Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SØULFLY apply for the mighty ZENITH!!

+5
kooolkat99
Destilator
Salvations
Leaf
soulfly
9 posters

Go down

SØULFLY apply for the mighty ZENITH!! Empty SØULFLY apply for the mighty ZENITH!!

Post by soulfly Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:14 am

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)
Hey well let's start! Back in the old days i liekd playing over 9000 chars but now i'm stuck on my bowmaster! My bowmaster is called SØULFLY named after the band Soulfly wich is a metal band i love! He was born 15 november 2011 Very Happy! He wears a black beans suit cause he loves the look of it! He potted it good Very Happy the hat gives 3% dex and 6% hp , the overal is 104 dex + 6% dex + 3% hp Very Happy! He also have a bow woohoo now you're all surprised isn't it? It has 158 att and a bad potential but he doesn't feel like changing it cause he is planning to buy an empress bow! His necklace gives 6% hp and dex +16 and he will change it to a CHT pendant soon! His feet fit in his VSS with 9% dex and +5 dex. He also love to be super man so he wears a pac with 12 att and all stat +3%. Cause he also lie ot be fancy he wears some earings with 12% dex and 6% hp Very Happy. He is not married but he wears some rings, evo ring , abr , maple legends and tempest ring with 3% dex ( try to get more % dex soon)! since he is 145 he couln't read that good anymore so the eyedoctor told him to get glasses so he did but he has noobie glasses Sad rather don't like to talk about it cause its that noobie i try to get new ones asap!

Hp 8.2k
range unbuffed 19718 ~ 23198
range Buffed 23328 ~ 27386

2. Introducing Yourself

Hey Zenith my name is Laurens, Nice to meet u! well im 19 years old, i drive a car i have a student job and im a nursing student. I love bodymodification i got some piercings and when i have a good idea i might take a tattoo too, I love hardcore /screamo / metal music. I go to the most festivals and concerts and litle shows, without music i cant live i think! Only music can't make you survive this world so Get a beer and some french fries!

i'm a nursing student cause i love to make people feel better! Beside that i'm a boring person:D i guess: /

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)

Started playing cause a friend said he had found an epic game where u could kill snails and paddos (gms 2006) played for 3 years than quited when gms banned europe. a year later i was bored, started playing again but on europe maplestory! since than i've been on/of maple depending on school and girlfriend Very Happy Okay here we go now the sad part of the maplestory , in march 2012 i was perma banned cause of illegal activity. I didn't know what i did wrong so i wnet in to live chat with a forum mod and told my story, I appologised to them for my stupidness, I bought NX from a random guy and he filmed it and reported me for buying nx with messos. Good news in september 2012 i was unbanned and did get a seccond chance! But now they put back the cash trade so I realy can't follow this rule thingie:( They couldn't give me back my rank cause it was a perma ban but i said i Didn't care about it cause i dont race on maplestory!

Previous guild i was in, in summer 2009 i was in Anti-social, In 2010 i was in Excorsim and in 2011 i was in my own guild GoldenAge , But since i'm nto a good leader and wanted to do boss runs i left my guild and went to conspiracy in 2012 but had some problems with dan and yona so i left, It where problems cause they treated me like there pet :/ I can't stand that and oh yeah there was a random guy ksing me and noone of the guild supported me in it:/ so Bye conspiracy! Went to ring but i didn't get much in touch with this guld so i left again and now i try to apply for a good guild! I wanen do bossruns and stuff cause thats important for me i also like Pq and beeing social Very Happy!

4. Game Activity

Read above plz Very Happy

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc. )

I did scarlion / zak /pap and tried one time Czak but i dcd after going in Sad BIG CRY but never did get a seccond chance to do it again so ZENITH take me there :p!

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking

Well for me is this Very childish and just play legit cause maple became easy after bigbang Smile

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith

read above plz Very Happy

8. What you expect from us

I expect that you people are more friendly and support each other, Respectfull and very nice persons! I hope you also ytake me to bosses i don't need loots yet but i need exp!

9. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?

I'm a friendly and social person, I help people whenever i can or if i'm able to, I will never tell lies cause that won't help people!

10. People you know in Zenith

My first zak run ever i did with ZENITHLAN or something a lv 200 nightlord and i wass impressed realy what a nice guy, friendly and helpful! from that point i started to get better equips and motivation to train harder!

11. Goals in Maple

Do all boss that's possible and get lv 200 on a day Very Happy I also hope i make some friends cause you never have enough of them!

Do you agree to the rules?

Sir yes Sir!

Thx for reading this i hope i can be part of Zenith, if not i wil cry in that corner -> Very Happy.

Gz Laurens! Maple0016

soulfly
soulfly
Shroom

Back to top Go down

SØULFLY apply for the mighty ZENITH!! Empty Re: SØULFLY apply for the mighty ZENITH!!

Post by Leaf Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:28 am

Hello welcome to Zenith, Laurens F2

soulfly wrote:Okay here we go now the sad part of the maplestory , in march 2012 i was perma banned cause of illegal activity. I didn't know what i did wrong so i wnet in to live chat with a forum mod and told my story, I appologised to them for my stupidness, I bought NX from a random guy and he filmed it and reported me for buying nx with messos. Good news in september 2012 i was unbanned and did get a seccond chance!
IGN of your old character?

soulfly wrote:Went to ring but i didn't get much in touch with this guld so i left again
How long have you been in Ring?

Generally a decent application. Going to keep an eye on this for future votes from our guild members Maple0016
Good luck!
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

SØULFLY apply for the mighty ZENITH!! Empty Re: SØULFLY apply for the mighty ZENITH!!

Post by Salvations Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:23 am

Welcome To Zenith Fourms Laurens, nice application I would like to meet you online on the game. Meet us at channel 5 FM1 (our Guild Fm) so I can get to know you more And also bossing! Smile

Holding My Vote now

soulfly wrote:since he is 145 he couln't read that good anymore so the eyedoctor told him to get glasses so he did but he has noobie glasses rather don't like to talk about it cause its that noobie i try to get new ones asap!
Hahahahaha. Xd made me laugh

Btw u was in AntiSocial guild with loquacity Alliance? Do u know Gerson,MyMonstaDk,ThatguyGsuss,Salvations that's me and itzAngeis? Cuz I kinda remember your name from AntiSocial guild I was in alliance with Loquacity
Salvations
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by soulfly Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:46 am

Hello,

Wow this is the fastest reply ever, well i was like 3 days in ring not that long i know but i remmeber from old guilds i did get a welcome, at ring i didn't so :/ and when i askes for zak fillers i did never get any reaction, not even a NO. While i was always saying like Yea add me and stuff but w/e it's not a one way train Very Happy

And from anti-social hmm it was a long time ago i don't remember it clearly sorry. Many things have passed my brain and since my brain is rewrite-able i think i over writed it Very Happy.

I also look forward to do a boss with you, just saying since my job is pretty oldskool and seriously in need of some good revamp my dmg might be a lil bit low but as you can see i'm trieng to fund in to tha bone Very Happy!

Btw thx for the replies! if all you guys are as friendly as this, Is this guild realy nice!

Btw sandrapark i've seen you before on the EMS forum Very Happy never knew you where the leader of this mighty guild!
soulfly
soulfly
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by soulfly Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:56 am

Oh, i missed on question, the IGN of my old char was Thrasherr but i did the nx buying stuff on SØULFLY already and than transfered it, SØULGFLY started as a mule i played him sometimes, but for creating a story igave him a Bday of 15th november2011 but i think he is created in 2009/2010 not sure Very Happy actualy Very Happy

Gz
Laurens!
soulfly
soulfly
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Destilator Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:24 pm

well actually i don't know you but this is good i think ...

i don't like your ign ... no1 will be able to whisper you :O
i don't like bowmasters .... Marksman style
i love your irl name because it reminds me on a baker here in town... <3
oh and i think we need bowmans even if i don't like them ....
and you seem quite nice

it might be because i'm sick and have to take many medicaments but i say no because i hate bowmen :O

orrr meh no i don't say no i say yes...

roses are red
and i reply on the 21th
where every should be
dead.....

Destilator
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:34 am

Visit us some time in our GFM (ch5 fm1 ) please to get to know people who will vote for you.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by kooolkat99 Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:45 am

It seems a very good application and you seem like a nice and chatty person. So im voting yes unless something is found to change my mind

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by soulfly Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Okay , i will come online this evening since there were network problems in my town i wasnt abl to come online Sad this evening i have a xmass dinner so maybe tomorow , is there anyone i can whisp ? To come in contact xD

Btw thx all !
soulfly
soulfly
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Bump & have you been visiting our GuildFM? (I've been inactive the whole week due to holidays)
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by smithers Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:10 pm

omg yura kick! ur so inactive men F3......

and hai laurens i do remember ur ign.. from last year orso...
dunno from what... looking forward to see u on gfm ... or lets go duo czak Very Happy
smithers
smithers
Chaos Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLein Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:27 am

Once again, more paragraphs please? I have a hard time reading the bulk of text that is your application.

Holding my vote untill I can read this without getting a headache >.<

Good luck Smile
BunnyLein
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by smithers Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:50 am

hmms 3 days now w.o responsing??

smithers
smithers
Chaos Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by kooolkat99 Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:59 am

well his town did have internet problems before so he might have them again

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLein Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:15 am

haven't seen him online/talked to him at all.

anyone else did?
BunnyLein
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by KakaoTalk Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:11 am

nope, let's wait a bit since there is a possibility of unexpected things happening.. Razz: well who knows, for example, maybe his NPS has problems?
KakaoTalk
KakaoTalk
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollingYale Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:48 pm

How about we close the app for now , and re-open it when we hear from him?
TrollingYale
TrollingYale
Raleb-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 am

Denied.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down