Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McJamieG application

+6
galmera
Wesselhere
Leaf
mckkhus
kooolkat99
McJamieG
10 posters

Go down

McJamieG application Empty McJamieG application

Post by McJamieG Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:44 am

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)

Erm i have many char but i guess my mains are, y lv 200 bam (JamieG) and my lv 184 demon slayer (McJamieG) my bam is prety nib now after i got haxed and lost everything.. but i use him to pvp mainly and he is my lv 10 accessery maker.. i have a 14x hero which is my lv 10 smithing mule... i have around 10 12x-15x chars but mostly all mules now, as again the jew hack took all my gear Sad
but then there is my DS.. My new main my 1 true love loool i did plan to become the 1st 200 ds in ems and was doin very well at 179 i was 10 lvs clear of 2nd ds but then the stupid /m codes came and all of a sudden i was ranked 300+ ds???? so i kinda gave up grinding to be 1st 200 ds Sad (nexon fails again:)
my att range is decent, my % str also isnt bad, my main aim atm now is to become as strong as possible to fight and kill empress as last time she kicked my but hahaha
i also want to fight all other bosses in the game for 2 reasons 1= fun Smile 2= mesos Smile

2. Introducing Yourself
well as some of u may already know i am jamie G aka mc jamie G...
if u are woundering what is mc jamie G? An mc in the uk is kind of like a rapper.. just not to hip hop lol so in other words i am a rapper from the uk (london)
i have many videos on youtube if u r interested to have a listen ask me in game and ill give u links as i dont think here is the place to leave them lol
i have played maple on and off for many years and have not bad knollage of the game..
but i have the wortse luck in maple so scrolling cubing or anything that needs any kind of luck i fail BIG TIME. u may have already seen my cryin in fm about how i sux looool im allways raging about it after i waste yet more money on cubes ;)i am always nice to ppl and for that reason have many friends in the game, i will always help if i can weather it be with boss runs or just info....

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)

well i have been in a few guilds with all the chars i have... my i/l (ICEMANN) was my first main char. he was pre bb and i was an active member of atomica.. i loved that guild we was very close family and did epic grinds with ring mules Smile
but atomica became very inactive and i joined other guilds also kinda quit my i/l for other chars
when battlemage came out i was in Ancient which again was a nice guild, i became a trusted member and was made jr master..
but as like b4 Ancient became very inactive after the leader quit for personal reasons and we had no leader Sad at that time i met saki, he was 1st 200 resistance class (mech) and also leader of ELITISM a guild which i am still in with prety much all of my chars, saki helped me a lot in maple and also helped me became the 4th battlemage to reach lv 200 an achievment i am very proud of Smile but w/o sakis help i would never of got it as fast as i did... back then ELITISM was a fast growing guild with many members and id like to think i did my part in helping them become pro i was jr master there and also was the master for a few months too :(voted by the members) but it was unfair on saki who i think should alwasy lead HIS guild and i gave it back.... we was also in alience with ZENITH for some months wen we was in our prime but then things got bad Sad i wont talk of any problems here about what happened some of u may already know ins and outs of it all, as i know some of u was in our guild or allience but its a long story and also not my place to tell it lol

4. Game Activity

24/7 lool i play nearly every day at least 6 hours

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc. ) i have 3 years ems experience and played gms loooong ago too
i can solo czak in 40 mins atm but aim for less time soon
i tried to solo empress but failed big time as she and mikel kicked my but hahaha (REVENGE!)

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking

i hate all scammers!!! if i get ksed i just log my 200 bam and ks them back to teach them a leason, if i hear of ppl in guild being ksed ill stop what i am doin and come help them right away Smile
hackers dont bother me as long as they dont affect my game, if i try to go on a map and there is a hacker ill just cc its none of my business f3
but i hate jew hookers Sad to hax nexon is 1 thing but to hax other players is a discrace and i hope any1 who takes other ppls hard earned items or mesos die a slow painfull death loool
(sorry but i have been haxed 3 times and i lost to much gear )

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith

i have many friends here already Smile
ZENITH have grown a lot in the last year since they was in allience with ELITISM and seem to be the most active guild i know atm
they have a friendly vibe, im often in ch5 fm1 and every1 is nice

8. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?

well im friendly and always help pll even if they are just randon noobs (we was all noobs once) every1 is equal in my eyes.. a question is only easy if u know the answer so i hate to see ppl calling other ppl a nib if they ask a question they deem as easy or common knollage...
i can provide good help in grinds and boss runs with my ds and bam
i am well like by many ppl and they will see the guild i am in and ill give ZENITH a good name Smile

9. People you know in Zenith

ill start with kooolkat cos he is the koolest kat in maple f3
i love wessel and yura lol
xpose
eaice
galmera
i know more but not off top of my head sry if i forgot u Sad

10. Goals in Maple

my number1 priority atm is to become 1 of the strongest demon slayers in mayple..
i want to 1 day kill empress!!!

Do you agree to the rules (https://zenith.catsboard.com/t140-rules-in-the-guild#593)?

ofc rules make everything fair

thanx for reading my apply... if u have any questions ill answer them soon as i can Smile

Last edited by McJamieG on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

McJamieG
Shroom

Back to top Go down

McJamieG application Empty Re: McJamieG application

Post by kooolkat99 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:01 am

Hell yes Jamie is an awesome guy and continues to play after losing so much of money/gear on this game. Although he lies as has terrible knowledge of the game and has to get my help for everything. He fails everything he tries to do and has to get me to do and i succeed first time.
However, Jamie you failed you missed question 9.

Last edited by kooolkat99 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word)

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by mckkhus Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:53 am

well we have talked couple times, grinded a bit together in mp and i have just positive feelings =w=
i like the fact that you help even noobs, evryone was once a big newb to game >.>

its a yes from me, app a bit chaotic but including all info ^^
oh ye, as you might not know im Bombaklaat
mckkhus
mckkhus
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Could you tell me your range on your Demon Slayer right now? I know you got quite good range on it, just curious Smile
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 pm

"i hate all scammers!!! if i get ksed i just log my 200 bam and ks them back to teach them a leason,"

dont you think ur ds would be better to anti ks xD ?

anyway i know jamie for some bit now and he is a nice guy and an great help for bossing and stronghold grinds so an yes from me.

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by galmera Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:33 pm

YEES OFC

galmera
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by DaQueen Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:40 pm

yesssss Smile

4. Game Activity

24/7 lool i play nearly every day at least 6 hours

this is so true! jamie is always up every night grinding on his ds and bosses regularly:P and he helps you no matter how nooby you are !<3
which character are you joining on?
DaQueen
DaQueen
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by kooolkat99 Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:00 am

Jamie has 55048~61165 clean and 79726~88587 self buffed atm.
Jamie's joining on his ds and his day activity atm is me

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:11 am

kooolkat99 wrote:Jamie has 55048~61165 clean and 79726~88587 self buffed atm.
Jamie's joining on his ds and his day activity atm is me
It's nice that you know the most facts of Jamie, but I'd like to see answers written by the applicant please.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by kooolkat99 Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:12 am

Sorry Yura. I play Jamie's ds alot so I can tell everything you need whilst he works. I just want him to get accepted as soon as possible. Very Happy

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by MrXpose Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:19 am

hello jamie/ joe o.o

there is something i dislike here and thats the sharing of the account.

jamie is a nice guy yes.

but i dont like the thingy that you share info with 3-4 diffrent people.

thats maybe the reason ill vote no.

MrXpose
MrXpose
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by kooolkat99 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:57 am

MrXpose wrote:hello jamie/ joe o.o

there is something i dislike here and thats the sharing of the account.

jamie is a nice guy yes.

but i dont like the thingy that you share info with 3-4 diffrent people.

thats maybe the reason ill vote no.

Umm how can "Jamie/Joe" = 4 people to me thats 2 people. Only me and Jamie knows details to his ds so its only 2 people.

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by mckkhus Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:08 am

kool, i would rly like to see jamie responding
HE is applying and HE should response
mckkhus
mckkhus
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MrXpose Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:50 am

mckkhus wrote:kool, i would rly like to see jamie responding
HE is applying and HE should response
Agreed.

Joe/Sam and Jamie as far as i know, got the info to that account.
MrXpose
MrXpose
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by kooolkat99 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:01 am

Well just tell me this whats the difference between me telling you Jamie's range and Jamie telling you?
And Sam doesn't have Jamie's new details only I know them other than Jamie

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:04 am

It's not about the range. It's about the person who joins.
This looks like you are applying twice.
I don't mind that you tell us his range, but he should be the one telling us on which character he joins the guild, how active he is etc... I consider it as normal and also better that the applicant answers.

End of this discussion.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by McJamieG Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:17 am

Thanx for votes guys
Sorry I been at work so couldn't reply..
Yura I have around 125k AT&T range fully buffed with apple Smile and last night had 141k with Ada Smile

McJamieG
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by MrXpose Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:21 am

McJamieG wrote:Thanx for votes guys
Sorry I been at work so couldn't reply..
Yura I have around 125k AT&T range fully buffed with apple Smile and last night had 141k with Ada Smile
hey jamie i got a question, you say you got hacked, how did you manage to get 141k range in so short time then?`
141k range would been a year of merchanting for me.
MrXpose
MrXpose
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:22 am

Ah nice.
I saw you wrote you tried Empress and Chaos Zakum, have you also tried any other boss like Horntail or Pink Bean? And not sure, but do you also have tried CWK PQs? I think Elitism did quite often such CWK PQs..
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by McJamieG Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 am

Well xpose I have like 20 + acc and Altho my main acc (bam) got hacked I had all my ds gear on my warior (madmaximus) but they did take my empress hat 73 str unique Sad and all my ws cos I was cubing it all from my bam...

Yes Yura I failed so far at empress but I been kinda just doing survival runs really, solo...
I can solo Czak in 30-40 mins easily, I only used 1 cure last time lol
ATM I'm going through ToT to do pre quests for pb, and plan to go to neo toko at some stage also...
I kinda wanna build the ultimate bossing char....

Also I must stress that only joe has my ds acc, after I got AGAIN I made a new main acc, and joe being as cool as he helped me, cos I had to work away just as ds came out and I wanted to stay in the rankings lol
But after the /m code crap that came out I kinda gave up trying as I went from number 1 ds (10 lvs clear) to rank 300+
So Fcuk nexon for that lol

But now I have new goals, I want POWER!

McJamieG
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Haohao Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi Jamie, I don´t know if you remember me but we have been in the same guild called ´Dalmasca´ and ofcourse Eltism a long long time ago. I don´t think I have seen you in our Guild FM yet.. So come and visit us so we can have a chat! But for now i´m holding my vote.
Haohao
Haohao
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegyo Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:57 am

Hello MC Jamie, welcome to our forum finally. Smile

First of all, i know you for quite some long time now, your a nice guy who i can talk with:D, i didnt expect from you that you apply to our guild, so that suprised me, i don't have many things to add, cause i already know how you are as person, so my vote is a big yes from me and he would be very usefull against future boss runs. I hope to see you soon in the guild m8.

Goodluck on your application.

McJamieG wrote:

xpose
eaice
galmera

This is mayb the reason, i should say vote no for it cause you forget me there Sad hehe just kidding<3
Aegyo
Aegyo
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by McJamieG Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:20 am

Aegyo wrote:Hello MC Jamie, welcome to our forum finally. Smile

First of all, i know you for quite some long time now, your a nice guy who i can talk with:D, i didnt expect from you that you apply to our guild, so that suprised me, i don't have many things to add, cause i already know how you are as person, so my vote is a big yes from me and he would be very usefull against future boss runs. I hope to see you soon in the guild m8.

Goodluck on your application.

McJamieG wrote:

xpose
eaice
galmera

This is mayb the reason, i should say vote no for it cause you forget me there Sad hehe just kidding<3

No1 could forget u m8 lol
Thanx for ur vote Smile

McJamieG
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:49 am

Accepting the application, if it is only the account sharing concerning some people. I do not see a problem in this as long as we know there are only the two of them sharing it.

Application accepted, thread closed.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down