Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mollers apply

+3
kooolkat99
Leaf
Moller
7 posters

Go down

Mollers apply Empty Mollers apply

Post by Moller Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:03 am

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)
My ign is Moll3r. I'm a 18x NL, and it's my main char as well, tho playing on my merc/ds sometimes.
So to cut to the chase, like many other maplers i got hacked and lost all my equips ;(. Even tho that i still got 12k hp, cause im decent washed (planning to do alot more l8er). So not much to say about my range/equips since i basically got none, except the roflmao-über-not-so-impressive compensation gift NX gave, which was some maple gear ..

2. Introducing Yourself
Well, my irl name is Mathias, just dun call me that cause no1 calls me that, cause i get confused jaja sounds weird Wink I prefer just to be called moll, moller Smile. So i'm 18, turning 19 next monday, fk yeah, and i'm from Denmark. I haven't been playing maple that much reasontly cause of irl stuff, plus i re-started to train again seriously (im not one of those big muscle dopehead). Anyways after i got hacked i lost pretty much all motivation to continue maple. But i never rly wanted to quit, so ima give it a last try and pull my self together and hopefully get my equips and such bk.

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)
Some of u might alrdy know me from the "good old days". Yes, im an old school player, also known as Moll3r1234 or moll5000+ lol. Well ye i started 2weeks after beta was launched, so im pretty experienced =). Anyways when it comes to guilds, ive been in so many guilds, since ive been playing for so long, so ima just name the once that i stayed in longest/liked the most Wink. Seasons (still one of the best guilds ever), Aura, Imagine, Wave, Atomica, GrimReaper (hell ye <3). Might have been others, but i rly loved these ones =). Basically all of these guilds are kinda old, and they died pretty long ago, so ye i've been guildless for a while now.

4. Game Activity
Like i said b4 i've been inactive pretty much since i got hacked, like 2months ago or longer, lost count. Anyways im trying to get bk now, cause i rly want to, and i feel kinda bad, just giving up like that. So i hope to be as active as possible from now on, tho its limited how much i will be on, because of my school. I study on last year, so i got pretty much to do + training, work, fap fap fap jk, but i'll try to come on everyday for like 1-3h, maybe more if im lucky Wink

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc. )
Ik pretty much all there is to know about maplestory, i dont wanna sound smug, but im pretty experienced=)
Regarding bosses in maple, i've been at all bosses, and done several boss runs with other guilds like laby runs and so.

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking
Love it, NOT. Nah its the usual reply it fking sux, end of story.

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith
Heard it's an awesome guild, and some of my m8s are in it as well, and i basicallly dun know any other good guilds atm, cause ive been so inactive.

8. What you expect from us
A good, friendly guild. I also hope u will help me getting my eq's bk, cause it's pretty hard doing something with a lvl 70 maple hat + a garnier xD

9. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?
Well idk if im the right person for the guild, since i dun got much to offer when it comes to fund/bosses yet, but it will come by the time. Even tho im gearless atm, i can still help with bosses, quest, pq's and such =).

10. People you know in Zenith
Zinie
ItzzTony
Zenlthlan
Eaice (not sure tho)

Maybe more ppl, since ive been inactive =)

11. Goals in Maple
Get my NL 200 and have a great time with my guild m8s Razz

Moller
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Mollers apply Empty Re: Mollers apply

Post by Leaf Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:43 am

Hello and welcome to our forum Moller Smile

To be honest, I never expected that you'd ever apply for this guild LOL <3 so therefore a big welcome <333

Moller wrote:So to cut to the chase, like many other maplers i got hacked and lost all my equips ;(. Even tho that i still got 12k hp, cause im decent washed (planning to do alot more l8er).
Aw that's sad Sad I don't know whether you remember, we talked the first and only time after I got hacked on my main? :/
Didn't HP Wash get removed?

Moller wrote: So not much to say about my range/equips since i basically got none, except the roflmao-über-not-so-impressive compensation gift NX gave, which was some maple gear ..
Oh yeah. The "half" compensation .. I was so disappointed when I got it lol

Moller wrote:Anyways after i got hacked i lost pretty much all motivation to continue maple. But i never rly wanted to quit, so ima give it a last try and pull my self together and hopefully get my equips and such bk.
Nice to see you back though & same, I had no motivation, but this guild didn't let me go -F5 at you guys <3-
Right way to go, I'm not giving up as well until I get to see what the final compensation is going to look like.

Moller wrote:8. What you expect from us
A good, friendly guild. I also hope u will help me getting my eq's bk, cause it's pretty hard doing something with a lvl 70 maple hat + a garnier xD
This is a point where you can count on us Smile

Moller wrote:10. People you know in Zenith
Zinie
ItzzTony
Zenlthlan
Eaice (not sure tho)
Eaice left the guild and created a fun guild I think o.o
Tony left and rejoined several times mostly for reasons I cannot really count as a proper reason and I'm quite annoyed by it right now.. So if he wants to come back he may reapply F3

You forgot(?) to agree to the rules !
And I recommend you to visit us in our GFM in CH5 FM1, so we can get to know you better Smile
Looking forward to talking to you in game soon~
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by kooolkat99 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Welcome moll I haven't seen you around ems for a long time. Big shame you got hacked!! I got a few spare bits of thief gear you can have and plenty of hwabis Smile

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Moller Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:50 am

kooolkat99 wrote:Welcome moll I haven't seen you around ems for a long time. Big shame you got hacked!! I got a few spare bits of thief gear you can have and plenty of hwabis Smile
Sounds awesome Wink

Moller
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by kooolkat99 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:50 am

Well the gear isn't that nice but I guess it's better than nothing.

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhief Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:24 am

Eh.. Bro, you forgot me!

Auto-Invite please.
Zhief
Zhief
Legend

Back to top Go down