Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Quick3

+3
Leaf
Wesselhere
Carrots
7 posters

Go down

Application for Quick3 Empty Application for Quick3

Post by Carrots Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:03 am

State the names of your characters, the levels and the guild(s) you have joined before.
VioletCarrot 149 Shadower, GreenCarrot 137 Paladin, PureAwesome 121 Marksman, and now Quick3 78 F/P atm. The only guild worth mentioning is Saga, which was awesome.

Reason why you want to join Zenith
I'm looking for a new start kind of, since i got hacked... It seems like an really friendly and active guild

Your name/age
My name's Anton and i'm 17 years old.

About Yourself
I live in Sweden, starting second year of highschool, I'm studying the technical line. I like being with friends, go skateboarding, and just have fun! Also i love playing maple of course.

Since when do you play EMS?
I believe i started the summer of 2008.

Your activeness
Right now, i'm working 8 hours a day, but work is almost done. So i'll be active as much as i can.

What do you think about hacking, scamming and ksing?
i've hacked countless of accounts... nah just kidding, it's sad that Maplestory includes such things as hacking, scamming and ksing. Why can't it all be good? ^_^

Do you have experience in Boss runs and/or PQs? If yes, with which?
I've done alot of Zakum, Targa/Scar runs. One or two Czak's and HT's. Also i've done pretty much every PQ in the game, i've done CWKPQ a couple of times so i know that to.

How do you earn your mesos? Also, tell us something about your equipment.
I usually take advantage of events as much as i can. I used to merch, but got tired of it. I had alot of nice equips imo... 50 dex Bathrobe, 15 att wg's, 18str green Shades, lv17 Evo, and a bunch of other equips worth around 100m each. In pure mesos i had 1,1b a couple of days ago.
..Then i got hacked, lost around 2B in total, have probably around 300 mil left.

People you know from ZENITH
None really, i've just seen alot of people from it that seemed nice.

Reasons why you might be the right person for the guild/What you offer for this guild
Right now i can't offer anything for boss runs. Although I'm pretty good at knowing prices, I'd say i know alot of maple since i played 4 years. I'm very friendly, i like party quests, helping the guild with whatever is needed. Smile

Your goals
Yes, i'm making a new character, a F/P. Since i got hacked i felt like i needed a fresh start, i'm almost starting over from scratch.. although i have my knowledge, motivation and some mesos left. I want to get my F/P to a high level, where i can start doing alot of boss runs. Also i will upgrade my equipment as fast as possible, and with some help from you guys, i might be able to get a Zak helm and a MoN? which would be a great start.

Do you agree to the rules (https://zenith.catsboard.com/t140-rules-in-the-guild#593)?
I do. Smile

Carrots
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Application for Quick3 Empty Re: Application for Quick3

Post by Wesselhere Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:18 am

lol come tommorow to ch 5 fm 1 ask (zenLthLan) <thats me to asap get u an zakum helm (if u did pre quests ofc)

holding my vote.

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:21 am

Hello and welcome to our forum Smile

I'd like to ask you few things:

1. How come you left Saga? I know that they got some nice people. How long have you been in the guild?

2. Did you get hacked on "most" accounts and that is why you are starting overnew? What, if you get hacked again? (hope not, but it is quite possible in the conditions right now)

I've seen you the first time today and therefore I suggest you to get to know some people from our guild first Smile Otherwise, they will not be able to vote for you.

Last edited by SandaraPark on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by MrXpose Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:59 am

hello welcome to zenith forum.

i got one question about the hack thingy, is it the same account or did you make a new one? (because by using the same account you can risk getting hacked again).

hope ill seeyou someday.
MrXpose
MrXpose
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegyo Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Hey Anton, welcome to our forum. Smile

Like always, if you don't know any peoples from the guild, then you gotta know us first, so we can decide/vote for you afterwards, i also would like to know what yura has asked you: how come you left Saga? Application looks nice and enjoy your stay.

Goodluck on your application!
Aegyo
Aegyo
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OutBursts Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Hey Anton, Welcome to our Forum Smile

i'd like to ask a few queastion to Razz

1. Which char of urs was in Saga? why did you leave?

2. You seem to think that "hacking" is a joke? or did i read that part completely wrong?

3. Seems like you make new characters alot before reaching "high" lvl? is that something that might happen again with ut f/p ?

And come to our gfm and get to know us alittle, Ch 5 Fm 1 (Almost) Always someone there Smile

Awaiting Answers before voting Smile
OutBursts
OutBursts
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrots Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:02 am

Wow, everyone's so friendly Smile

@SandaraPark's questions:
1. They raised the minimum lvl to 150, and i really didn't have that much contact that i'd like to with the guild. That's basically why.
2. As i said, lost about 2b. Have around 300 mil left, still playing on same account, I've changed pin and password.. although i don't think the hackers will ever come back.

@MrXpose It's the same account, cause i have the blessings from higher characters, lv14 and lv14. I've changed password and pin.

@Wooper 1. GreenCarrot, i remember i did a Czak run with you, i supported with CO, else you wouldn't have made it! Left because i didn't have that much contact with the guildies, and the minimum lvl for main guild was 150.
2. Definetely not.. you got it wrong, i might didn't express it that i really hate hackers, but I do.
3. Nah, I feel good about this character, I'm spending the money i have at INT equips, and I'm feeling motivated! If it would happen, it would take a few months i guess..

Cheers Anton

Carrots
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:30 am

Carrots wrote:@SandaraPark's questions:
1. They raised the minimum lvl to 150, and i really didn't have that much contact that i'd like to with the guild. That's basically why.
2. As i said, lost about 2b. Have around 300 mil left, still playing on same account, I've changed pin and password.. although i don't think the hackers will ever come back.
Regarding no.1 : So they changed the guild policy and there was a kind of lack of communication and closeness between you and your previous guild, so you did not want to continue with them? (Did I get it right?)

Regarding no.2 : I wouldn't be so sure about the thing you said; in my case the hackers came back and hacked me 2 times more. Also, we do not know which information they are owning now from your account. If they simply know the name, birth date and e-mail, they will always have a possiblity to hack you again. My friend got hacked 3 times on the same account, even with changing the password.
Furthermore, already the fact that they could find out your previous password should make clear that your account cannot be save just by simply changing the account information.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrots Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:06 am

SandaraPark wrote:
Regarding no.1 : So they changed the guild policy and there was a kind of lack of communication and closeness between you and your previous guild, so you did not want to continue with them? (Did I get it right?)

Regarding no.2 : I wouldn't be so sure about the thing you said; in my case the hackers came back and hacked me 2 times more. Also, we do not know which information they are owning now from your account. If they simply know the name, birth date and e-mail, they will always have a possiblity to hack you again. My friend got hacked 3 times on the same account, even with changing the password.
Furthermore, already the fact that they could find out your previous password should make clear that your account cannot be save just by simply changing the account information.

You got the number 1 right. Smile
Regarding the hacking thingy.. i'll probably transfer a lot of very valuable items to another account, just in case. Although i will continue on this account, no matter what.

Carrots
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrots Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 pm

So, may i join Zenith? It feels like I'm in need of a social network right now, feeling so alone... Sad
Also I've started to walk to your guild FM, and I've talked to a couple of you Smile

Carrots
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Please be patient until the guild comes to a final decision.
And I've seen you 1 time in our guild FM..
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhief Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:26 am

It's a No from me.
I don't like the Point about the Hack-Thing.
Never saw you in our Guild FM, you 've not spoken to me.
Zhief
Zhief
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrots Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:29 am

I'm facepalming so hard right now. In my opinion i wrote a good application But i don't mind a "No" lol.. I'll just join another guild...

Also, why don't you just put a new member in a Trial mode?..
How am i supposed to hang out with you guys while i go to your guild fm and you're all afk?.. doesn't make sense sorry.

Carrots
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 am

btw ur already in an new guild before u wrote this also an no from me

and about the trial part our guild is almost full we cant invite everyone
and we need to trust the ppl who joins

and u only came by 3 times i spoke to u 2 times,
and u seemed in an hurry.

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:42 am

Okay, making things clear.

Nobody ever said anything against your application. Not even Zhief.
There are a lot of reasons to not put a person in Trial mode, if you do not know the person well and LIKE ONLY 2 guild members can give a very short feedback about you. We basically just care about who joins the guild and who does not. And we make researches about the applicant also. So it is normal that it takes time.

Don't think I haven't been online the days, I've always been there on several characters. And I am not a person who grinds 24/7 and misses all things going on in our FM. I have seen you 1 time.

Trying to get to know a person is not simply visiting the FM one time per day to make sure they are all AFK. If you came at another time, I'm sure some or most of them would have been available. 80% of my stay in the FM is always entertained by guild members.

All in all you did not really give me the impression that you want to join us, it rather appears like you wanted to join a guild.

Hope this made things clear.

Oh, and one thing more. I haven't seen and still do not see any "Yes". Not to mention "No's".

Application denied.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhief Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Carrots wrote:So, may i join Zenith?
Also I've started to walk to your guild FM, and I've talked to a couple of you Smile

Only the Question is ridiculous.. and show's that you are not fit for any Guilds.
You haven't spoken to me, and i was always in Zenith GFM.
I never saw you in our GFM.

Carrots wrote: In my opinion i wrote a good application But i don't mind a "No" lol.. I'll just join another guild...

Nobody said that your App was bad, but it wasn't a 'good Application', it was average.
In my Opinion it was a No, you should accept it.
With your attitude you won't get accepted in any Guilds. And obv.
you don't care about the Guild you gonna join.

Carrots wrote:
How am i supposed to hang out with you guys while i go to your guild fm and you're all afk?.. doesn't make sense sorry.

Ridiculous.. Since when a guild invites everybody in Trial Mode?
That's a Lie, Zenith GFM is one of the most visited GFM in Europe Maplestory.
There are always Ppl to talk.
Sorry, but you are wrong here.
Zhief
Zhief
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 pm

-agrees with zane for ones ~_^- <3

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:08 am

Closed for good.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by MrXpose Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:43 am

Carrots wrote:I'm facepalming so hard right now. In my opinion i wrote a good application But i don't mind a "No" lol.. I'll just join another guild...

this is the point where i say no, becuz it sounds like you just want a guild to not be bored, im like that too but, saying you just can join a other guild means ur not actully interested in zenith directly, ur just interested ina active high guild to talk with ?
am i right?

sorry i have to say no, never see you in the Guild fm either.
MrXpose
MrXpose
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down