Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shinyarrows apply

4 posters

Go down

shinyarrows apply Empty shinyarrows apply

Post by shinyarrows Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 am

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP) char level 134 equip 40%dex rang 20k hp 5k and iam a mercedes.

2. Introducing Yourself i am jay iam 17 years old i live in holland and iam in my least your of school. have 2 little brothers.

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.) saga blackroses and i started 2 years ago with a bowman now iam a mercedes i also had a aran level 101 and a battle mage level 80. i also had a clan but nobody joined it.

4. Game Activity almost every day but sometimes i am away in the weekend. then iam on my vacation with parents. and iam at school from 9 till 4.

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc. ) zakum scar targa. tommorow i will go to ht.

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking well my mates are hacked and i dont like it because eerybody is working hard for money. so if you hack you need to die it is so sad.

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith well it looks like a pro guild my other guild isnt good and i want to do muh boss runs so maybe you guys can help me. Iam a good mercedes. And i have much game experience. and yeah everbody want to join your pro clan

8. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild? because i do much boss runs and i am nice person and i like to help persons.

9. People you know in Zenith no but i will meet them

10. Goals in Maple more then 50% dex because then iam a good mercedes. And i want to be level 200 . And then do all the bosses.

Last edited by shinyarrows on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total

shinyarrows
Shroom

Back to top Go down

shinyarrows apply Empty Re: shinyarrows apply

Post by Wesselhere Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 am

hello welcome to the forums

this app is to short and its lacking info plz
read the questions and go abit deeper

ty and gl

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:06 am

Welcome to our forums!

I know you are probably not done with your application yet, but already got a question:
How serious are you about wanting to join Zenith?

[Flashback : You were asking Ishstar about joining Saga and when you realised there is nobody to ask about in detail like a Jr Master or the Leader himself, you just gave up and asked straight away one of Zenith about our guild... This scene lasted about 30 seconds]
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:26 am

Could you please reply on this topic instead of writing an Email?
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by CZDB Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:59 am

shinyarrows wrote:1. About my MapleStory Char: (Chars, Equip, Range, HP) char level 134 equip 40%dex rang 20k hp 5k and iam a mercedes.

2. Introducing Yourself: i am jay iam 17 years old i live in holland and iam in my least your of school. have 2 little brothers.

3. About Your MapleStory History: (Previous Guilds Etc.) saga blackroses and i started 2 years ago with a bowman now iam a mercedes i also had a aran level 101 and a battle mage level 80. i also had a clan but nobody joined it.

4. Game Activity: almost every day but sometimes i am away in the weekend. then iam on my vacation with parents. and iam at school from 9 till 4.

5. Experience in MapleStory: (Bossruns Etc. ) zakum scar targa. tommorow i will go to ht.

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking: well my mates are hacked and i dont like it because eerybody is working hard for money. so if you hack you need to die it is so sad.

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith: well it looks like a pro guild my other guild isnt good and i want to do muh boss runs so maybe you guys can help me. Iam a good mercedes. And i have much game experience. and yeah everbody want to join your pro clan

8. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?: because i do much boss runs and i am nice person and i like to help persons.

9. People you know in Zenith: no but i will meet them

10. Goals in Maple: more then 50% dex because then iam a good mercedes. And i want to be level 200 . And then do all the bosses.

Had a really hard time reading your app, tip is to put some effort in to it, it will make you look more interested. Smile

CZDB
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:41 am

You don't seem to even bother about your application and/or replies on it.
Denied, thread closed.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down