LmbaTeddy Application

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 am

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)
My main char LmbaTeddy (Mercedes) Lv163. My equips got 124%dex, 27%Att.
My att range is 42-49k (no buff), 68-80k (with buffs)
My hp:7947 With ancient warding, 5967 without buff
My sub char: Imbabear and ImbaBeruang, lv111 and lv89

2. Introducing Yourself
My name is Oswald. I am a Malaysian but staying in Ireland. I am now 20 years old. My english standard is not like professional but still manage to understand and chatting to each others in game.

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)
I played maplestory since i was 13. I played Maplesea that time since i was still in Malaysia. I used to be staying in mbaGenesis, but due to the inactivity of this guild, i leave.

4. Game Activity
I do like to do some boss run with my friends. Usually i do some easier boss like scarlion or normal Zakum

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc. )
I do try some boss like Chaos Zakum. I only tried once before myself. I solo it because i got no friends to go with me. Kinda lonely in EMS now because i got no guild and friends =(

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking
I hate scamming,KSing and hacking. Those are just piss me out. So for me, i wont do such things that i hate

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith
Reason that i join Zenith because i wish to know more people in game. So my mapling life so be just too boring. Wish to chat and do some activity with guildmates. Don't wanna to be lonely. And i don't wanna keep trying other guilds, i wish to stay in a nice and active guild =)
8. What you expect from us
Well, what i expect is to know more friendly and helpful friends. We can talk and do some boss run together if possible

9. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?
To be honest, i don't know what i can really do for this guild, but i will do my best and give help to anyone who needs me.

10. People you know in Zenith
I don't think i know anyone in Zenith well. I do saw some from Zenith, they are
Zenlthlan
kakaotalk (Fm selling equips)

11. Goals in Maple
Reach lv200
Go for all boss in Maple
Upgrade all my eq to as good as possible
Making friends =)

Do you agree to the rules?
Yes, i agree the rules in guild


Last edited by SandaraPark/Leaf on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to answer the last question)
avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Leaf on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 am

Hello and welcome to our forums, Oswald Maple0009

I suggest you to visit us in our Guild FM - Ch5 Fm1 - to get to know some people from our guild (:

Also, I wonder when you changed to EMS? And have you ever been in any guild in EMS or only MSEA?

Nice to get to know someone who tried out another version of MS! Maple0010


Last edited by SandaraPark/Leaf on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Destilator on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 am

mhm oswald the name sound familiar
you know HitOfDestiny? maybe....

well anyways it's a good app looking forward to see you in the guild fm (ch5 fm 1)

_________________
avatar
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Posts : 172
Points : 194
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 am

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:Hello and welcome to our forums, Oswald Maple0009

I suggest you to visit us in our Guild FM - Ch5 Fm1 - to get to know some people from our guild (:

Also, I wonder when you changed to EMS? And have you ever been in any guild in EMS or only MSEA?

Nice to get to know someone who tried out another version of MS! Maple0010

Hi, i am now in fm ch5 rm1 =)
avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:39 am

Destilator wrote:mhm oswald the name sound familiar
you know HitOfDestiny? maybe....

well anyways it's a good app looking forward to see you in the guild fm (ch5 fm 1)

Nope.. haha =)
avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Clemene on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:41 am

Welcome to the forum Oswald,

Nice to meet you, its a good overall application.
I would like to see you a bit in action like CHT/HT Czak and stuff
Mind joining any run soon?

Also come and visit the gfm ch5fm1 and have a chat with some ppl
GoodLuck on the application.

-Holding vote for now- till others commented/voted


_________________
- Priorities Luminous 18x
- Acesco UABishop 18x
- Clemene Mercedes 18x
- PandaPony Striker 12x
avatar
Clemene
F3 Master

Posts : 424
Points : 430
Join date : 2012-09-05
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 am

Clemene wrote:Welcome to the forum Oswald,

Nice to meet you, its a good overall application.
I would like to see you a bit in action like CHT/HT Czak and stuff
Mind joining any run soon?

Also come and visit the gfm ch5fm1 and have a chat with some ppl
GoodLuck on the application.

-Holding vote for now- till others commented/voted


Sure, but i still not yet done the quest for HT and CHT. Gonna read some guide and finish to quest. =)
avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Leaf on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:49 am

Oh and I got one question concerning this

http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?903612-B-gt-Godly-unique-lv110-dual-bow-gun

You wrote mesos are no problem, how do you earn your mesos?

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:55 am

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:Oh and I got one question concerning this

http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?903612-B-gt-Godly-unique-lv110-dual-bow-gun

You wrote mesos are no problem, how do you earn your mesos?

Honestly, i do buy some mesos buying at the very beginning when i start the game, after that i do some selling job in FM (Selling old equip or self cubing equip). I think this is where my mesos come from.
avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Destilator on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:31 am

you bought mesos from a selling side or were you just selling nx?

_________________
avatar
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Posts : 172
Points : 194
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 am

Destilator wrote:you bought mesos from a selling side or were you just selling nx?
Bought from selling side. Selling what i cubed..
avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Destilator on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 am

actually that is a huge problem
but
i really like the fact you are telling us the truth because we would never have found out things like that or at least hardly find out

i really dont know what to vote now because you already broke a rule but it's long time ago and you are telling it without any covering tries i honor that

i will go for a yes if this is your past and not your present/future

i can forgive a bad past i wonder what the other guildies say but i wouldn handle you as badguy now oswald ... thanks for letting us know

_________________
avatar
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Posts : 172
Points : 194
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 am

Destilator wrote:actually that is a huge problem
but
i really like the fact you are telling us the truth because we would never have found out things like that or at least hardly find out

i really dont know what to vote now because you already broke a rule but it's long time ago and you are telling it without any covering tries i honor that

i will go for a yes if this is your past and not your present/future

i can forgive a bad past i wonder what the other guildies say but i wouldn handle you as badguy now oswald ... thanks for letting us know

I am telling the truth now. It is no reason for me to lie for this. Plus now i rather use my money on NX. At least that is legal
avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Just wanna talk something for myself.
Honestly I only know that buying mesos is illegal, because no one tell me about this since i start playing Maplesea and also EMS. Now i do know that it is illegal, i really feel so sorry about that. I can promise to all of you and also to myself, i will never do such illegal trade anymore in my future life in EMS, just hope that i will be forgive and allow to join this guild. The short talk in FM just now make me even wish to join this guild. I really can feel how nice this guild is.

Anyway, whatever decision make by you guys is you guys' choice. I will respect everyone decision. Thanks

_________________



avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Zin on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:48 pm

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:Oh and I got one question concerning this

http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?903612-B-gt-Godly-unique-lv110-dual-bow-gun

You wrote mesos are no problem, how do you earn your mesos?

Destilator wrote:actually that is a huge problem
but
i really like the fact you are telling us the truth because we would never have found out things like that or at least hardly find out

i really dont know what to vote now because you already broke a rule but it's long time ago and you are telling it without any covering tries i honor that

i will go for a yes if this is your past and not your present/future

i can forgive a bad past i wonder what the other guildies say but i wouldn handle you as badguy now oswald ... thanks for letting us know

Just to be hash, someone have to be that. He didn't tell us the truth, YURA found out that he had easy with mesos.
Then he tells the truth, if Yura didin't found that he posted one EMS forum, then he would never have
been telling us that he bought mesos from a site.
Thats the problem here, we've been giving people chance, if they wrote their past from the beginning in their applications, but those there told us after we found out, never got in, if im sure!

For me, this is a big minus.
Holding my vote ~

_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Pyrhic on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Agreed with Chris, admirable for him to admit to it, but still a different story than had he been upfront about it from the start.

_________________
avatar
Pyrhic
Zakum

Posts : 122
Points : 136
Join date : 2012-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Wesselhere on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 pm

well im just gonna vote a big juicy no <3

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 312
Points : 326
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere but here...

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 pm

I accept everything you guys said, but i just one thing i feel strange., which is Pyrhic said :but still a different story than had he been upfront about it from the start."
I didnt lie said anything different, is there anything that you guys misunderstand??

_________________



avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Wesselhere on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:52 pm

he meant u didn't say it in the app
(u admitted it when yura found that post)
and asked u for mesos etc

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 312
Points : 326
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere but here...

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:10 am

Wesselhere wrote:he meant u didn't say it in the app
(u admitted it when yura found that post)
and asked u for mesos etc

I admit that is my fault, but i really don't know i need to say that. But that is really just my past time. I never did such thing anymore after that.
avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by keganji93 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 am

Welcome to our forum teddy Very Happy
Well i had a chat with him and i gotta say i really love his personality.
Buying meso from a site is a problem , however as far as i understand , it was quite long ago? and he also said that he would not do that again. I personally think , as long as he agrees with our rules and also keeps it from now on , i see no problem him being with us. I am voting yes.
-Banwol-
avatar
keganji93
Drake

Posts : 60
Points : 71
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:07 am

keganji93 wrote:Welcome to our forum teddy Very Happy
Well i had a chat with him and i gotta say i really love his personality.
Buying meso from a site is a problem , however as far as i understand , it was quite long ago? and he also said that he would not do that again. I personally think , as long as he agrees with our rules and also keeps it from now on , i see no problem him being with us. I am voting yes.
-Banwol-

Thanks a lot. I really wish to join you guys in the guild. For this i will keep what i promise =)
avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Zin on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:01 pm

A promise, everyone can make a promise.
however, you still didn't say it in your application, even if it was long time ago.
but is it even that long time ago? I mean B>goodly dual, means atleast
you had a lot mesos back for mercedes?



_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Zin wrote:A promise, everyone can make a promise.
however, you still didn't say it in your application, even if it was long time ago.
but is it even that long time ago? I mean B>goodly dual, means atleast
you had a lot mesos back for mercedes?



Ok, i know i didnt mention that in the app. That is at the very beginning, now I cube almost everything by myself
avatar
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Posts : 30
Points : 34
Join date : 2012-11-26
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Zin on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:18 am

ImbaTeddy wrote:
Zin wrote:A promise, everyone can make a promise.
however, you still didn't say it in your application, even if it was long time ago.
but is it even that long time ago? I mean B>goodly dual, means atleast
you had a lot mesos back for mercedes?



Ok, i know i didnt mention that in the app. That is at the very beginning, now I cube almost everything by myself
Thats nice, but I've always been giving people chance that told me everything
From the beginning, but you didn't maybe it sound hash but you need to learn
from you mistakes. Its illegit in the way its the easy way to get mesos or items.

Its the kind off stuffs there is under the same like hacking for me, its the easy way.
It would have been looking a lot different if you told us everything.

Like this, If your parents ask you did you hit your broe?
And you say, no cause you're scared how they react, but later they find out that
You did hit your broe, but they get verry angry at you and says,
"Why didnt you not just tell us the truth from the beginning then we wouldt have
been that angry at you for hitting your broe".

Whe point is, everyone make mistakes and we should give eachothers a chance
But those whos telling us different in the beginning need to learn that lying or hiding
Give more mess than, just putting all cards on the table.

Maybe I would like you to maybe prove to Zenith members that we can have faith in you.
I had to do that once, I got blackmailed or w.e you say by a friend to help him
Scamm, i didnt know what he wanted to do but he used me, people saw bad at me, I told everyone the truth and people told me they will give me a chance, and then you can
Call it past.

_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum