Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application - DevilzSlave

+2
Leaf
CorbyG123
6 posters

Go down

Guild Application - DevilzSlave Empty Guild Application - DevilzSlave

Post by CorbyG123 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Heyy All,

About me.
Name: Corby
Town/City Spalding
Hobbies/Interests: Motorsport(karting) 10 years and Maplestory
Job/Education: Working as an Administrator at a Private Bank
Girlfriend?: Yes, Kerstin, 18

My history in maple:
I've played maple for a long time on and off, I 1st started playing global maplestory when the maximum level was 100, I can't remember which year that was but it was pretty ancient. My 1st character was a warrior/crusader, he was awesome. They then introduced pirates, and maple I thought started getting worse. If anyone's reading this who played in the good old days for instance: Henesys hunting ground.. yes they were awesome. Why change what people love, but there you go.. My previous guilds in maple are slim, I've been someone to look after myself and deal with my own problems without looking for help, I was in a guild quite lately although the leader was a good person some of the people in the guild were not as good and didn't treat me or others with respect, which is one of my pet hates.

My Game activity
As you may have seen I do work although after work I do have tea and play on maple for as long as I can before needing to go to bed for work in the morning again. On weekends I'm free and can basically spend as much time on maple as I want, My girlfriend also plays maple and enjoys it too and we do often play together for hours on end.

My Views on Scamming KSing and Hacking
Hacking-
We'll start with Hacking, as little as I know about hacking I do know what it looks like and what happens, when I do see it I do capture video evidence, SS and do try to let the GM's deal with it with a post. I see it as a cheap way to play the game, why play the game if you aren't actually achieving anything by knowing that your cheating yourself?, why risk a possible ban? and why not try playing another game that you might actually be good at?
Scamming -
So, scamming, the way I see scammers are selfish people who only care about themselves and not about the way they left the person they just well.. Scammed! If there were less people in the world of maple then it would be much better place, to play and to chat. Basically Just the Bad people of maple have had some dealing with scamming before. FACT.
KSing -
Being a Demonslayer myself I know how easy it can be to KS an innocent character like an aran or other less mobile classes who can do nothing but stand there pleading you'll change channel, and this for me and many others is why people frown upon Demon slayers, and yes it is maples fault for introducing and massively mobile class with such high rate of damage and not thinking about the morons of maple who will think, wow I can be a badd ass with this. Now reading this don't get me wrong, i'm not one of those people who will think it's big or clever or funny to KS someone because before having a DS I know how it feels to stand there asking someone to ''cc please'' and they completely ignore you or come out with something dumb like ''i was here 1st'' or just plainly say no knowing they have the power. I think KSing in my view is a lot stronger than Scamming, Maybe not Hacking because I've longed into my account before with all my equipment gone and 0 mesos in your name, but yes if there was a KS button that would report the noob I'm sure I would of spammed it by now.

The Reason I want to join ZENITH
I've seen the guild name around for a while so I guess it's a prestigious guild and would like to be a part of that. From what I see so far the guild members seem to be nice people who want treat me how they want to be treated and I think that is a rare thing in maple these days, and therefore It could be a rare guild, which obviously I would love to be a part of. I would also like to be a part of a well known guild like zenith!

What I expect from ZENITH?
All I expect from ZENITH is what I expect from anyone in maplestory and life in general, and that is to be friendly and help me and others if any problems arise, not to have a bad attitude on anything and just enjoy maple. I also expect to go on boss runs as they are BOSS!, no really it's a good time for the guild to come together and have fun playing with each other on maple. From what I've seen in the previous guild were promised boss runs that never happened when said and it made the guild member lose the closeness and everyone starts to lose faith in the guild and therefore people do start to leave.

Why Am I the right person for the ZENITH?
The reason I'm the right person for the guild is because I treat others how I want to be treated and as you can see from the above that's to be friendly and help one another and that's what I can offer to the guild, friendliness, happiness and help Smile

My goals -
My goals in maple is to get to level 200
Help as many people as possible!
Hopefully join the guild and make people happier than before!!

I accept the rules of the guild and will have no problem by abiding by them.

Thanks for reading,

Corby

Last edited by SandaraPark/Leaf on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Length)

CorbyG123
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Guild Application - DevilzSlave Empty Re: Guild Application - DevilzSlave

Post by Leaf Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Welcome to our forums, Corby Maple0009

CorbyG123 wrote:My maplestory character is a Demonslayer level 140, STRless ofc
Uhm, I do not have any Demon Slayer character, but don't Demon Slayer need STR?

And you forgot to agree to out guild rules xD
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Here the link for the guild rules:

https://zenith.catsboard.com/t366-guild-rules

EDIT (to not spam my own posts)
Very nice improvement ! Answered all my unspoken questions Maple0001

Looking forward to seeing comments from our guild members :3
Good luck Corby!
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Destilator Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:49 pm

mhm i told him that zenith is about group camsex :O

if you apply for group camsex you should quit it , that was a joke <3 Razz

if you don't apply for it well then i have some bad news... you forgot to add your char statz *trollface* (if i can read and i'm not to sleepy)
good news : your apply looks good , i had a little chat with you and you seem to be nice
Destilator
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Back to top Go down

Post by Clemene Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Welcome to the forum Corby,

Its been a long time since we had such a detailed application.
As I love to know alot about peope and learn to know them, it seems like you missed one of the important subjects: Your character and stats.
Also you told us that you been not so many guilds, but you didnt mention wich If you could add that please.
And as last I would like to know something of the bossing experience you got since I couldnt find this within the application.

Come and /find me and otherwise please reply or call me to the GFM CC5 FM1

GoodLuck on the app Smile
Vince

-Holding vote till others commented-
Clemene
Clemene
F3 Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CorbyG123 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:21 am

Hey Vince I'm on tonight so we should chat some more I'll keep popping in to the GFM to see if you're there or not Smile

CorbyG123
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by KakaoTalk Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:50 am

This application is very messy and lacks some essential information.

I would like to see an immediate change in the application otherwise my final answer will be NO.

Do not expect all the people to read an application with disorganised format.

Holding my vote for now
KakaoTalk
KakaoTalk
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:36 am

Are you still interested in joining us?
I don't see you in our GFM lately.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:26 am

o.O I've never seen him
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Considering there is no reply for a long time, I see you as probably not fitting into this guild.

Happy mapling and good luck!

Closed.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum