "talking back about what you've said before". I got your point as well, Zinie.

And one question, Duha, you stated above you came back when there was an exploit; do you still use any 3rd party tools? And if not, would you probably do it again, if you got hacked again (since like every 3rd person gets hacked these days....)?

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Duhaaa on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:25 am

@Zin

I understand what you mean.
After I made my items, well I really didn't make em myself, I leeched them. I was still in Eave for another year. (2 years in total) continued playing legit. And then I got bored of them, because they were too serious. I know a guild should be serious. But Eave was on a whole another level. It was like grind & get gear. No one talked, there was just no fun.

@Yura

No I don't use any 3rd party tools and I won't use them in the future. And if I get hacked again, I will start over slowly in a legit way.


Duhaaa
Drake

Posts : 63
Points : 69
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Genuwenii on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:37 am

Sorry, but i just find it really hard to trust a former hacker Sad
avatar
Genuwenii
Banned

Comments : Banned.
Posts : 26
Points : 28
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Genuwenii on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 pm

From Bloodlust's application that was denied before:


Bloodlust said:


Reason #3: You're lonely as hacker lol. Friends make MapleStory fun, If u have no ppl to do things with in-game then it gets relatively boring afterwards.

Zhief said:

You aren't lonely, you can have "Hacker Friends" too.

Bloodlust said:


Well let me give u an example: Donald is the legit player, he spent 3 years lvling/funding his character with money and alot of other things. Then soon after that hackers come along and hack Donald and other legit players. Result = donald loses everything he worked for,and he lost all his time spent on his character. That's what's happening now and I think thats why hacking is annoying.

Zhief replied:

Well, you are talking about hacking others, this is worst 'Hack-Form'.
But what's about using Hack tools, like you did? They aren't involve other's.
So do you think this is okay? It's not annoying?

I dislike the Fact that you got banned.
And it would be bad Rep for Zenith, if Hackers or Ex-Hackers are allowed to join Zenith.
I think, there is nothing to vote.


Yura agreed saying:

Yeah, sorry, it's a No. Appreciate your application honestly. Agreeing to all what Zhief said before.

Now back to me. so yeah, i dont really think its fair if you get accepted, since bloodlust got denied. and he was pretty much the same as you Shocked


Last edited by Genuwenii on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Genuwenii
Banned

Comments : Banned.
Posts : 26
Points : 28
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by DaQueen on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Duhaaa wrote:if I get hacked again, I will start over slowly in a legit way.


that's good to hear Very Happy STAY LEGIT! f555555


Last edited by DaQueen on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : not allowed to oops)
avatar
DaQueen
Green Mushroom

Posts : 37
Points : 37
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Melv on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:18 am

- Hacking just ruins the game as it is ruined now.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you know what i mean. Razz

Melv
Shroom

Posts : 13
Points : 15
Join date : 2012-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Genuwenii on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Melv wrote:- Hacking just ruins the game as it is ruined now.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you know what i mean. Razz
And why is it it's ruined now? whos fault is that? the hackers fault ^^' thank you

too late to regret now~ eMS will never be the same.
avatar
Genuwenii
Banned

Comments : Banned.
Posts : 26
Points : 28
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Duhaaa on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:23 am

@Martin

It is true that EMS will never be the same, but you gotta make the best of it. As long as you have friends, family, grind partners etc. in game then the game will be the most awesome game ever. Especially the family part and that's what I am looking for at the moment.

Duhaaa
Drake

Posts : 63
Points : 69
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by mckkhus on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:21 am

oh, didnt you have also lvl 200 dk?
avatar
mckkhus
Smexy Junior Master

Posts : 117
Points : 128
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Duhaaa on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:30 am

mckkhus wrote:oh, didnt you have also lvl 200 dk?

Yea I did, but it got banned.. I was chillin' in FM with guild mates, and suddenly a ban message appeared. Next day, another guild mate got banned just the way I was banned. Nexon told him he was fly hacking..........

I keep sending them EoI's but I just get auto-reply or they ignore.. Sent about 7 now.

Duhaaa
Drake

Posts : 63
Points : 69
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by mckkhus on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 am

oh i see
holding my vote now, im sceptic to ppl with hacking past
avatar
mckkhus
Smexy Junior Master

Posts : 117
Points : 128
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Zin on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:41 am

Duuhaa, having a past to be that close to hacking might hurt Zenith
Reputation even if we wanted to give you a extra chance.

I'm the person who is up for, that i think everyone desurve a extra chance,
but it might hurt, all the work Yura have done in Zenith.

_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Genuwenii on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 am

Zin wrote:Duuhaa, having a past to be that close to hacking might hurt Zenith
Reputation even if we wanted to give you a extra chance.

I'm the person who is up for, that i think everyone desurve a extra chance,
but it might hurt, all the work Yura have done in Zenith.
True true. But, you didnt give bloodlust any second chance did you? so dont talk about being fair compared to others
avatar
Genuwenii
Banned

Comments : Banned.
Posts : 26
Points : 28
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Genuwenii on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:02 am

Duhaaa wrote:@Martin

It is true that EMS will never be the same, but you gotta make the best of it. As long as you have friends, family, grind partners etc. in game then the game will be the most awesome game ever. Especially the family part and that's what I am looking for at the moment.
Best out of it? It's not that easy to just be nice and positive after what you've done... why does people like you think that it is so easy to just be forgiven..people dont forgive that easily especially about this.... absolute bs >_> I want you people to face truth. Anyway good luck with your application though (i have nothing against you personally, its just what you've done) and if Zenith choose to accept this application when they denied someone else that has been a hacker, it just wouldnt be fair for that person. think about that.


Last edited by Genuwenii on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Genuwenii
Banned

Comments : Banned.
Posts : 26
Points : 28
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Duhaaa on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:40 am

@Martin

To start off, I'll say, that life isn't fair. Accept this fact. And no I do not think it is easy to be forgiven. And you ask me why it's easy to just be nice and positive after what I've done? Because life is too short to stay still, you have to move on. Also, many people have forgiven me for what I did, because I showed them I can be loyal and trustable. In the end, hacker or not.. it's the personality that counts.

Duhaaa
Drake

Posts : 63
Points : 69
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Genuwenii on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:58 am

Duhaaa wrote:@Martin

To start off, I'll say, that life isn't fair. Accept this fact. And no I do not think it is easy to be forgiven. And you ask me why it's easy to just be nice and positive after what I've done? Because life is too short to stay still, you have to move on. Also, many people have forgiven me for what I did, because I showed them I can be loyal and trustable. In the end, hacker or not.. it's the personality that counts.
Stop trying to sound innocent and use an excuse like that ..it would be unreasonable letting you in and not that other guy. That'd give Zenith bad reputation.

And plus. just because life cant stay still doesn't necessarily mean you have to do illegal things.


Last edited by Genuwenii on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Genuwenii
Banned

Comments : Banned.
Posts : 26
Points : 28
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Genuwenii on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:57 pm

SandaraPark wrote:one thing is he is not like hacking like an idiot. 24/7 hacks
Stop being unreasonable...>_> and does that even matter? Even if it's just a small amount of hacking, it affects ms. You know that you're wrong and i'm right. You know i speak truth and you try to hide it.

Duhaaa wrote:@Martin
many people have forgiven me for what I did, because I showed them I can be loyal and trustable.
Sure your friends has forgiven you, but TRUST ME. Others Has NOT.

It makes no difference~
avatar
Genuwenii
Banned

Comments : Banned.
Posts : 26
Points : 28
Join date : 2012-08-25
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Leaf on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Genuwenii wrote:Stop being unreasonable...>_> and does that even matter? Even if it's just a small amount of hacking, it affects ms. You know that you're wrong and i'm right. You know i speak truth and you try to hide it.

Unreasonable? Hiding the truth? Seriously.

No, these are things I got a confirmation of.
I strongly suggest you to read the forum rules.

Besides, if I was the kind of person you are mentioning with "hiding stuff" I could just auto invite people, instead of telling everyone has to apply, don't you think so?

Giving you another warning for this wouldn't be fair for the banned ones.

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Casper1992 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Sorry if i'm interrupting anything here but i would just like to point out that, the legit players has the full right to judge the hackers. The hackers on the other hand has no right to blame the legits for judging them.

Hacking is illegal face it. And so is it unacceptable.

They have ruined it for the legits.... and you have no idea as a legit player how
irritating it is. You can't tell obviously. So what this guy said about personality, i get where he's going but still, it's a bad excuse.

Casper1992
Banned

Comments : Banned.
Posts : 2
Points : 2
Join date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Leaf on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 pm

I don't say hacking is not wrong, it's the way you talk back. It's not your attitude I criticize, it's the way you express your attitude if you want it like this. Stop being offensive.
Since you made your effort to create a fake account, I suggest you to go read the forum rules, Martin. Don't try to fool me.

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Casper1992 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

I agree with the banned person ^^

SandaraPark wrote:No, these are things I got a confirmation of.
Confirmed or not, even a little amount of hack is just as bad as a high amount. I don't wanna get too judgemental but, accepting a hacker or in this case 'former' hacker (if he's still not hacking that is) would lead to bad guild reputation. I offer my help of view on this and it's entirely up to you whether you want this guild to be clean or not. sorry to bother you.

Casper1992
Banned

Comments : Banned.
Posts : 2
Points : 2
Join date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Leaf on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Casper1992 wrote:I agree with the banned person ^^
Funny that you agree with yourself, Martin. Are you asking for an IP ban?

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by CaroDesu on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:47 am

yeyeyey hes funny
Good Apapapa
Nice cute Nib naan
A Yes from me ~~!

_________________
avatar
CaroDesu
Zakum

Posts : 133
Points : 145
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Junk's app.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum