Guild Application [omagahd]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by omagahd on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:41 am

Hey, my name is Kevin, I'm a 18 years old boy from Sweden.

My main character in maplestory is a shadower named "omagahd" which isnt founded anymore.

Changed main character to "OhMyWH" - info will come later on!

Here is some info about the shadower..:
(All info is without any buffs)

Lvl: 152
HP: 5732
MP: 3660
Range: none atm since I sold the equips and working on the new Wildhunter
Fame: 175

The current equips I got on this character is the following:

Noobish Scarlion Hat 17/18/19/18 3lined(rare)
Legendary Maple Leaf +3 str,dex,int,luk, 40def, 40m.def, 5speed
9att Green Shades 3lined(rare) Using on my wildhunter
18att Pink Adventurer Cape 3lined(legendary) 6%luk Will re-cube for my wildhunter
Brown Work Gloves 30att 2lined(rare) Using on wildhunter
Dark Pirate Top +9 3lined(unique) 15%luk SOLD
Mark of Naricain 3lined(unique) 3%all stats, 6%dex, 9% avoidability Hoping to get a new one soon enough on my wildhunter
Green Pirate Pants 31dex 3lined(unique) 12%luk GOT A BUYER FOR IT
Violet Snowshoes 33dex 3lined(unique) 15%luk SOLD
Rising Sun Belt (clean)
Golden Almighty Ring 6att 2lined(rare)
Legendary Ring +4all, 3att
Element Pierce 34luk 3lined(unique) 18%luk Currently in my shop
Light Beam Saver Dagger 184att 3lined(unique) 6%all stats SOLD
Khanjar 35att 3lined(unique) 9%all stats SOLD
Evolving Ring 17 +7 all stats, 5att
Angelic Blessing ring, +1all stats
Deluxe Android (F) with a crystal heart

I also got a few other characters on my account:
Wildhunter's ign : OhMyWH
Evan
Battlemage
Demonslayer
Noobish Dualblader

Just to let you guys know. I am willing to create a whole new character to fulfill your needs, I mean if there is any skills you need or something... Because I don't just want to be "another shadower" if you know what I mean... I wanna be something you guys need, something helpfull, thats who I am. So if you guys know any class or skills or anything that you need, please reply on this threat and let me know as fast as possible so I can start lvling it! =)

I have been in two guilds before (Nexonfails & Elements)
I left Nexonfails because that guild was so childish, was too much drama and hackers.
I'm currently in elements but that guild is so inactive and no bossruns etc.. So I'm defenately ready to give it up because of this one!

My game activity?
I play most likely everyday, but since I'm studying for my drivinglicense now I can be offline sometimes..
I'm very friendly and like to help out (both with questions and money issues)

I did a few Zakumruns back in the days, and now I wanna go and face the other "real" bosses..

I think scamming is for kids who can't afford stuff by their own. To scam someone is the worst thing you can do, I hate scammers.
KSing someone is so unneccessary, why don't just cc and get more exp and save some time..?

Hacking is for "cool people" if you know what I mean.. Hacking is against the rules so why risk getting banned? Hacking just shows how terrible bad someone are at playing maplestory fair, it also shows that you're a weak maplestory player who don't know how to level by their own.

The reasons why I want to join Zenith is because:
I like the name
You guys do bossruns which I'm really looking forward to do!
You guys don't seem to be that dramatic and childish
You guys seem to be online and active
It would be an honor to be in the guild and do bossruns with you and just be there


My expectations from you is that I hope you're friendly, funny, helpfull, and active.

I think I'm the right person for this guild since I'm intressed in bossruns, I'm funny, active and helpfull. (Treat others as you want to be treated yourself) Wink

I don't think I know a single person in Zenith, just talked to (Leaf) today and it felt good(lol?)..

My goals in maple:
Become lvl 200 on my Wildhunter
Proscroll/make equips by myself and make new characters and get them till lvl 200
Become famous as a helpfull person
Be in a good guild
Get alot of friends ingame which will have fun with me! =)

Ofcourse I agree to the rules? Otherwise I wouldn't be here signing up for this awesome guild.. Wink

Hope you guys like my application and that I will be able to join Zenith!

Best regards, Kevin!


Last edited by SandaraPark/Leaf on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:54 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : added some lines!)

omagahd
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Chrissy on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 am

omagahd wrote:

I don't think I know a single person in Zenith, just talked to (Leaf) today and it felt good(lol?)..


Lol..."No comments" >_<

anyways welcome to the fourms kevin, Plz meet N have a Chit Chat to any of us in our Guild Fm That is Channel 5 Free Market 1

Hope to seeing you there ^_^
avatar
Chrissy
Salmon

Posts : 446
Points : 476
Join date : 2012-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Destilator on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:16 pm

well to be honestly ... i tracked down for some informations about you ,asked a few buddies and what i heared wasn't that good well it was just bad

so i need some time going on tracking this out or check if i can find any proof for what i've been told

i'll inform the guild ldr and jr about the things i've been told that they may check this out too...

visit our gfm (ch5 fm1) anyways ... i would like to chat to you aswell to talk about this things and so on


holding my vote untill i got more information and a chat with you

_________________
avatar
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Posts : 172
Points : 194
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Leaf on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:57 pm

YouMadBroski wrote:
omagahd wrote:

I don't think I know a single person in Zenith, just talked to (Leaf) today and it felt good(lol?)..


Lol..."No comments" >_<
lols


Welcome to our forums, Kevin F2

I will have to check out about what Destilator tells^
But else.. have a nice stay at our forums and please visit the GFM sometimes to have a talk to our members^^

Good luck on your application Maple0016

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Destilator on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:26 am

Okay i had the chat with him now and told him what i found out
things were

1: He's IRL related with a known hacker who supports him with duped gear

- he did NOT know that his friend is a hacker/hack leecher and he bought his duped gear in the fm . i told him to get rid of it time by time because it's clear his gear makes his range so it would be stupid to sell it since it's cheap in the fm

2:He smegaed not recubed duped gear

- after the chat i'm not quite sure if he did it or not... the thing is he really did not know it is duped since he showed everything to me i'm really sure about it

3:He behaves like a guildhopper and abuses his guild for trades and so on

-i have to say i don't beleve he only had 2 guilds in ems ... so well the chat with him made quite clear that he is interested in nice chats and some bossruns since i know what happened to elements from the time i left them as jr with my aran back in the days so i beleve him in the abuse thing



he really seem to be a nice guy and we should leave him the chance to proof himself as a member of zenith in my opinion to look how he behaves and how he works on his new gear

i would suggest a little longer trial on that

but a yes from me

_________________
avatar
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Posts : 172
Points : 194
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Zin on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:49 am

omagahd wrote:
The reasons why I want to join Zenith is because:
I like the name
You guys do bossruns which I'm really looking forward to do!
You guys don't seem to be that dramatic and childish
You guys seem to be online and active
It would be an honor to be in the guild and do bossruns with you and just be there

Hi Kevin and welcome to our forum,

You wanna join Zenith cause of bossruns, and cause we looks serious, and active.

Back in time I wanted to join Zenith cause of its people, and cause I had friends and old buddys in Zenith.
For me it seems like, if we was the same guild same peoples, just lower in the dmg we can do, then you would
never have applyed.

_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:33 am

Zin wrote:
omagahd wrote:
The reasons why I want to join Zenith is because:
I like the name
You guys do bossruns which I'm really looking forward to do!
You guys don't seem to be that dramatic and childish
You guys seem to be online and active
It would be an honor to be in the guild and do bossruns with you and just be there

Hi Kevin and welcome to our forum,

You wanna join Zenith cause of bossruns, and cause we looks serious, and active.

Back in time I wanted to join Zenith cause of its people, and cause I had friends and old buddys in Zenith.
For me it seems like, if we was the same guild same peoples, just lower in the dmg we can do, then you would
never have applyed.

Hey Zin!
I think you got this wrong! It just seemed to be an active guild with awesome people in it. And now I've started to talk to all the members in the guildfm and they are really helpfull and fun!

I'm not applying to this guild just because of the bossruns.. I don't know anyone in Zenith, thats why u guys said I had to come to the guildfm and chit chat with you people.. And now I'm starting to like the people here now when I got to know them better. Smile
Maybe that was the first reason why I applied, because of the bossruns, because that is the mainreason why I want a good responisble guild who know how to deal with those bosses and all the drops and such...
I first applied because you guys are active, doing bossruns daily, having good reputation. But now when I got to know some members a little better it really raises my thought about this guild. I mean it's not untill now I'm noticing how friendly, kind and helpfull every member is. I'm really looking forward to talk to more members of Zenith and have fun and all with all of you!

I really hope you could change ur oppinion about me and why I'm applying to this guild. I'm pretty sure you and I will be very good friends in the future.. Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by BunnyLein on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 am

Hey!

I promised I'd post here so here I am Smile
I've seen you quite a few times in the gfm and you seem really friendly. You're excited about bossruns which is good :3
If possible I want to go scar/zak with you tomorrow, just to see your damage and such (and to get to know you ofcourse!)

Holding my vote for now

_________________
BanditBunny lvl 200 - BunnyUA lvl 18x - Exhilarating lvl 14x - Dariya lvl 120 - Meleth lvl 7x - RawrBunny lvl 7x - Lyndi lvl 9x - DragonBunny lvl 10x - BunnyDemon lvl 12x - CuddIesCard lvl 12x - HugsBunny lvl 9x
R.I.P PermaBunny lvl 4x Beginner
avatar
BunnyLein
Lioness

Posts : 372
Points : 388
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:02 am

BunnyLein wrote:Hey!

I promised I'd post here so here I am Smile
I've seen you quite a few times in the gfm and you seem really friendly. You're excited about bossruns which is good :3
If possible I want to go scar/zak with you tomorrow, just to see your damage and such (and to get to know you ofcourse!)

Holding my vote for now

Hey!
Seems really fun, I can't wait to go there with you! Very Happy
Will be nice and fun to get to know you better! Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by kooolkat99 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:03 am

Well I'm seriously suspicious about your gear! Some of it seems really nice but others really nooby! How can somebody afford a 9att shade etc but not a czhelm or better. And a deluxe android but a nibby maple leaf mask! Or fully scrolled bss that needs 10% + ws but have some clean gear!

_________________
~ Joe

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 263
Points : 289
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:12 am

kooolkat99 wrote:Well I'm seriously suspicious about your gear! Some of it seems really nice but others really nooby! How can somebody afford a 9att shade etc but not a czhelm or better. And a deluxe android but a nibby maple leaf mask! Or fully scrolled bss that needs 10% + ws but have some clean gear!

The thing is that I just started to play on my shadower again, and I'm looking for a czakhelm with %luk, but it's kinda hard to find, and same with the face, I'm looking for a bunny disguise 3 with %luk..
Hope you wont disslike me just because of that? x)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by kooolkat99 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:50 am

I don't dislike you just suspicious! If you can unique a mon why not just cube a czhelm f6 and why clean pants it takes like 30m just to 60%

_________________
~ Joe

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 263
Points : 289
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:58 am

kooolkat99 wrote:I don't dislike you just suspicious! If you can unique a mon why not just cube a czhelm f6 and why clean pants it takes like 30m just to 60%

Good to hear that! =)
Well, I made that mon unique by the miracle cubes we got as a cashshop gift like a week ago, so I was pretty lucky Wink
And I prefer buying a czhelm with %luk then miracle cube it for real money Wink
I also got some bottom now, will add that! Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by kooolkat99 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Hmm so you uniqued a Mon on 1 cube f6. Hmm fair enough but why not go for 2 runs per day?

_________________
~ Joe

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 263
Points : 289
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:19 pm

kooolkat99 wrote:Hmm so you uniqued a Mon on 1 cube f6. Hmm fair enough but why not go for 2 runs per day?

heh, yeah pretty lucky I guess, tho it just went 2lined, but then again a few days ago we had a free carved silver seal from cashshop and I used it on the mon which added a line with 6%dex Very Happy
And to do the runs I need a guild who knows how to do.. Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by kooolkat99 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Hmm so you got an epic potted Mon from your cwkpq? Nah just go with friends or find a ds who can take you daily!

_________________
~ Joe

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 263
Points : 289
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:26 pm

kooolkat99 wrote:Hmm so you got an epic potted Mon from your cwkpq? Nah just go with friends or find a ds who can take you daily!

Yeah I guess so.. Smile
I don't got that much active friends.. but right now I don't need to do cwkpq so..
But thanks for the advice! =)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by kooolkat99 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:34 am

Well im personally gonna vote no just because I've got my suspiosions about you're gear and where you get it from!

_________________
~ Joe

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 263
Points : 289
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by BunnyLein on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:08 am

kooolkat99 wrote:Well im personally gonna vote no just because I've got my suspiosions about you're gear and where you get it from!

Well he wants to get rid of his duped gear, even though it's good he doesn't want to use it any longer than he has to. He also said he'd make whatever job Zenith needs and play that.

Yes from me

_________________
BanditBunny lvl 200 - BunnyUA lvl 18x - Exhilarating lvl 14x - Dariya lvl 120 - Meleth lvl 7x - RawrBunny lvl 7x - Lyndi lvl 9x - DragonBunny lvl 10x - BunnyDemon lvl 12x - CuddIesCard lvl 12x - HugsBunny lvl 9x
R.I.P PermaBunny lvl 4x Beginner
avatar
BunnyLein
Lioness

Posts : 372
Points : 388
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:40 am

kooolkat99 wrote:Well im personally gonna vote no just because I've got my suspiosions about you're gear and where you get it from!

Thats really sad to hear that you voted no.. :/
Spoke with Destilator about my gear-issue and we got that straight, I didn't know that it was duped until he told me it.. So he told be to get rid of it and I will as soon as possible and I defenately will!! I mean, I wouldn't spend so much time and money on gear thats duped, since I really don't want to use any hacked stuff to risk getting banned..

And just like lein said ^
As I said to some of the members here in Zenith, I wanna make a new character, something that's needed. I just dont want to be "another shadower" if you know what I mean.. I wanna be something you need..

I'm not saying you have to change ur vote, but I'm just letting you know whats going on and that maybe that will change ur thoughts about me =)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Pyrhic on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 am

Gears not too bad, a little unbalanced and still plenty of room to improve on though. As for changing class, there's no point playing something you won't enjoy/stick with. Just a waste of time if you get to level 14x, decide the class is not for you, then quit. Also what were the stats on your Khanjar?

Will talk to Nathan when I can get hold of him n find out what problems were with NexonFails.
avatar
Pyrhic
Zakum

Posts : 122
Points : 136
Join date : 2012-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 am

Pyrhic wrote:Gears not too bad, a little unbalanced and still plenty of room to improve on though. As for changing class, there's no point playing something you won't enjoy/stick with. Just a waste of time if you get to level 14x, decide the class is not for you, then quit. Also what were the stats on your Khanjar?

Will talk to Nathan when I can get hold of him n find out what problems were with NexonFails.


I'm going to sell the gear since most of it is duped..
And about changing class, I'm comfortable playing whats needed for you guys since I want to be helpfull. I want to play anything thats needed Smile
The stats on my khanjar is said on my application, 35att 9%all stats, I forgot I had a "new" khanjar, I accedently wrote the stats of my last khanjar.. :$

Problems and problems.. I can't assume there was any problems like that, It was just me quitting because I couldnt handle all the drama and people who hacked and such.. I quitted the guild after Nathans main character got hacked for the 2nd time.. I pretty much helped him as much as I could to get back up, I also gave him one of my old accounts which included a 12x machanic just to be nice to him cuz I felt so bad for him beeing hacked for the 2nd time.. :/
Still feeling sad about it since Nathan was such a good friend.. I also think thats one of the main reasons why he quitted maple too.. I mean, I wouldnt handle getting hacked twice..

I don't mean to be dramatic about what I wrote, I'm just letting you know my realation to Nathan! Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Zin on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:09 am

omagahd wrote:
kooolkat99 wrote:Well im personally gonna vote no just because I've got my suspiosions about you're gear and where you get it from!

Thats really sad to hear that you voted no.. :/
Spoke with Destilator about my gear-issue and we got that straight, I didn't know that it was duped until he told me it.. So he told be to get rid of it and I will as soon as possible and I defenately will!! I mean, I wouldn't spend so much time and money on gear thats duped, since I really don't want to use any hacked stuff to risk getting banned..

And just like lein said ^
As I said to some of the members here in Zenith, I wanna make a new character, something that's needed. I just dont want to be "another shadower" if you know what I mean.. I wanna be something you need..

I'm not saying you have to change ur vote, but I'm just letting you know whats going on and that maybe that will change ur thoughts about me =)

Mate I've been reading the whole topic a couple of times now, and
Your knownlegde about EMS isn't impressive for me, what I mean by that, the part where you say
" I didn't know that it was duped ", it shows me that your not enough informat about whats going on in-game.
well about the part you wanna get rid of it, its nice but what about to prove me and the others that we can put
our faith in you, by getting rid of most of the items and maybe reapply? Smile
I don't mind that you got some duped items, but almost everything you got that is good and make your range is kinda
duped.
but to be nice to you, I think the duped items dosn't hurt that much, cause I think getting nice STAT items, and recube them all to legendary is a nice choice, the "getting rid of all items" is just to exspensive to make the same good stats.

Don't worry you won't be banned for your items, people running around with guy fawks maskes, include some of my friends and they havn't been banned yet..

I don't write all this cause i "dislike you", I'm just writing my thoughts.

_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by kooolkat99 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:43 am

I agree with zin how do you not realise something so nice could be so cheap Without suspecting its duped? Also selling duped gear doesn't that make you as bad as a duper?

_________________
~ Joe

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 263
Points : 289
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by BunnyLein on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Zin wrote:
omagahd wrote:
kooolkat99 wrote:Well im personally gonna vote no just because I've got my suspiosions about you're gear and where you get it from!

Thats really sad to hear that you voted no.. :/
Spoke with Destilator about my gear-issue and we got that straight, I didn't know that it was duped until he told me it.. So he told be to get rid of it and I will as soon as possible and I defenately will!! I mean, I wouldn't spend so much time and money on gear thats duped, since I really don't want to use any hacked stuff to risk getting banned..

And just like lein said ^
As I said to some of the members here in Zenith, I wanna make a new character, something that's needed. I just dont want to be "another shadower" if you know what I mean.. I wanna be something you need..

I'm not saying you have to change ur vote, but I'm just letting you know whats going on and that maybe that will change ur thoughts about me =)

Mate I've been reading the whole topic a couple of times now, and
Your knownlegde about EMS isn't impressive for me, what I mean by that, the part where you say
" I didn't know that it was duped ", it shows me that your not enough informat about whats going on in-game.
well about the part you wanna get rid of it, its nice but what about to prove me and the others that we can put
our faith in you, by getting rid of most of the items and maybe reapply? Smile
I don't mind that you got some duped items, but almost everything you got that is good and make your range is kinda
duped.
but to be nice to you, I think the duped items dosn't hurt that much, cause I think getting nice STAT items, and recube them all to legendary is a nice choice, the "getting rid of all items" is just to exspensive to make the same good stats.

Don't worry you won't be banned for your items, people running around with guy fawks maskes, include some of my friends and they havn't been banned yet..

I don't write all this cause i "dislike you", I'm just writing my thoughts.


If I remember correctly freak, most of your phantom gear is duped too. Just a heads up.
I think that the fact he doesn't want to use it is enough.
I personally did not have a good idea of what was duped and what was not untill I got into Zenith and started merching more.

Btw joe, what do you want him to do then? Drop it and throw away the mesos he spent on it? That would be stupid.

_________________
BanditBunny lvl 200 - BunnyUA lvl 18x - Exhilarating lvl 14x - Dariya lvl 120 - Meleth lvl 7x - RawrBunny lvl 7x - Lyndi lvl 9x - DragonBunny lvl 10x - BunnyDemon lvl 12x - CuddIesCard lvl 12x - HugsBunny lvl 9x
R.I.P PermaBunny lvl 4x Beginner
avatar
BunnyLein
Lioness

Posts : 372
Points : 388
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum