Fluent's Application!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Leaf on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:38 pm

UPDATE: Was in HT with Exinity & Fluent (test run). Had nice runs altogether.

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by smithers on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:56 pm

good i meeted u AND ur Okay!!!
Voting yes!

Maple0009

_________________
Thingstyle - Tengelic - xSmithers- Funkysound - WastedWonkz - OhHappyDays- LeSmit -xAwakenings -Subliminal Compas
avatar
smithers
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 190
Points : 200
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 26
Location : hells kitchen

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:07 pm

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:UPDATE: Was in HT with Exinity & Fluent (test run). Had nice runs altogether.

Was a very fun first run!
Ready for more of HT ^^
Just another thank you to my laptop for deciding to update at end of run...
Bad Vista....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Haha james :3 i had vista before i know the pain bro ♥~

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:22 pm

smithers wrote:good i meeted u AND ur Okay!!!
Voting yes!

Maple0009

Thank you sir!
You are very awesome yourself! F2

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 pm

Exinity wrote:Haha james :3 i had vista before i know the pain bro ♥~

IKR Vista is Windows biggest Troll

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:15 pm

I've been getting to know quite a few members now, and you all seem amazing <3
I'm always up for a chat with any other members if you wish to know more about me F2
If I'm afk please leave a message in my shop that you wish to chat Maple0009

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Chrissy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

Yes, From me james. I spoke to you and also did a HT run with you but you Dced after it was killed xD ^^, but we can go again in the near future ^^

_________________


avatar
Chrissy
Salmon

Posts : 446
Points : 476
Join date : 2012-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by smithers on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:12 am

Mr.Hooper wrote:I've been getting to know quite a few members now, and you all seem amazing <3
I'm always up for a chat with any other members if you wish to know more about me F2
If I'm afk please leave a message in my shop that you wish to chat Maple0009


another afk hoe Maple0002 he fits in Zenith Maple0008

_________________
Thingstyle - Tengelic - xSmithers- Funkysound - WastedWonkz - OhHappyDays- LeSmit -xAwakenings -Subliminal Compas
avatar
smithers
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 190
Points : 200
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 26
Location : hells kitchen

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:01 am

smithers wrote:
Mr.Hooper wrote:I've been getting to know quite a few members now, and you all seem amazing <3
I'm always up for a chat with any other members if you wish to know more about me F2
If I'm afk please leave a message in my shop that you wish to chat Maple0009


another afk hoe Maple0002 he fits in Zenith Maple0008

Sorry for my afkness lately, I've managed to mess up my sleeping pattern sooo much Maple0004

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by BunnyLein on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Hey James, Smile

I've seen you in gfm a bit, haven't talked to you though (sorry for that)

I like your apply, very detailed ^^
Just wondering, how do you make mesos? merching or do you just cube and sell or make equips and sell? enlighten me Very Happy

Last question, (may be a bit pushy and feel free not to answer) how much money have you spent on maple and are you planning on spending more?

Holding my vote for now <3 (see ya soon ^^)

_________________
BanditBunny lvl 200 - BunnyUA lvl 18x - Exhilarating lvl 14x - Dariya lvl 120 - Meleth lvl 7x - RawrBunny lvl 7x - Lyndi lvl 9x - DragonBunny lvl 10x - BunnyDemon lvl 12x - CuddIesCard lvl 12x - HugsBunny lvl 9x
R.I.P PermaBunny lvl 4x Beginner
avatar
BunnyLein
Lioness

Posts : 372
Points : 388
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 am

BunnyLein wrote:Hey James, Smile

I've seen you in gfm a bit, haven't talked to you though (sorry for that)

I like your apply, very detailed ^^
Just wondering, how do you make mesos? merching or do you just cube and sell or make equips and sell? enlighten me Very Happy

Last question, (may be a bit pushy and feel free not to answer) how much money have you spent on maple and are you planning on spending more?

Holding my vote for now <3 (see ya soon ^^)

Well, I make my mesos through Merching, takes a while but I eventually get there with help from freinds buying my old gear, or things I find during boss runs, mastery books, and also now using the new NX trade system if I come across spare NX that I dont need or a freind may need! Maple0004
I think I've lost track of how much money I've spent on maple.... I'm pretty crazy with cubing. Maple0006
Although my time at my workplace has came to an end so I can continue with my education, so money for me is under control, money I spend is now for Cubes, Wheels only! (The occasional NX item if it looks awesome) F2
Well, feel free to talk to me in-game! I love a nice chat ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by RaIts on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Good luck with your app James ! I have seen you in GFM but you seem to be AFK when I go in there aha bad timing much. Reading through your application I can only see positive things so if I'm allowed to vote (I think I am right right. I have authoritah now?!) I vote yes ^^

_________________
And the first you think the worst is a broken heart but whats gonna kill you is the second part and the third is when your world splits down the middle. And fourth you gonna think that you fixed yourself. Then fifth; you see them out with someone else.. And the sixth is when you admit, you may have messed up a little.. You take them back no hesitation. That's when you know you've reached the sixth degree of seperation ~ ♥ ♥





avatar
RaIts
Drake

Posts : 68
Points : 80
Join date : 2012-11-18
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:46 pm

RaIts wrote:Good luck with your app James ! I have seen you in GFM but you seem to be AFK when I go in there aha bad timing much. Reading through your application I can only see positive things so if I'm allowed to vote (I think I am right right. I have authoritah now?!) I vote yes ^^

Aha sorry bout that! Busy holidays and was seeing my GF over the weekend ^^
I'm going to be abit afkish from about 8am-3pm (GMT) due to College starting again monday Maple0015
But after 3pm feel free to chat with me! and Thank you for the vote! F2

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by RaIts on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Yeah that's awesome I'll probably go to GFM at six. I work Sad and have to do empress quests before wessel kills me. Oh

_________________
And the first you think the worst is a broken heart but whats gonna kill you is the second part and the third is when your world splits down the middle. And fourth you gonna think that you fixed yourself. Then fifth; you see them out with someone else.. And the sixth is when you admit, you may have messed up a little.. You take them back no hesitation. That's when you know you've reached the sixth degree of seperation ~ ♥ ♥





avatar
RaIts
Drake

Posts : 68
Points : 80
Join date : 2012-11-18
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Ahhhh, I miss my working days F4
Im going job seeking again now though, so i'll be online all of today ^^
Drop on byyyy for a chit chat! F2

If I'm not in there Whisp -Fluent- ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Wesselhere on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:49 am

heyhey james,

sorry for the slow reply but you know me lazy and all ;o~~

so yea equipments look "oke" to me and ic ur upgrading etc wich is awesome
(becuz u deffo need some upgrades LOL)

anyway yes from me lets go ht and czak soon or something
Razz just spam me in buddy ;o

glgl on ya app <3

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 312
Points : 326
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 26
Location : Everywhere but here...

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:55 am

Wesselhere wrote:heyhey james,

sorry for the slow reply but you know me lazy and all ;o~~

so yea equipments look "oke" to me and ic ur upgrading etc wich is awesome
(becuz u deffo need some upgrades LOL)

anyway yes from me lets go ht and czak soon or something
Razz just spam me in buddy ;o

glgl on ya app <3

Its fine F2

Aha yeah I only have a nib darkness pendant atm! D:

Ty for the yes! and will do soon Maple0016

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by luz1001 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:12 am

Hi James NICE APPLICATION!!!
I see that ur very active and a nice guy ^^ I'm gonna vote a yes
gl F2
avatar
luz1001
Green Mushroom

Posts : 31
Points : 33
Join date : 2012-11-08
Location : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Leaf on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:33 am

Accepted.

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluent's Application!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum