Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Zenithjr

5 posters

Go down

Application for Zenithjr Empty Application for Zenithjr

Post by dennisje94 Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:17 am

Char Name : Ilikemangoo
LvL 99 Chief bandit ( got 120 dw 134 nw 99 cannoneer , 100 merc , 70 ds and 130 corsair)
Range 4757-6796 clean
HP 4689

My name is Dennis im 18 years old and im from the Netherlands
I started playin maple when i was 13 years old started on Ems between those
yeaars that i played i had some months between that i quited. cause people stoped playing
so maple started to become less fun. Nowadays i study engineering on university so im only active at nights

Like i said i play maplestory for 5 years now and i ve been in a lot of guilds
most time i was in complex i had a good connection with everyone esspecially the guild leader
but the guild started to be inactive and i left it.

For 1.5 years ive been in whitelotus it had a nice alliance with high and friendly members. but of the mercedes hack lot off people in guild took advantage of it and the leader kicked 50% of the members in it. but before it happened i quited the guild cuz they used the bugg...

now i ve created my own guild but its inactive so i dont like it anymore thats why i want to join ur guild.
i see its a big allinance soo people can pretend on my help or they can help me when i need help

Nowadays im active from thursday too sunday mostly the whole day and monday too wensday im only active at night cause of college

I like doing boss runs and pqing i did boss runs like zakum a lot just for fun. i dont need the stuff in there and want to help people who need zakum helm or skillbook. i did runs like scar and targa too but they re not as fun as zakum. i solo 2 times papu a day when i can for the xp.

Well my opinion is thats wrong very wrong i never did any of these things and wont do it. i got hacked 2 times already once i lost my 27 att bwg and 500m the second time i lost only 300m but still when yyou log in and see that ur money is gone it sucks... i hate ksers with my life i dont like overpowered jobs like demons slayers and when im in a map and they startin to ks i get very mad and they wont cc mostly i just cc...

i want to join zenithjr cause i want to be in a active guild and with ppl with who i can chat i ve been pqing today with zenithjr ppl and they re soo nice they dont kick me which most ppl do and are very helpful. soo i asked if i could join you and they gave me the information that i need to apply on ur website.

Well i can offer much people help cause when im lvl 140+ i dont like lvl anymore soo it goes very slow to me but im still active i like helping people with boss runs or whatever they need help in also im very active so i hope i m able to join zenithjr

well i dont know much people in zenith i ve been pqing with IRIS and MRSGOODNESS today but i like to know everyone in zenith Smile

well i dont have any goals i just want to have fun i dont want that lvl in that amount of days cause then ure rushing it i just want to have fun and thats the main reason i play Maple

I hope I informed you enough and that i could join zenithjr

Dennis

dennisje94
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Application for Zenithjr Empty Re: Application for Zenithjr

Post by Leaf Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:06 am

Welcome to our forums Smile

dennisje94 wrote:Char Name : Ilikemangoo
LvL 99 Chief bandit ( got 120 dw 134 nw 99 cannoneer , 100 merc , 70 ds and 130 corsair)
Range 4757-6796 clean
HP 4689

Don't you like constantly grinding on one character? like to Lv 150+?

dennisje94 wrote:Like i said i play maplestory for 5 years now and i ve been in a lot of guilds
most time i was in complex i had a good connection with everyone esspecially the guild leader
but the guild started to be inactive and i left it.

Why did you leave the other guilds? And honestly every guild has those up and down times like being inactive and active at other times; how much time do you consider as appropriate to judge a guild's activeness?

dennisje94 wrote:i hate ksers with my life i dont like overpowered jobs like demons slayers and when im in a map and they startin to ks i get very mad and they wont cc mostly i just cc...
Agreed, that is the bad point about overpowered jobs...

EDIT : Visit our Guild FM Ch5 Fm1 !

Last edited by SandaraPark on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by mckkhus Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:13 am

hey, why you dont want to lvl 140+? this is where fun starts Wink
holding my vote for now
mckkhus
mckkhus
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 am

Hi,
Im asking mostly everyone, about how good are you with merching?
upgrading items, cause lets say you joined it would be nice to see you
upgrade items =)
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by Bauwsz Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:21 am

We met him and he was very polite and funny, and he trusted me with some stuff so a YES for me !!

Dja !! Twisted Evil

Bauwsz
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by dennisje94 Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:24 am

well ive had a lvl 151 dark knight a while back was my ultimate explorer but when i got hacked almost all my str% stuff was stolen and my hits failed hard also i didnt enjoy dark knight much so i started to make thiefs mostly, and i wanted merc cannon and ds for buffs, but i needed space for new chars so that why i decided to delete my dk now i want to train my shadower till 200 although its a long way. but i love playing on my shadower or night lord cause thiefs are the best! Smile

Uhm i joined complex like maybe 4 years ago they were nice and we mostly gpqed a lot. we wanted to be in the top 10 of gpq but 1 by 1 people didnt come online anymore most time i was the only one in guild who was online it took about 3 months when i got an invite for whitelotus to join them soo i accepted.

i want to play this game with others to chat etc. i hate if i come online and there is no one online to talk with. i think zenith has a perfect alliance that there are people in it who never quit and there are always people in line to join zenith

Ps my chief bandit is lvl 117 now not 99 Razz

dennisje94
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:08 am

I see, what was your old range on Drk?
And how good are you with merching and upgrading items?
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by dennisje94 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:10 am

My range was low very low like 25k max i guess a lvl 140 dk could outhit me lol
i merch a lot when i need money but not now i merch in supr crystals etc
mostly i buy already upgraded items cuz mine always fail...
now i stoped merching cause i dont need any new stuff

dennisje94
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Bump.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 am

Sorry, I don't think you might fit in right now.. But feel free to re apply after upgrading yourself on equipment and leveling.

Happy Mapling!
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down