iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Go down

iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Spach on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:20 am

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)

- iSpach [Lvl 10 (Warrior/'Future Fighter, Crusader and then Hero')] - (Second main char) But ofcourse i play with him everyday to training and in one future can join in Zenith.
- Spach [Lvl 184 (Warrior/Paladin)] - (Main char) ---> 60% STR atm, Decent hb skill. Range att clean 24.8k, with MW32, 27k. With onix apple 38.5k. I can tranfering all items to my Hero.<3
- SpachKnight [Lvl 120 (Warrior/KoC)] - (KoC char)
- xSpach [Lvl 78 (Warrior/DemonSlayer)] - (Mule 10% Boss char, maybe any day i play with this. But not atm)

2. Introducing Yourself

-Hello, guys. My name is Alexander, i live in Spain, i have 18 years old. I like play football, see tv sitcoms, listen music (pop rock, rock and my prefer Justin Bieber <3) Lmao! Nah, is joke.
Also i like travel, meet new ppl and learn something of them. I like going out with friend, have a drink, or sometimes a party. I like cooking, i wanna study anything of cooking to can be a chef in a future.

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)

-Well, i started when i was 12 years on GMS, but only i was playing about 7 months. After then stop playing, and went back to playing one year later, I played two months and leave. Overall it was often because my friends that started stopped playing, and then I felt something alone. After 15 years in EMS started, I wanted to start a new adventure in maple, and of course, in the European maple. When I started but did not have my old friends, I felt so alone, as people were European and somehow, I felt at home. I played 1 year, and I could play more. Because it broke my pc. Karma hates me? Well, I went back to the game at 16, and now once more mature and understanding, I could play more comfortable. Although he did with several characters, and was 8 months when present bases, and decided to take it seriously. [Sorry for my bad english, i try learn everyday a bit to can talk with more ppl]

-Previous guild: Nothing. (Lvl 10) Lmao

4. Game Activity

-I play everyday about 3h+.

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc. )

-I've done everything except PB.

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking

-Scammings: For a losers. Ksing: Ppl who dont respect other players. Hackings: -HateInfinity- They are games virus.

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith

-Because i know some ppl and they are fantastics, i felt so good when i was with they. And to do much bossruns, grinds, etc...

8. What you expect from us

-Friends, bossruns, fun conversations chats, grinds, and... hmmm... o.o

9. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?

-I can offer crashFTW! Lmao xD Nah, well i can offer one friend to all, one person to can trust, one person to make all bossruns, pqs, and everything of you want.<3

10. People you know in Zenith

-Yura (Leaf)<3, Wessel (Zenlthlan) StupidWessel<3 , Lein (BanditBunny) Marjolein<3 and Dave (Magicology) f3FTW<3.

11. Goals in Maple

-I want be one of betters Paladin in EMS with Spach. <3 And one of betters warriors with my Hero. =)


A hug, guys. <3


Last edited by Spach on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:49 am; edited 3 times in total

Spach
Green Mushroom

Posts : 32
Points : 40
Join date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Wesselhere on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 am

hey alex,

nice to see u applied <3
ofc its a yes from me becuz u got alot of experience in bossing
and ur a very nice guy Very Happy.

gl on your app <3

and yea JB is ghay <3

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 312
Points : 326
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere but here...

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Clemene on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:31 am

Hiya Alex,

Welcome to the forum, its a yes from me.
Nice guy also a good player.
good that ur stil working on your english.

GL&HF cya ingame

_________________
- Priorities Luminous 18x
- Acesco UABishop 18x
- Clemene Mercedes 18x
- PandaPony Striker 12x
avatar
Clemene
F3 Master

Posts : 424
Points : 430
Join date : 2012-09-05
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Leaf on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 am

Hey Alex, nice app <3
It's really nice to see you applied as Wessel already said Maple0009

Was your previous guild only BeKnoH? You didn't write anything about your previous guilds, I think you forgot to mention them/it :p

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Spach on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 am

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:Hey Alex, nice app <3
It's really nice to see you applied as Wessel already said Maple0009

Was your previous guild only BeKnoH? You didn't write anything about your previous guilds, I think you forgot to mention them/it :p
I not mention because dont have none guild with my Hero. I can mention my previous guild with my Paly.
-Spach - Previous guilds: SinClan (Spanish guild/Died since months ago) & BeKnoH (Now).

Spach
Green Mushroom

Posts : 32
Points : 40
Join date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Magicology on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:25 am

Hey Alex!!!!

Instant yes from me, ur a nice guy with plenty of experience.
Both friendly and helpfull F2 .

Good luck Maple0016
avatar
Magicology
Smexy Junior Master

Posts : 106
Points : 118
Join date : 2012-09-05
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by BunnyLein on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:57 am

Hey ALex <3

Instant yes from me. You're a great person and you're really experienced so that is very nice ^^
Looking forward to seeing you Smile

Good luck on the app!

_________________
BanditBunny lvl 200 - BunnyUA lvl 18x - Exhilarating lvl 14x - Dariya lvl 120 - Meleth lvl 7x - RawrBunny lvl 7x - Lyndi lvl 9x - DragonBunny lvl 10x - BunnyDemon lvl 12x - CuddIesCard lvl 12x - HugsBunny lvl 9x
R.I.P PermaBunny lvl 4x Beginner
avatar
BunnyLein
Lioness

Posts : 372
Points : 388
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Destilator on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:08 am

i enjoyed grinding with you twice now and youre sympatic so yes

_________________
avatar
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Posts : 172
Points : 194
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Salvations on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi Spach,

Nice Application, you only forgot to add one thing to that is the rules do u accpet it? Smile. Come and stalk me at Guild Fm Channel 5 FM1 so I get to know u more. Holding my vote for now Smile
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Spach on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Salvations wrote:Hi Spach,

Nice Application, you only forgot to add one thing to that is the rules do u accpet it? Smile. Come and stalk me at Guild Fm Channel 5 FM1 so I get to know u more. Holding my vote for now Smile
Lmao Ofc i accept Zenith Rules <3 But after ur respect Spach's Rules f3 Hahaha (Joke)

Spach
Green Mushroom

Posts : 32
Points : 40
Join date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by FriskyDingo on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Nope staright no, Due to many issues with this guy, first off i dont like him thats true yes. he ksed me for a while and the topic about it has been deleted id link to it if i could. He is also currently in the guild BeKnoH which if many of you dont remember had several hackers in it that have been caught using 32k weapons at lhc golems and grinding there. I will dig up those screen shots when i find them and will be happy to post those here. If he does manage to join however do not expect me to stay in this guild Razz~

FriskyDingo
Green Mushroom

Posts : 29
Points : 37
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 98
Location : Usa o.o

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Spach on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:39 pm

FriskyDingo wrote:Nope staright no, Due to many issues with this guy, first off i dont like him thats true yes. he ksed me for a while and the topic about it has been deleted id link to it if i could. He is also currently in the guild BeKnoH which if many of you dont remember had several hackers in it that have been caught using 32k weapons at lhc golems and grinding there. I will dig up those screen shots when i find them and will be happy to post those here. If he does manage to join however do not expect me to stay in this guild Razz~

One thing is clear, I dont like you, and after that, I like you dont me. Can not be more hateful. First, I want you now to say so many stupid things, and tests to teach everything you say, the words are gone with the wind, dude. I'm tired of people accusing without knowing, people talking by habladuerias, I'm sick of pulling the stone and hide the hand. Put all the screenshots you want, and get me something from me is scammer, kser, or hacker. Show me some of that, and I promise I'll cancel my order immediately. Oh, one little thing. I fear it will be impossible, as I have always been, am and will be a player legal. And tell me names of who you accuse of being hacker Beknoh shows a screenshot of that and give me names. Enough of many blind accusations. Shows what you say.

Spach
Green Mushroom

Posts : 32
Points : 40
Join date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by BunnyLein on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:05 pm

FriskyDingo wrote:Nope staright no, Due to many issues with this guy, first off i dont like him thats true yes. he ksed me for a while and the topic about it has been deleted id link to it if i could. He is also currently in the guild BeKnoH which if many of you dont remember had several hackers in it that have been caught using 32k weapons at lhc golems and grinding there. I will dig up those screen shots when i find them and will be happy to post those here. If he does manage to join however do not expect me to stay in this guild Razz~

I'd like to see these screenshots as well. We know he is in BeknoH and we know about the issue with the KS'ing. Also, the fact that some people in BeknoH use hacked weapons does not necessarily mean he does that too. I can't imagina a guy like Alex doing that, he has worked too hard for what he has to ruin it with hacking and such things.

Neverteless if you have screenshots that show proof of Alex having a 32k attack sword then I guess I will have to reconsider.

_________________
BanditBunny lvl 200 - BunnyUA lvl 18x - Exhilarating lvl 14x - Dariya lvl 120 - Meleth lvl 7x - RawrBunny lvl 7x - Lyndi lvl 9x - DragonBunny lvl 10x - BunnyDemon lvl 12x - CuddIesCard lvl 12x - HugsBunny lvl 9x
R.I.P PermaBunny lvl 4x Beginner
avatar
BunnyLein
Lioness

Posts : 372
Points : 388
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Leaf on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:48 pm

BunnyLein wrote:
FriskyDingo wrote:Nope staright no, Due to many issues with this guy, first off i dont like him thats true yes. he ksed me for a while and the topic about it has been deleted id link to it if i could. He is also currently in the guild BeKnoH which if many of you dont remember had several hackers in it that have been caught using 32k weapons at lhc golems and grinding there. I will dig up those screen shots when i find them and will be happy to post those here. If he does manage to join however do not expect me to stay in this guild Razz~

I'd like to see these screenshots as well. We know he is in BeknoH and we know about the issue with the KS'ing. Also, the fact that some people in BeknoH use hacked weapons does not necessarily mean he does that too. I can't imagina a guy like Alex doing that, he has worked too hard for what he has to ruin it with hacking and such things.

Neverteless if you have screenshots that show proof of Alex having a 32k attack sword then I guess I will have to reconsider.

Firstly, I'd also like to see the screenshot if Alex is on it connected to some illegit action. If it is someone else from BeKnoH, then it's not up to us to judge. Like if i did something wrong, then I did it, not the whole guild.

Secondly, the topic still exists. I only moved it to the administration basket to close the whole case, but if you want I'll move it back.

Thirdly, for what this whole hatress from both sides? Is it because of the topic which I closed?

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Leaf on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:54 pm


_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Zin on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:33 am

Me and Taco tracked BeKnoH members down using 32k attack weapons
or 1k attack w.e.
The problem about BeKnoH, they was camping for example in both site of a map warning the one hacking with the 32k att item, so they could run away, unlike Twelve was just for people like, me and hackers welcome for all in that friend community<3.
but was seen as a hacker guild, not everyone did hack in it.

Personal there is only FEW peoples that I don't like in EMS, and I often got
really good reason, I'm a bit more softer in the way that I try get people
known before I start judging them.

What I wanna say with that, what I've experienced past 3+ years with taco
that he got a GOOD reason to dislike people as much as he do now.

however, I think people should get a 2nd chance, so ATM I'll hold my vote.

_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Spach on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:13 am

FriskyDingo wrote:Nope staright no, Due to many issues with this guy, first off i dont like him thats true yes. he ksed me for a while and the topic about it has been deleted id link to it if i could. He is also currently in the guild BeKnoH which if many of you dont remember had several hackers in it that have been caught using 32k weapons at lhc golems and grinding there. I will dig up those screen shots when i find them and will be happy to post those here. If he does manage to join however do not expect me to stay in this guild Razz~
My Paladin I created the day 02/02/2012. Lhc even was. Among Spanish a good guild, called SinClan. I was there for 5 months, the first month had LHC, and that allowed me to go up to level 136 for that month. They spent the next month, and took the power train well in LHC, because in 1-2 months, came out MP. I am currently in BeKnoH, between the 01/08/2012 there. And I've been up to today's date. And I say that there is no hacker, who has been, do not know. But, I can not believe 100% what you say. Because if BeKnoH in the 5 years that has existed, if he had spent some of Hacker, I can assure you that the prestigious Guild of EMS, Labyrinth, making expeditions not lead to HT, CHT, etc ... They always know they are dealing with, and they know that there is nothing that BeKnoH distrust. That said, I will not tolerate that I NEVER try illegal character, and I always work duero, that I know and always have good reference for me, so, CANCEL MY APPLICATION FOR ZENITH. But, I'll just ask you one thing. I want to show all the screenshots I quit doing any illegal action. That's all, bye guys.


PS: I'm serious, remove all your pc, and screenshots showing where 'Spach' out doing something illegal. I make you eat your words. Nobody ever leaves me a liar.


Last edited by Spach on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:14 am; edited 3 times in total

Spach
Green Mushroom

Posts : 32
Points : 40
Join date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by BunnyLein on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:42 am

Alex, please reconsider withdrawing your application. We have not seen any screenshots and I personally 100% agree with what Yura said. Even if there ever was a hacker in BeknoH that you did not know of that doesn't say anything about you.

I know for a fact you would never lie and that you got your gear without hacking or those kind of things.


_________________
BanditBunny lvl 200 - BunnyUA lvl 18x - Exhilarating lvl 14x - Dariya lvl 120 - Meleth lvl 7x - RawrBunny lvl 7x - Lyndi lvl 9x - DragonBunny lvl 10x - BunnyDemon lvl 12x - CuddIesCard lvl 12x - HugsBunny lvl 9x
R.I.P PermaBunny lvl 4x Beginner
avatar
BunnyLein
Lioness

Posts : 372
Points : 388
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Wesselhere on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:47 am

i i agree with yura and lein and hope u can/want to reconsider becuz u would fit in the guild Smile

give it some time and think about it <3

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 312
Points : 326
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere but here...

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Spach on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:52 am

A while ago I said goodbye to a forum post Beknoh. One reason for my departure is also that, continuing accusations of hackers. And here although not accuse me of things uncertain, the course seems to forget that "problem" I had with him, sorry, there is no turning back. Spah Beknoh left, and now cancel my request in Zenith. And now, feeling a bit sad. Find another place to go. Still, you have some in Buddylist me, what you need, you know I'll be there, always.

Spach
Green Mushroom

Posts : 32
Points : 40
Join date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Clemene on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:44 am

Spach wrote:A while ago I said goodbye to a forum post Beknoh. One reason for my departure is also that, continuing accusations of hackers. And here although not accuse me of things uncertain, the course seems to forget that "problem" I had with him, sorry, there is no turning back. Spah Beknoh left, and now cancel my request in Zenith. And now, feeling a bit sad. Find another place to go. Still, you have some in Buddylist me, what you need, you know I'll be there, always.

Its very sad to see you cancel your app, In my opinion you shouldnt cancel it because 1 person accuses you. There is no prove that you have done anything and I dont believe there is anything wrong with you.
You are a good person and a great player.

I hope you rethink this and let the apply stay.

_________________
- Priorities Luminous 18x
- Acesco UABishop 18x
- Clemene Mercedes 18x
- PandaPony Striker 12x
avatar
Clemene
F3 Master

Posts : 424
Points : 430
Join date : 2012-09-05
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by FriskyDingo on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:24 am

Ok this has escalated quite a bit. I never said he was a hacker was just pointing out that i didnt like him, that the guild he has been in for quite some time had many many hackers in it which was a case most people remember quite well with the hacked weapons and guy fawkes masks. i am not trying to completely demonize him so you all vote no. im just showing what i learned/experienced about the guild BeKnoH. I DID NOT find the screen shots go ahead and laugh now >.>. Hard to find like 5 specific pictures when you got thousands of screenshots floating around unorganized in your pc. And like zin said we hunted these hackers and it wasnt very easy since they had look outs etc. I have several other hacker videos at lhc that i have no clue where they are.


SO to finish of i dont like him voted no, he might not be a hacker but why stay in a guild that is known for something like that? especially when it happened at such a scale?

lets say zenith turned out to have 20 people using 32k weps, why would i stay in the guild? It would look bad on my characters.

FriskyDingo
Green Mushroom

Posts : 29
Points : 37
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 98
Location : Usa o.o

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Spach on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:07 am

FriskyDingo wrote:Ok this has escalated quite a bit. I never said he was a hacker was just pointing out that i didnt like him, that the guild he has been in for quite some time had many many hackers in it which was a case most people remember quite well with the hacked weapons and guy fawkes masks. i am not trying to completely demonize him so you all vote no. im just showing what i learned/experienced about the guild BeKnoH. I DID NOT find the screen shots go ahead and laugh now >.>. Hard to find like 5 specific pictures when you got thousands of screenshots floating around unorganized in your pc. And like zin said we hunted these hackers and it wasnt very easy since they had look outs etc. I have several other hacker videos at lhc that i have no clue where they are.


SO to finish of i dont like him voted no, he might not be a hacker but why stay in a guild that is known for something like that? especially when it happened at such a scale?

lets say zenith turned out to have 20 people using 32k weps, why would i stay in the guild? It would look bad on my characters.
What I was saying, I was accused of kser. Hacker called my ex-guild while I there. And now, no screenshots insisted that he had, and there is nothing to prove his words. Now it is clear. With nothing more to say, I say goodbye. I just wanted to see that I have no dark past or something. Well, I hope the next applicants not being accused of such serious things without meeting you. This is a clear example of what I can be, and it was not. A hug to my friends Zenith.


PS: Now you can take my request as canceled.

Spach
Green Mushroom

Posts : 32
Points : 40
Join date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Leaf on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:11 am

Withdrawn, closed.

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: iSpach apply to ZenithJr.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum