Application - KakaoTalk

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Application - KakaoTalk

Post by KakaoTalk on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 am

Haters are going to hate whatsoever. There seem to be a lot of information that I need to provide here.

========================================================================================

I never accused anyone of being a dictator.

The statement I projected was that a veto system is considered dictatorship nowadays. -not allowed in EU, exceptions in an extreme situation- It does not necessarily mean a person or a community using a veto system is/are relevant to dictatorship. I really hope you can see the logic and the definition within the word "consider".

Veto System was abolished long ago in EU, though it still exists in China, the US, and some small countries. This system primarily remains present so as to protect the property and authority of the upper class. The countries where veto system is still present usually consist of rich people with an enormous, enormous amount of money. Europe is more like people-caring-democratic, whereas America is more of an almost-full capitalistic society.

This is what I have learned in Sociology in my school, I admit this information can be biased since this is the information generated by British Government, which usually differ from American ones. i.e. Germany tends to follow lots of things in America in many terms, hence we may have different values and opinions about any subject matter.

To avoid this topic from being off-topic (I want this topic to be an application format, not a debate) I will stop discussing anything with regard to this topic.

=============================================================================

I am not being offensive to Yura, I am being critical upon the regulations of the guild entry to make sure that I am going on the right steps. Everyone has the right to know about what is going on to themselves.

I will be honest, this is the guild I have co-founded ever since its creation, and I am very annoyed disturbed with the fact that I now have to start from absolute zero. However, it is my fault resulting such situations, so I have decided to follow what has been told to me. I was asked to apply for this guild, and I am MAKING SURE OF MY ENTRY-STEP TO ZENITH. I am writing how I truly feel now to avoid any misunderstanding. I HAVE NO INTENTION TO BE OFFENSIVE.

I apologise if it sounded rather offensive. I will be careful with the tone.

=============================================================================

Before the explanation of the application that I previously made to Eris, I need to project the reason why I left this guild a month ago.

I did not want to come to the situation where I had to explain why I left Zenith, but now that it seems very essential:

I accused a wrong person as a scammer a month ago, and this caused a misunderstanding between Eura and me. Eura thought I was accusing a wrong person, but I thought the opposite. I disliked the fact that I was being not trusted. This is how i viewed how it was a month ago.

After that, I started to investigate other guilds in EMS, did not really want to be guild-less. I talked to some people in Saga, Eternalize, Labyrinth, and LickUs to determine which guild to join. I applied for Eris to see how the guild was like, that was the time when I had very little knowledge about all the guilds in EMS. I expected all the guilds to have a similar system that ZENITH has, well it turned out I was wrong.

Eris was not the guild I was looking for, and after that I decided not to make an application as easy as I did to Eris. That was a good lesson for me; after that incident, I decided to spend lots of time considering before taking an application-related action.

However, after a month, I realised I did accuse a wrong person. I felt deeply embarrassed and regretful. My conscience just made me come back to this guild and apologise about what I have done. After this, I got rid of all the ideas I had related to joining other guilds. I have wanted to come back to Zenith ever since.

I admit I was thinking of joining other guilds before realising I made a mistake. I totally agree with people saying I was interested in other guilds.

So this is all the explanation I can provide with regard to the application I previously made to Eris.

======================================================================================

I must admit I am being humiliated. It is wrong to make a conjecture of how others feel towards a certain subject.

Nobody knows how someone regards something, and yet I see a few posts implying something I have not even thought of from what I have written.

I strongly feel blackmailed and interrogated.

Sincerely, Mingyu
KakaoTalk
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 am

"I strongly feel blackmailed and interrogated."

interrogated hmm i can see abit of that
but black mailed ? explain ?.

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by KakaoTalk on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:15 am

Wesselhere wrote:"I strongly feel blackmailed and interrogated."

interrogated hmm i can see abit of that
but black mailed ? explain ?.

I find it quite absurd that I have to describe how I feel.

I see no reason why I should explain how I feel. I used the right word to describe how I feel towards the situation.

Just to clarify, in case you have a misunderstanding upon the definition of the word, "blackmail" as a verb in English, does not only mean 'extorting' but also means 'to influence/affect people by words".

I sense such a strong combative feelings towards me.
KakaoTalk
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:42 am

Well anyways I don't think we're in a parliament here, are we? Maple0006
If the rule is logical and is accepted by the guild members, we just make it. Easy how it is... If this had to be like you said it, Mingyu, we should have gone completely with the european law and its rules. At least it sounded like that for me. Are you going to elect a new guild leader in sooner future? F6 Maple0004

I gotta agree to Duha this was quite off topic for an application, since it had nothing to do with the application itself, but I respect all opinions regarding this subject and if some people say it helps them thinking about their vote - then even better.

Anyways, I'd like you to leave this topic as it is and move on to voting or talking to each other in game for an appropriate vote.

I hope nobody feels offended anymore & I'm fine, don't worry too much =)

Last edited by SandaraPark/Leaf on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

hate you guys hahahahahaha
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:58 pm

bleeeh, so much text ...
Didn't read all of it, I don' want..
I see a lot dramalama, and I find it sad that you apply to Eris Mingyu, not
because there is something wrong with Eris its, that Zenith is a fallback,
however, you did cancel it your self.

I'm so confused cause you seems to be a bit angry in some way, i probally can read the answer but there is just to much text to me ATM.. D:

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by iiTia on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:35 am

I talked to u in guild fm for a sec, and for what I can see ur a cool guy.
Even tho I dont get the drama..
And you said u dont get why u have to explain your feelings, but I think that's a must if people want to understand what happened completely.

Unfortunately I cant vote yet :C
G'luck on your app. c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhief on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:40 am

The Leader of the Guild is always the Boss.

Anyways I'm voting No.
Zhief
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 am

I think with all this drama, would be nice to cast a light on the case,
like explain exacly the reason why you left last time, and what make you
talk like now.. ? o.O
Cause I think I'm not the only one confused here.
And please explain without write 100000000000000000 words, else im not gonna read it Razz

Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by KakaoTalk on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:31 am

Zin wrote:I think with all this drama, would be nice to cast a light on the case,
like explain exacly the reason why you left last time, and what make you
talk like now.. ? o.O
Cause I think I'm not the only one confused here.
And please explain without write 100000000000000000 words, else im not gonna read it Razz

It is a complicated story, Chriss, I tried to make the explanation as short as possible :DD hopefully you can read it Razz

Before the explanation of the application that I previously made to Eris, I need to project the reason why I left this guild a month ago.

I did not want to come to the situation where I had to explain why I left Zenith, but now that it seems very essential:

I accused a wrong person as a scammer a month ago, and this caused a misunderstanding between Eura and me. Eura thought I was accusing a wrong person, but I thought the opposite. I disliked the fact that I was being not trusted. This is how i viewed how it was a month ago.

After that, I started to investigate other guilds in EMS, did not really want to be guild-less. I talked to some people in Saga, Eternalize, Labyrinth, and LickUs to determine which guild to join. I applied for Eris to see how the guild was like, that was the time when I had very little knowledge about all the guilds in EMS. I expected all the guilds to have a similar system that ZENITH has, well it turned out I was wrong.

Eris was not the guild I was looking for, and after that I decided not to make an application as easy as I did to Eris. That was a good lesson for me; after that incident, I decided to spend lots of time considering before taking an application-related action.

However, after a month, I realised I did accuse a wrong person. I felt deeply embarrassed and regretful. My conscience just made me come back to this guild and apologise about what I have done. After this, I got rid of all the ideas I had related to joining other guilds. I have wanted to come back to Zenith ever since.

I admit I was thinking of joining other guilds before realising I made a mistake. I totally agree with people saying I was interested in other guilds.

*copied and pasted from the previous text*
KakaoTalk
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:49 am

Ahhh It all make more sense for me now, its really a
Big mess, did you already apoligize to the people you
Accused on mistake? Smile

Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by KakaoTalk on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:10 am

Zin wrote:Ahhh It all make more sense for me now, its really a
Big mess, did you already apoligize to the people you
Accused on mistake? Smile

I know :/ it is very messed up, and was very difficult to accept my mistake; well i had to; i had no other choice.

However, I heard the guy I accused for scamming me is well-off from ems for a month :/ I am planning to apologise as soon as I hear him coming back..

Hopefully this helps you to understand the intricate hardship i am facing :/
KakaoTalk
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by KakaoTalk on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 am

In addition to what I wrote above, I have to clarify a few things.

I have had very difficult time recently on account of the realisation of my mistake and the embarrassment coming from that + the fact that i have to re-apply for a guild i once sub-founded + some other issues irl (Exam prep., plan for university etc.)

I am still deeply embarrassed from a few things I have to admit, would be very grateful if you can give more understandings to the current situation.

To everyone,

Please accept my most sincere apology for my behaviour last week/yesterday. I have thought long and hard about what happened and I realise how very inconvenient you must have been.

I am really sorry for creating the situation which I know I should have handled better. I admit that I was in the wrong and can only say how sorry I am. I can promise you that this will never happen again and hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove this to you.

I understand that it might be difficult for you to accept my apology but hope that this letter will help. I will call you later this week to apologise in person and hope that you will be able to give me another chance.

Kind Regards, Mingyu
KakaoTalk
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by CaroDesu on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:46 am

YES F5 !
YES YES YES MG YES ! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:34 am

KakaoTalk wrote:In addition to what I wrote above, I have to clarify a few things.

I have had very difficult time recently on account of the realisation of my mistake and the embarrassment coming from that + the fact that i have to re-apply for a guild i once sub-founded + some other issues irl (Exam prep., plan for university etc.)

I am still deeply embarrassed from a few things I have to admit, would be very grateful if you can give more understandings to the current situation.

To everyone,

Please accept my most sincere apology for my behaviour last week/yesterday. I have thought long and hard about what happened and I realise how very inconvenient you must have been.

I am really sorry for creating the situation which I know I should have handled better. I admit that I was in the wrong and can only say how sorry I am. I can promise you that this will never happen again and hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove this to you.

I understand that it might be difficult for you to accept my apology but hope that this letter will help. I will call you later this week to apologise in person and hope that you will be able to give me another chance.

Kind Regards, Mingyu

Mate, Its hard to apoligize, I think its really nice that you apoligize!
I think you should have a extra chance!

People like you that apoligize, that see the mistakes they did.
None in the world is perfect, we all make mistakes,
I will vote yes still, i think you desurve a chance!!

Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Agree with chris, ur regretting the stuffs u did n u clearly want to start over again, if u have apologised u have done ur bit, it's up to the person to forgive u or not, if he she doesn't want to forgive you, it's up to them, n as far as the vote considers it's a yes from me, I would love to see u get another chance, (F5 go away n stop touching my comments F4)this guy has admitted he has made a mistake n clearly regrets that he is sorry, I don't see why he shouldn't get another chance. Every1 of us ain't perfect...if we was then the world would be a complete different place from where it is now.....n just invite him already...I'm sick n tired of reading all the text...in the previous pages....

N sorry mingyu for the late reply on ur app Sad the long long long comment scared the shit out of me xD

Thank you.

Last edited by YouMadBroski on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:21 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : it was my opinion)
Chrissy
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:04 am

mingyu,

im sorry for not reading this after the big post thingies.
i think u deserve a new/second change.
so i say yes

<3 Wessel

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:11 am

Wesselhere wrote:mingyu,

im sorry for not reading this after the big post thingies.
i think u deserve a new/second change.
so i say yes

<3 Wessel

Ty wessel ur in my good books now <3
Chrissy
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicology on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:36 am

Lots of thinking and doubting.....

But I finally agree that you deserve a second chance,
So a yes from me Maple0016
Magicology
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kooolkat99 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Yes.

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLein on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:42 pm

I'm going to say yes because you apologised and you realised you made a mistake.

BanditBunny lvl 200 - BunnyUA lvl 18x - Exhilarating lvl 14x - Dariya lvl 120 - Meleth lvl 7x - RawrBunny lvl 7x - Lyndi lvl 9x - DragonBunny lvl 10x - BunnyDemon lvl 12x - CuddIesCard lvl 12x - HugsBunny lvl 9x
R.I.P PermaBunny lvl 4x Beginner
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Clemene on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:48 pm

After alot of thinking I'm going to give you a Yes.
You derserve a second chance but I'm gonna keep a eye on you

- PandaPony Striker 12x
Clemene
F3 Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:10 am

Application accepted, tread closed.

hate you guys hahahahahaha
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down