Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of a Jack.

4 posters

Go down

Application of a Jack. Empty Application of a Jack.

Post by Jackio Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Let me be a little bit formal and follow the.. Formal here.

1. So about my character.. I really don't play EMS these days, I remember getting my Hermit up to lvl 120 and making him an NL, but I pretty much gave up on the game afterwards.. So my equips are probably outdated, along with my damage. Sadly my usb where I keep all my maple pictures have crashed, so I can't provide any pics of my char, but I could tell you that his name is HW0ARANG. What I could do is to provide you with a crappy Bannedstory pic of him, or like, actually log on and snap a picture, but that seems rather pointless.

2. Well I'm your average internet person, I'm a 20 year old male from Sweden, and you may call me Jack if you so wish to. My general interests involves gaming, but I'm actually more of an "all-around dude", being able to endure any social situation, even tho it's not always so pleasant ^^.
Writing this at 4am my local time brings out the most appealing appearance, so I'll go right ahead to describe it. My hair looks like an un-brushed version of Justin Biebers old haircut, I have big black rings around my eyes, which matches my 6o'clock shadow perfectly. I'm about 197cm tall, and I weigh somewhere between 65 and 75kgs.

3. My Maplestory history is quite interesting, it started back in the good ol' 06's with me casually noobing around in a game I had no idea how to play properly. Luckily I'm not that bad anymore, I'd actually say I know quite allot about the game (or well, maybe not too much since I haven't played for over a year, especially not EMS). Anyways, I've always liked playing rogues, so it was only natural for me to main an assasin, because of their range, high damage and awesome mobility. Errm, yeah, about more private history I've actually gotten banned randomly a couple of times (I used so spend ridiculous amount of money on NX, which led to me being pretty well funded, also using several 2xExp everyday), ah, the autobans caused me so much agony q_q.

4. So yeah, I'm not really playing Maplestory right now, but I still like the sprites, and how easy Bannedstory is to use, so I once in a while create short animation loops for a nostalgia kick, which ends up with me trying to play Maplestory again, which ends with me mashing my head against the wall. A game I do tend to enjoy playing is Super Smash Bros Melee, I enjoy it enough to actually compete in it on a worldly scale, but other than that I only play some retro games which reminds me of the past.

5. I've actually never bossed much, except for private servers, but that's not really the same. I've done a few Zaks with some friends, but yeah, that's pretty much it.

6. Well, judging from the question you would probably be mad if I said that I have positive opinions of any of the options. Luckily I don't. And I know that not many do it, but I actually compare scamming with merchanting, I mean, it's not really fair to try to tell someone their stuff is worth less than you're buying it for, I mean, 99% of merchanting is lying and being a general douche. Kill stealing is also one of those things that I've never understood, I mean, if I would be (using a fair example) grinding on Jesters, I would make sure to kill things as fast as possible, leaving about 20% left of Jesters until they respawn (on average), so if someone would try to KS me it would mean that we generally split up the map, making us kill about 50/50 of the map, which would be bad for him, I mean, he would gain much more from just waiting for a free ch.. Oh yeah, to sum it up: Scammers are assholes and KS:ers are stupid.

7. I actually don't want to join the guild at all, I was strolling around the screen shot forum and clicked on someones signature by mistake, making this forum pop up. And I simply adore the forum banner, it's short, clever and adorable. And don't forget to mention the graphics, it almost looks like Flash o: I demand to speak with whoever made it (I'm pretty sure it's [Smile], but I honestly have no idea D:.

8. I actually expect you to deny my application due to lack of interest of an actual guild, but I hope you still let me stick around the forums guild members sections. And I wouldn't mind if you guys were nice to hang around either Wink.

9. I really don't have much to offer this guild, I guess I could animate some sigs/profile pictures to the members if they wanted me to, and like, eventually log onto my NL to help prevent KSing from guild mates, if so would be requested, as well as helping with boss runs from time to time.

10. Uhm, about the people I know in this guild.. Actually not many, none to be exact. But I guess I've seen ]Sandara around the SS forums a few times, but I don't really think that counts, as well as I admire [Smile]'s works.

11. Meh, I'm not really into maple anymore, which I've stated above a few times, but I do want to get to lvl 200 sometimes, not sure if I should aim at Global or Europe tho.. Meeting new interesting people is also fun, but I wouldn't consider it a goal in Maplestory, more like a little hobby aside from the constant grinding (then again, it's been a while ago since I grinded).

Erm, I 'm unsure whether you want me in the guild or even on the forums, but it would be sweet to get to know you all a little better, and who know, if you guys are awesome enough I might actually consider playing the game again o:

Oh, and as for the rules:
I'll gladly help anyone who is in need of my assistance.
I will always respect the authority of the Master and Jr Masters, even tho I don't like to list different people with rankings, but hey, everyone is worth something right? And it just happens to be a fact that the Jrs/Masters opinion matter a little more than others.
KSing wouldn't be a problem since I don't really see any profit with doing it, it being immoral, and also since I don't play F3.
Hacking is also pretty stupid, especially in a game based on grinding. I mean like, why would I want to buff my lvl while hacking when nobody else than I care about what lvl I am. I mean, why not be honest?
Oh yeah scamming.. I really hate people who trick people for profit.
Merchanting is like.. The same, but not really as bad, even tho it kind is ;x And spamming a pointless text over and over is just a waste of time, why would anyone sane wanna do that?
I can't really say much about the last rule, it's not that I would swap guilds because I would be bored with you, or that I would gain more profit/popularity from another guild, but I'm not sure that I'm fit for being a guild mate.. It's up to you to decide whether I'm staying or not, and if it's a go you better make it worthwhile for me, cause I'll be sure that you wouldn't regret yourselves.
Jack out. Gotta catch some sleep before rush away to work.
Jackio
Jackio
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Application of a Jack. Empty Re: Application of a Jack.

Post by Magicology Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Welcome to the Zenith forum, Jack.

So if I'm right, you'r currently not playing maplestory but you'r asking us to convince you to play again Maple0004 ?
And we really need some information about ur char in order to discuss if you would be able to join Zenith.
Also since u didn't play for quite some time you probably don't have any fundings and/or proper equips.
We are currently searching for people with decent equips and bossing experience, I personally think u don't fit in this ''picture''.
But hey, luckily I'm not the only one to vote Maple0016.

You should log on and check out your equips and other stuff and just post it here, would definitely help us.

So uhmm...... good luck i guess F2.
Magicology
Magicology
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLein Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Welcom Jack!

I think he just wants to be a full member of our forum to have fun and all that stuff. He doesn't play at the moment but he could if we're nice and ask him.
Personally I think he doesn't fit the picture as far as what we are looking for in new members right now but I'll let him convince me otherwise.

Good luck on the app!

Holding my vote for now Smile
BunnyLein
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Welcome to our forums, Jack!

I don't know how your application will appeal to the others, but I'd like to clear some points and ask you out in detail at some others.

To start with, this is one very interesting and detailed application.. I know you've been online on this forum these days among with some other forumers whom I didn't know of where they suddenly came from, but yesterday I actually bothered to find out who these "intruders" are, checking the IGNs Maple0016 

I don't know if you remember me, but back in the days ... like.. 2-3 years ago(?), I was more of a Henehoe than a grindhoe, so you might not remember, but I got this flashback I've randomly talked to you 1 time, asking you whether you are Korean lol -cuz of the IGN- You gave me a short "No", probably F6ing, probably not, and I said smiling "Oh okay bye" and just moved on.

Jackio wrote:
1. So about my character.. I really don't play EMS these days, I remember getting my Hermit up to lvl 120 and making him an NL, but I pretty much gave up on the game afterwards..
Why did you give up? With the 4th job, all the fun actually starts..

Jackio wrote:Errm, yeah, about more private history I've actually gotten banned randomly a couple of times (I used so spend ridiculous amount of money on NX, which led to me being pretty well funded, also using several 2xExp everyday), ah, the autobans caused me so much agony q_q.
Ever sent an EoI or bothered posting an Unban Request on the EMS forums? That might help, if you did not try.

Jackio wrote:4. So yeah, I'm not really playing Maplestory right now, but I still like the sprites, and how easy Bannedstory is to use, so I once in a while create short animation loops for a nostalgia kick, which ends up with me trying to play Maplestory again, which ends with me mashing my head against the wall.
So, you actually do want to play again, but can't find the reason for it?

Jackio wrote:7. I actually don't want to join the guild at all, I was strolling around the screen shot forum and clicked on someones signature by mistake, making this forum pop up.
Must've been my signature lol but interesting how you actually got here F6
I don't really post much on the EMS forum 

Jackio wrote:And I simply adore the forum banner, it's short, clever and adorable. And don't forget to mention the graphics, it almost looks like Flash o: I demand to speak with whoever made it (I'm pretty sure it's [Smile], but I honestly have no idea D:.
Nice guess. Yes, Danny ([Smile]) made it, he's our forum technician who got the magic hands to fix everything in here. Also, he's the best in using BannedStory and creating animations and such. I remember when I talked to him the last time, he mentioned a community focusing on animating with MapleStory features and so on.. I will ask him to check the forum once in a while to talk to you.
I also consider you are probably just looking for a nice community to talk with and who has some ideas about animating. So yeah, as I said I'll ask Danny to check your application soon F2

Jackio wrote:8. I actually expect you to deny my application due to lack of interest of an actual guild, but I hope you still let me stick around the forums guild members sections. And I wouldn't mind if you guys were nice to hang around either Wink.
The forum in general is available for everyone. Some sections are not and just inaccessable due to not being in the guild usergroup. Everyone is welcome here, unless it's someone who breaks all the rules I've been writing on lol F4

Jackio wrote:Erm, I 'm unsure whether you want me in the guild or even on the forums, but it would be sweet to get to know you all a little better, and who know, if you guys are awesome enough I might actually consider playing the game again o:
I don't think you will find much of what you are probably expecting from us right now on these forums. We ain't no group of animators nor pro users concerning BannedStory and all those animating/creating tools, we are more of a family alike community spending 80% or more of our time in game and just about 20% on this forum to share nice things, help each other, check new applications and all. This community is generally more interested in leveling up in game than in improving BannedStory using skills.

I think this is one point you should rethink about your application as well.
Otherwise you can still browse through our forums F2 . You and Danny could even put up a thread for animations and such in our forums to share between each other; that wouldn't be a problem, since some are interested in watching those animations as well.
Getting to know each other is no problem for me as well, but we are an in-game focused guild and that's why you might feel yourself that this is not the right forum for you, if you are inactive in game.

But still, good luck on the application, I'll see what the others say Smile Appreciating the huge effort you put on the application!
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackio Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:00 am

I was actually motivated back in the days, sadly enough my guild had this internal war ([U]ndiesPatrol), which resulted to everyone just bailing. And the same happened with me, before I knew it I had a life, it was fantastic. Well, then this so called life crash landed into my face, but hey, I'm still up and running ain't I?

Sandara wrote:Ever sent an EoI or bothered posting an Unban Request on the EMS forums? That might help, if you did not try.
I actually have a few times, so I figured that Nexon Europe really doesn't care. It's a bummer, isn't it?

Sandara wrote:So, you actually do want to play again, but can't find the reason for it?
You could say that, I've been a bit busy with other things, forgetting that the game actually exists, but lately I've been remembering that I actually used to have fun online, I want to recreate the joys I felt back in the days, but I'm not sure when the right time is, or how I am supposed to do it..

Sandara wrote:So yeah, as I said I'll ask Danny to check your application soon F2
That's sweet of you, not sure my artistic ability would appeal to a mastermind as Danny, but I can always hope right? ^^

Sandara wrote:I think this is one point you should rethink about your application as well. I don't think you will find much of what you are probably expecting from us right now on these forums.
I've been rethinking my application for about 3 days, it's way too late for me to back down now. I wouldn't abandon you guys even if I didn't find what I'm looking for here. This application is the contract that proves my loyalty, I trust you to find good use for me, so I can be sure I've landed in the right arms.

Sandara wrote:Appreciating the huge effort you put on the application!
Thanks, but why wouldn't one put some effort into an application form? It's your first impression, and the first impression is always important (you could always compensate it by being generally nice and helpful afterwards, that is if you actually get in, which I would doubt since your application was bad. Ehm, at least that's what I think.

Thanks for the friendly response, I've gotten more motivated to start playing the game again since I started wandering these forums, it's kind of internet friendship I've been missing D:
Jackio
Jackio
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:04 am

I've discussed about this application with our Jr Masters and sorry I guess I gotta give a No as final decision. But feel free to hang around with us in the forums or even in game Maple0016
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down