Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackOrchid Application

+7
Rockaducka
Chrissy
Pyrhic
Leaf
RaIts
Zin
fengwei05
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BlackOrchid Application Empty BlackOrchid Application

Post by fengwei05 Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:26 am

Hi Zenith!

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)

Hi i have 2 main maplestory characters currently on Kradia server, first of all my 105 Aran and my newest is 105 Kaiser.
Here you can see a picture of my character Very Happy
BlackOrchid Application Charep

2. Introducing Yourself

Well anyway for the introduction Very Happy My name is Michael Pham 18 years old, and im vietnamese but was born in Denmark and currently living here. Uhmm my name fengwei05 is because i like tekken a lot and my favourite character is fengwei haha Very Happy but the 05 comes from the year 2005 where i started playing maplestory on GMS for a long time ago. I've been playing ms since i got my first computer, and i've came back to maplestory so many times, because somehow it just brings back so many memories of by childhood. Besides that i study biotechnology and math in a Danish college and i've got my finals this summer. Looking forward to get to know everyone in this fine looking guild.

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)

Uhmm i've tried many different MS servers, SeaMS, GMS, EMS and even private servers. And of guilds i haven't really joined a well known guilds.

4. Game Activity

I am very active, playing maplestory almost every single day atm.

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc. )

Uhmm at this part i am rather experienced.

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking

All these are unacceptable in my opinion and ruins the game of my childhood Very Happy

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith

Mainly because i wanted to find a nice guild where the community is great, where people can chit chat or do bossruns. Generally it's just good to have a community where you can get to know more people and be like one big family Very Happy

8. What you expect from us

That you're open, helpful and talkative Very Happy

9. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?

I think i will support and bring a good atmosphere within the guild, and i'm a very talkative guy who easily makes new friends. I will support within maplestory if needed in case of money/items and i can also support if it's just other problems in general Very Happy

10. People you know in Zenith

Well currently i only know one person from Zenith who is my best friend i've known for 7 years. It's Rockaduckie from Zenith hehe, actually we've went to the same elementary school, but as i said i look forward to meet alot of new people.

11. Goals in Maple

To be better and stronger, get to know more people and enjoying this game of my childhood.

Do you agree to the rules?

Yes i agree!

A couple of words about me
So yeah i'm Michael, i'm a very talkative and nice guy. I like to help people whenever i can. I speak, read, write and understand vietnamese, danish and english fully. I'm very ambitious about education and spend a lot of time on studying. I like asian culture and reads alot about asian history. I like videogames and own a PS3 where my favourite games are Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Warriors Orochi 3 Very Happy. I play League of Legends on EUNE. Uhmm yeah if theres any questions just ask me! Very Happy

IGN: BlackOrchid

Me in school
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/716/img0341ko.jpg/

Me not in school
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/201/img0337x.jpg/

Last edited by fengwei05 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
fengwei05
fengwei05
Shroom

Back to top Go down

BlackOrchid Application Empty Re: BlackOrchid Application

Post by Zin Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:40 am

Welcome to forum Michael.
Your application dosn't tell me much about how you're as person,
you should try chill with Zenith in ch5fm1 and get people known.

can't really say much yet
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by fengwei05 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:12 am

Okay uhmm i will write some lines about me as person then! Very Happy and ofc chill at the free market ^^
fengwei05
fengwei05
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by RaIts Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:14 am

Good luck!
RaIts
RaIts
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by fengwei05 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:26 am

Thank you RaIts! :3
fengwei05
fengwei05
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Hello and welcome to our forums Very Happy

Nice you already applied today ^^
Hope we can have a final decision soon after some guild members have given their votes!
Also, good to hear you are real life friend of one of our "oldest" (as in stay in guild) members Maple0009

Good luck on your application, I will keep an eye on this until I see something figuring regarding the final decision F2
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by fengwei05 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Thanks Sandara! Very Happy
fengwei05
fengwei05
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrhic Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi there Michael, few questions.

You say your experienced in bossing but don't have any higher leveled characters on eMS, what is your experience with this?

Your character looks pretty much unfunded, how do you plan to go about changing that and how have you funded your self in the past, either on eMS or other servers? Also do you buy NX and if so how much? (feel free to leave out that last part)

Are you planning to stick to your kaiser or do other future classes interest you?

Also this thread should probably be moved to the Jr Guild application section
Pyrhic
Pyrhic
Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 am

Hey Michael, Welcome to Zenith Smile, i personally would like to ask you about some bosses related questions, when im online whisper me on iGiadiator (its my kaiser that im training when im online on ms) n just hang out in our GFM Like Chris (Zinie) said Smile Have fun n Happy Mapleing
Chrissy
Chrissy
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by fengwei05 Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:56 am

Pyrhic wrote:Hi there Michael, few questions.

You say your experienced in bossing but don't have any higher leveled characters on eMS, what is your experience with this?

Your character looks pretty much unfunded, how do you plan to go about changing that and how have you funded your self in the past, either on eMS or other servers? Also do you buy NX and if so how much? (feel free to leave out that last part)

Are you planning to stick to your kaiser or do other future classes interest you?

So yeah about bossing im still learning since i've just started playing maple again, but i do know to a few of them from the past, zakum, horntail & papylatus. But trust me i'm a fast learner Very Happy so i will do my best in the guild. Yes i'm rather unfunded but i will do my best to get better gear. I buy NX, actually i was thinking about buying NX cash right now... but im wondering why you can buy some stuff with NX Cash but not other stuff that's only available for NX Other.

I think i'm gonna stick to my kaiser for a while, but of course try the upcoming new classes. But i will main my kaiser for sure Very Happy
fengwei05
fengwei05
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:57 am

fengwei05 wrote:
Pyrhic wrote:Hi there Michael, few questions.

So yeah about bossing im still learning since i've just started playing maple again, but i do know to a few of them from the past, zakum, horntail & papylatus. But trust me i'm a fast learner Very Happy so i will do my best in the guild. Yes i'm rather unfunded but i will do my best to get better gear. I buy NX, actually i was thinking about buying NX cash right now... but im wondering why you can buy some stuff with NX Cash but not other stuff that's only available for NX Other.

I think i'm gonna stick to my kaiser for a while, but of course try the upcoming new classes. But i will main my kaiser for sure Very Happy

@Alex / We take all applications in this section (guild related).

@Michael / You said you quitted for a while; do you remember your IGN, job and level of your old character?
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by fengwei05 Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:49 am

@Sandara

Noo sorry Sandara, i can't seem to log in on GMS... but i had a Warrior on Scania lvl 7x.. You can ask Rockieducka, i played with him back then.
fengwei05
fengwei05
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockaducka Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Yoh Michael and i played GMS long looooong time ago since Tiger was near lv 200 Smile he were around 7x i was somewhere 91 or 92 Priest, at that time leveling was uber slow Wink
Rockaducka
Rockaducka
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Lol tiger :p btw Michael yes from me Smile
Chrissy
Chrissy
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLein Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Welcome to te forums Smile

I have one question though, how do you get your money? Do you merch or sell NX or do you do something else for your money? (lol sell yourself xD)
If you get 50 fame as soon as possible I'll take you on a scarlion/targa run to see how you handle that Smile

Good luck!
BunnyLein
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by fengwei05 Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Well i get money slowly by selling stuff to merch and scrolls too... but lately the scroll prices have dropped down after the rollback issue... And yeah other than that just my pet looting money and selling stuff Very Happy

And about fame, i just found a nice place to farm skillbooks and love letters.. And i gave all my skillbooks to Yura too! Very Happy

Sure i will look forward to that Bunny Very Happy
fengwei05
fengwei05
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 am

fengwei05 wrote:Well i get money slowly by selling stuff to merch and scrolls too... but lately the scroll prices have dropped down after the rollback issue... And yeah other than that just my pet looting money and selling stuff Very Happy

And about fame, i just found a nice place to farm skillbooks and love letters.. And i gave all my skillbooks to Yura too! Very Happy

Sure i will look forward to that Bunny Very Happy
Thank you for the books again Maple0010 Tell me when you need books, but unfortunately I cannot promise I will have all new books. But if you are going to get another job in future like adventurer or resistance, aran, evan etc -the old ones-, then I will be able to help for sure Maple0008

Hope Nexon will fix the rollback issues soon so the economy can recover.. It's terrible at the moment :s
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by fengwei05 Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:13 am

Yeah indeed.. it messed up the economy totally... how's the pending for my application atm ?
fengwei05
fengwei05
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:30 am

fengwei05 wrote:Yeah indeed.. it messed up the economy totally... how's the pending for my application atm ?
Positive so far as I don't see a single No. Hope to see more votes F2
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollingYale Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 am

Seems like a nice guy and tries his best to get in.
Voting YES ON TRIAL
Wishing you good luck
TrollingYale
TrollingYale
Raleb-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by fengwei05 Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Thaanks Raleb Very Happy
fengwei05
fengwei05
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrhic Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:54 pm

As long as it was to the JR guild I see no reason to say no for a trial.
Pyrhic
Pyrhic
Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by FriskyDingo Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:35 pm

i say yes. Nice guy as far as i know only talked a short time in gfm but like the apply etc. If you ever wanna go targa/scar or any other boss or something for help getting gear i can help out when i have time. However i live in the us so im mostly on late in the evening ems time. Im currently trying to help fund my lil bro who started playing maple again and is also a kaiser xD so, if we go scar ill be sure to take you along. (dont worry about 50 fames i can door you with hs mule)

FriskyDingo
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by fengwei05 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Thanks everyone Very Happy

@Taco
actually i've been taking targa/scar once with a friend of mine who also is pending his application to this guild. But i won't say no to get help from you Very Happy The more the merrier!
fengwei05
fengwei05
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvations Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:56 am

a yes from me Very Happy
Salvations
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Back to top Go down