Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Zenith, VivaciousDit

4 posters

Go down

Application for Zenith, VivaciousDit Empty Application for Zenith, VivaciousDit

Post by i6s4 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 am

1. I have 4 characters altogether on my 1 account, all in Kradia
xUAEHERO: 133 corsair, 5x miracled Lvl 120 gun, decent damage.
iTzPersonai: 120 Soul Master, Not important.
EricHero: 129 Hero: miracled lvl 120 2h axe, decent damage
VivaciousDit: 72 Cheif Bandit, 92 att dagger, good damage for level and my current main.
Also in Global Maplestory I achieved lvl 152, job: Phantom and 142, DualBlader

2. My name is Itti and have been playing maple for the past 6 years on and off and now im back to play for a while.

3. On my current main character, VivaciousDit, i have not had any guilds but, on my other characters i have had a few guilds
This includes: Urbanlegends, Savage, mostly kicked for inactivity. (due to exams)

4. I like to do boss runs and play/socialize a lot with guild mates or buddies.

5. I have done quite a few boss runs in maplestory, including: Chaos/Zakum, Von Leon and Crimson wood keep PQ

6. I absolutely despise those who hack, KS or scam, mainly because i have been a victim of it before but, I believe in fair gameplay

7. I have seen your morals and would enjoy being in a guild as civilized as you.

8. I expect to be helped often in tricky situations but do not mind, considering i have some experience in maple world.

9. I enjoy boss runs and lending hand to those who need it

10. I Do not know anyone in ZENITH, I asked a member if i could join and told me the forum.

11. To become a well known user friendly player and as strong and legit as i can become, to an extent. I try not to talk too much as i would enjoy to hear other opinions.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes i agree to the rules of this forum.

i6s4
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Application for Zenith, VivaciousDit Empty Re: Application for Zenith, VivaciousDit

Post by Leaf Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 am

Hey, welcome to our forums Smile

Would be nice if you could fill your application a bit in the next days ^^ looks right now a bit short to me.

I wonder how your activity in game is like?
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Application for Zenith, VivaciousDit Empty Re: Application for Zenith, VivaciousDit

Post by Salvations Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi itti Welcome to our fourm

Nice application I will hold my vote for now and meet me at guild fm channel 5 fm1 so I get to know you more. Smile
Salvations
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:03 am

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:Hey, welcome to our forums Smile

Would be nice if you could fill your application a bit in the next days ^^ looks right now a bit short to me.

I wonder how your activity in game is like?
Will I get a response soon?
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Destilator Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:22 am

well he didnt rewrite his apply as i see

yura i think you can close it again

PS> i saw him online on forum a few times ... i feel uncomfortable with such stalker ninja shit
:O
Destilator
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 am

Destilator wrote:well he didnt rewrite his apply as i see

yura i think you can close it again

PS> i saw him online on forum a few times ... i feel uncomfortable with such stalker ninja shit
:O

Lols, yeah I'm actually wondering what he's doing when he's not replying or thinking about how to reply on his own application F6

Closed.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum