Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThienVuX's application

+5
Leaf
BunnyLein
RaIts
Rockaducka
johnnythienvu
9 posters

Go down

ThienVuX's application Empty ThienVuX's application

Post by johnnythienvu Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:27 pm

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)
Well, I have 2 mains: A Demon Slayer lv. 152 and this Kaiser lv. 131 141 147 (updated: 12-12-2012). Currently I'm using my Kaiser the most because he's new and it is an interesting class which i really enjoy to play. F2
As for equip, range and HP you can see it in the picture below:

ThienVuX's application Leme2

2. Introducing Yourself
My name is Johnny, I am 19 years old, my ethnicity is Vietnamese and my currently living in Denmark. I am currently a student and i will graduate in this coming summer. After my graduation/before I apply to an university, I am going to Japan for 12 months as a volunteer worker.
My reason for doing this, is to see and experience the Japanese culture and developing myself personally by adapt to a whole new community in a different country with different norms and culture.

In my sparetime I'm training and instructing in Taekwondo. I instruct in beginner and advanced classes. My Taekwondo experience is 13 years of training, achieved my 1. st Dan (first black belt) in 2010 and became a certified Taekwondo instructor since 2010. My greatest achievement in my instructing carreer is 6 of my private students achieved their 1.st Dan this year (the last 3 ones achieved it last week). As an instructor and friend I got very emotional when my students and their parents thanked me wholeheartedly... F4

My personal traits: I am a very accommodating person and I show respect to everybody as long they love to live. F2
I have a tendency to smile and laugh alot and I like it of course. Being nothing but happy and positive is bothersome and cost too much energy in my opinion. I love to help other people in general and I like to make people laugh and smile. When a bad atmosphere is occuring because of me, I will do anything I can to make it up.

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)
First time i played MapleStory was in 2008 and I played a banditchief and roughly made it to lv 50. I came back to the game since last month and it's starting to get addicting mostly I have friends to play with F2

4. Game Activity
Ever since i started playing again I've played everyday 1-3 hours per day or more (depends on my schedule) and I'm planning to continue playing as many days as possible (Christmas is coming so I may not be active in that period) F2

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc. )
Taking my MapleStory history to account, I don't have any experience on bossruns like Zak, HT etc. yet and I really want to do bossruns because it looks fun and enjoyable as you play with friends. Maple0010
On my Demon Slayer I have done several Balrog runs.
I have defeat Scarlion, Targa and Papylatus with my Kaiser and failed Ravana with my friend who introduced me to this guild (Rockiducka aka Ali) because of a random client crash. F4
13.12.2012: I went to Czak with Rockieducka and nosféraptus from the guild. My client crashed randomly halfways in Czak without an error... T.T

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking
Unacceptable behavior which ruins the game for others whos enjoying it.

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith
My reason to why I want to join is because I'm looking for a great community which will make my MapleStory experience much much much better! I would love to be in community where I can find people to play with, share my interest through chatting and having a great time. F2

8. What you expect from us
To be a very warming guild with a great community which will make my maple experience much better F3

9. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?
Because I will be a part of a great community whos people are treating eachother equally and making this MapleStory experience unforgetable. I will support everyone who's asking for my help, not only in-game, but also on a daily-life basis outside of MapleStory.

10. People you know in Zenith
I know a good friend of mine who is a member of this guild. His name is Ali and his IGN is Rockiducka. I'm playing with him everyday while chatting with him over Skype. I managed to persuade him to play MapleStory again so I won't feel lonely. F2

11. Goals in Maple
Besides become lv 200, I generally want to play a game wich is fun to play and commute with others so the game doesn't feel like a solo RPG which will become boring in the end. This game has met my expectations and it became better when friends are joining.

Do you agree to the rules?
- Yes I agree with the rules you've stated [img][/img]

Last edited by SandaraPark/Leaf on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
johnnythienvu
johnnythienvu
Shroom

Back to top Go down

ThienVuX's application Empty Re: ThienVuX's application

Post by Rockaducka Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:30 pm

The one who Got me hooked up on MS again F3 always Few levels ahead of me <.< but is mostly Active And suitable for the requirements, Good luck Johnnyboy Smile
Rockaducka
Rockaducka
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by RaIts Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Good luck
RaIts
RaIts
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLein Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Welcome to the forums Johnny Smile
Your apply is very well written and I look forward to meeting you in-game.
Question, what other guilds have you been in in your maplestory career?

Good luck on your apply!

BunnyLein
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnythienvu Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Oh sorry, forgot to mention that..
Well I have only joined one guild with my Demon Slayer last week and the guild's name is Memoria Smile
johnnythienvu
johnnythienvu
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:01 am

Hello Johnny, welcome to Zenith! Maple0009

johnnythienvu wrote:
My Taekwondo experience is 13 years of training, achieved my 1. st Dan (first black belt) in 2010 and became a certified Taekwondo instructor since 2010. My greatest achievement in my instructing carreer is 6 of my private students achieved their 1.st Dan this year (the last 3 ones achieved it last week). As an instructor and friend I got very emotional when my students and their parents thanked me wholeheartedly... F4
Holy lol That's awesome!

johnnythienvu wrote:
My personal traits: I am a very accommodating person and I show respect to everybody as long they love to live. F2
I have a tendency to smile and laugh alot and I like it of course. Being nothing but happy and positive is bothersome and cost too much energy in my opinion. I love to help other people in general and I like to make people laugh and smile. When a bad atmosphere is occuring because of me, I will do anything I can to make it up.
Positive waves sighted *o*

johnnythienvu wrote:
I know a good friend of mine who is a member of this guild. His name is Ali and his IGN is Rockiducka. I'm playing with him everyday while chatting with him over Skype. I managed to persuade him to play MapleStory again so I won't feel lonely. F2
Do you know each other in real life as well? F6
And thank you for getting him back lol Maple0010 i owe you something now!

Nice application. Hope to meet you in game!
I recommend you to visit our GFM (Ch5 FM1) to get to know some people Maple0001

Good luck on your votes~

Last edited by SandaraPark/Leaf on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : font problems)
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnythienvu Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:32 am

Thank you!
Yeah, Ali and me know each other in real life F2
And I'm looking forward to meet you too and the other members as well ! F2
johnnythienvu
johnnythienvu
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by keganji93 Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi Johnny ,
very positive with the app :3
id like to chill with u a bit before i vote Very Happy
cu soon in gfm ~
-BanWol-
keganji93
keganji93
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Destilator Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:59 pm

why not ... yes Razz
Destilator
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLein Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Saw you quickly enter and leave gfm, ran after you but you dissapeared.

Am I that scary? F4
BunnyLein
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:09 am

I like him he donated books to our library :] nd hes also fun to talk with and nice!
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:25 am

He seems fun. Smile
Icarus
Icarus
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnythienvu Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:30 am

@keganji93: Thank you very much for your reply! F2 I'm looking forward to have a nice conversation with you! F2 See you soon!

@Destilator: Thank you very much! I apreciate it, really! Maple0008

@BunnyLein: aww noo... Sorry to make you feel like that! Well I still got some shyness to overcome (feeling so lame to say that), but no, you are not scary at all Very Happy It's just me.. I will do my best to stay in the GFM so I can have a chat with you as long you don't run away from me although I deserve it F2

@SandaraPark/Leaf: Sharing is caring! Maple0008 And I can only say the same to you! F2

@Icarus: Thank you for your compliment! Maple0007
johnnythienvu
johnnythienvu
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvations Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Hey johnny nice application!

I saw you at GFM had a nice chat aswel Smile I liked you so it is a yes from me Smile and I'm finally lvl 199 80% my lvl 200 party is on 18th December 2012!!! At 20:00GMT London Time that will be 21:00 CET Maple Time hope to see u there Smile!!
Salvations
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnythienvu Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:57 pm

@Salvations: Thank you very much for your ''yes''! F2 I will be there at your lvl 200 celebration for sure!
johnnythienvu
johnnythienvu
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:46 pm

Accepted.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down