Salvations Application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:19 am

*About my MapleStory Chars, Equip, Range, HP*
My MapleStory Character Name is Salvations level 183 Shadower, My attack range is 45k clean without Onyx Apple & Maple Warrior and 60k attack range with Onyx Apple & Maple Warrior. My HP points is 9k without Hyper Body and 11.3k With Hyper Body.

Equips:

1.Pink Adventure Cape: (Unique Item)
Stats: 27Watt & 10% luk
2.Nox Von Leon Glove (Thief): (Unique Item)
Stats: 27Watt & 18% luk
3.Half Earrings: (Unique Item)
Stats: +15Luk & 18% luk
4.Khanjar: (Unique Item)
Stats: 35Watt & 15% luk
5.Witch Deep Purple Belt: (Unique Item)
Stats: 14Watt & 15% luk
6.Red Osfa Suit: (Unique Item)
Stats: +41 Luk & 15% Luk
7.Bunny Disguise (3): (Rare Item)
Stats: +24 Luk & +8Dex
8.Chaos Zakum Helmet: (Rare Item)
Stats: +43 Luk & +10 Dex
9.Chaos Horntail Necklace: (Rare Item)
Stats: +20 in all Stats & +2Watt & Matt
10.Brown Osfa Pants: (Unique Item)
Skill: Decent Hyper Body Skill
11.Gallant Battle Manual <Practice>
Stats
: +5 in all Stats & +5Watt & Matt
12.Lucky Guy Medal:
Stats: +5 in all Stats & +5Watt & Matt

Other information:
All My Equips Are Sealed For 1Year F4 so cant trade Untradeable Equips to my phantom for 1 year F5.

*Introducing Yourself*
My Name is Gabriel and I am 17 years old. I live in London, Works in Virgin Active Health Club (GYM) and Studying Electrical & Electronic

*About Your MapleStory History & Previous Guilds*

MapleStory History:
First of all I have a brother his name is Chris (2pro4y0u), he is in Zenith Guild Some of u guys may know him as Salmon & Chrrr Maple0010 What a Lovely Name F2 .I joined Maplestory Europe because i did not have a account in Global Maplestory (Was using My Brother Account) and played Ems nearly for 6-8Months cant remember. But i remember when NX was 1k:100mill and sold nearly 500k NX and made a lot of Mesos F2.

Previous Guilds:
My previous guilds was AbbysBreak. I joined that guild because of my friend. I have been in that guild for about 3month and that guild doesn't do any boss runs & inactive players. So i got bored and wanted to join a guild that is Active and does Boss runs.

*Game Activity*

I am always online after College for 2-3Hours, Thursday from 10:00am-14:00pm, Friday from 11:00am-18:00pm (London Time). I got college only on Mondays,Tuesday and Wednesday and I work on Thursday,Saturday and Sunday.

*Experience in MapleStory (Boss runs Etc. )*
I have done all bosses except from Pink Bean, Empress, Chaos Horntail and Von Leon

*Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking*
Hmm.. i Don't care about KSing, But Scamming and Hacking is the main thing that i hate and it ruins the game for everyone F4 .

*Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith*
I want to join zenith as i heard that the guild is Awesome,Active,Helpful and does a lot of Boss runs

*What you expect from us*
A Chocolate, Boss runs, Friendly and trustful members. F2

*Reason(s) why you are the right person?/ My Offer for this Guild*
I am a Nice Person and always willing to help Players and I enjoy doing Party Quest and just have fun and joke around F2. My offer to this guild is a lot of Hugs and my Maxed Smoke Bomb And Everyone Likes my Smoke Bomb F2.

*People you know in Zenith*
1.*2pro4y0u* Nick Name:(Salmon)
2.*Leaf* Nick Name:(Tuna)
3.*ReiRin* Nick Name: (Karo)
4.*Celemene* Nick Name: (Vincent)
5.*Magicology* Nick Name: (Dave)
6.*BanditBunny* Nick Name: (LittleBunny)

Goals in Maple
My Goal is to become lvl 200 Shadower Before Phantom Release, Become a Godly Phantom, Cube All my Equips to Legendary Item and have 200% Luk. F2

Do you agree to the rules (http://zenith.catsboard.com/t140-rules-in-the-guild#593)?
Answer: YES I DO


Last edited by SandaraPark on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:59 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added More Players i know)
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Destilator on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:02 am

oh cool that you apply ga(ok i wont do it)briel xDDD

sorry i am not allowed vote since i joined today but i have to say that i really like the fact you want to join <3

you are 1 of these persons i like very much these days because you a friendly and tell the truth , say what you think and so on .

well thats what i know about ga(ok you was afraid again right? xD)briel xDDD

cool guy!

_________________
avatar
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Posts : 172
Points : 194
Join date : 2012-09-24
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:34 am

Destilator wrote:oh cool that you apply ga(ok i wont do it)briel xDDD

sorry i am not allowed vote since i joined today but i have to say that i really like the fact you want to join <3

you are 1 of these persons i like very much these days because you a friendly and tell the truth , say what you think and so on .

well thats what i know about ga(ok you was afraid again right? xD)briel xDDD

cool guy!

Lol its alright xd
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Leaf on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 am

Salvations wrote:[color=Green]
[b]Equips:


1.Pink Adventure Cape: (Unique Item)
Stats: 27Watt & 10% luk
2.Nox Von Leon Glove (Thief): (Unique Item)
Stats: 27Watt & 18% luk
3.Half Earrings: (Unique Item)
Stats: +15Luk & 18% luk
4.Khanjar: (Unique Item)
Stats: 35Watt & 15% luk
5.Witch Deep Purple Belt: (Unique Item)
Stats: 14Watt & 15% luk
6.Red Osfa Suit: (Unique Item)
Stats: +41 Luk & 15% Luk
7.Bunny Disguise (3): (Rare Item)
Stats: +24 Luk & +8Dex
8.Chaos Zakum Helmet: (Rare Item)
Stats: +43 Luk & +10 Dex
9.Chaos Horntail Necklace: (Rare Item)
Stats: +20 in all Stats & +2Watt & Matt
10.Brown Osfa Pants: (Unique Item)
Skill: Decent Hyper Body Skill
11.Gallant Battle Manual <Practice>
Stats
: +5 in all Stats & +5Watt & Matt
12.Lucky Guy Medal:
Stats: +5 in all Stats & +5Watt & Matt
When you asked me today about this question I 've never expected such a detailed answer F6 But yeah, well done Maple0010 and nice range Maple0002


*What you expect from us*
A Chocolate, Boss runs, Friendly and trustful members. F2

I gief you Maple0001


*Reason(s) why you are the right person?/ My Offer for this Guild*
I am a Nice Person and always willing to help Players and I enjoy doing Party Quest and just have fun and joke around F2. My offer to this guild is a lot of Hugs and my Maxed Smoke Bomb And Everyone Likes my Smoke Bomb F2.
Uhhhhh one farter more in guild Maple0005 Maple0009
LIKE.


*People you know in Zenith*
1.*2pro4y0u* Nick Name:(Salmon)
2.*Leaf* Nick Name:(Tuna)
Good start with knowing the fish siblings Maple0016



Nice app. Maple0009
Looking forward to seeing you more often in GFM and some replies on your application F2
Good luck <3

_________________


hate you guys hahahahahaha
avatar
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Posts : 1580
Points : 1956
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Wesselhere on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:59 am

welcome gabriel ;3
nicenice app (and impressing range <3)

i talked with u some times now and ur very nice <33 Razz Very Happy
i will wait with my vote till some more ppl have voted <3

good luck <3 and have fun on the zenith forums !

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 312
Points : 326
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 25
Location : Everywhere but here...

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by kooolkat99 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:03 am

Just a quick tip you can trade sealed items between acc if they don't need sol/psok

_________________
~ Joe

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Posts : 263
Points : 289
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Magicology on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:04 am

Hey, Gabriel.

Uhmm, it's really hard to think why you shouldn't be allowed in Zenith.
Holding my vote for now.
avatar
Magicology
Smexy Junior Master

Posts : 106
Points : 118
Join date : 2012-09-05
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Clemene on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:21 am

Welcome Gab,

Nice to meet you, we have been chatting a lil in gfm.
Would like to see you a bit more in gfm and chat some more Smile
overall a realy good App.

-I vote yes!


Last edited by Clemene on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing vote!)

_________________
- Priorities Luminous 18x
- Acesco UABishop 18x
- Clemene Mercedes 18x
- PandaPony Striker 12x
avatar
Clemene
F3 Master

Posts : 424
Points : 430
Join date : 2012-09-05
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:29 am

SandaraPark wrote:
Salvations wrote:[color=Green]
[b]Equips:


1.Pink Adventure Cape: (Unique Item)
Stats: 27Watt & 10% luk
2.Nox Von Leon Glove (Thief): (Unique Item)
Stats: 27Watt & 18% luk
3.Half Earrings: (Unique Item)
Stats: +15Luk & 18% luk
4.Khanjar: (Unique Item)
Stats: 35Watt & 15% luk
5.Witch Deep Purple Belt: (Unique Item)
Stats: 14Watt & 15% luk
6.Red Osfa Suit: (Unique Item)
Stats: +41 Luk & 15% Luk
7.Bunny Disguise (3): (Rare Item)
Stats: +24 Luk & +8Dex
8.Chaos Zakum Helmet: (Rare Item)
Stats: +43 Luk & +10 Dex
9.Chaos Horntail Necklace: (Rare Item)
Stats: +20 in all Stats & +2Watt & Matt
10.Brown Osfa Pants: (Unique Item)
Skill: Decent Hyper Body Skill
11.Gallant Battle Manual
Stats
: +5 in all Stats & +5Watt & Matt
12.Lucky Guy Medal:
Stats: +5 in all Stats & +5Watt & Matt
When you asked me today about this question I 've never expected such a detailed answer F6 But yeah, well done Maple0010 and nice range Maple0002


*What you expect from us*
A Chocolate, Boss runs, Friendly and trustful members. F2

I gief you Maple0001


*Reason(s) why you are the right person?/ My Offer for this Guild*
I am a Nice Person and always willing to help Players and I enjoy doing Party Quest and just have fun and joke around F2. My offer to this guild is a lot of Hugs and my Maxed Smoke Bomb And Everyone Likes my Smoke Bomb F2.
Uhhhhh one farter more in guild Maple0005 Maple0009
LIKE.


*People you know in Zenith*
1.*2pro4y0u* Nick Name:(Salmon)
2.*Leaf* Nick Name:(Tuna)
Good start with knowing the fish siblings Maple0016



Nice app. Maple0009
Looking forward to seeing you more often in GFM and some replies on your application F2
Good luck <3

Hahaha Thanks Xd

My smoke Bomb is not deadly it wont kill you xd F3
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 am

Wesselhere wrote:welcome gabriel ;3
nicenice app (and impressing range <3)

i talked with u some times now and ur very nice <33 Razz Very Happy
i will wait with my vote till some more ppl have voted <3

good luck <3 and have fun on the zenith forums !

Thanks Smile
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:34 am

Clemene wrote:Welcome Gab,

Nice to meet you, we have been chatting a lil in gfm.
Would like to see you a bit more in gfm and chat some more Smile
overall a realy good App.

-hold vote for now-

Thanks Smile
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Zin on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 am

Best apply on forum so far!
I dont even have to speak you in fm Smile

Voting Yes!
See you in guild!

_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 am

Zin wrote:Best apply on forum so far!
I dont even have to speak you in fm Smile

Voting Yes!
See you in guild!

Thanks F2 Maple0010 Maple0009
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 am

Joke Of The Day!

A father was trying to teach his young son the evils of alcohol. He put one worm in a glass of water and another worm in a glass of whiskey. The worm in the water lived, while the one in whiskey curled up and died. "All right, son." asked the father, "what does that show you?" "Well, Dad, it shows that if you drink alcohol, you will not have worms.
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Magicology on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:49 am

Salvations wrote: Joke Of The Day!

A father was trying to teach his young son the evils of alcohol. He put one worm in a glass of water and another worm in a glass of whiskey. The worm in the water lived, while the one in whiskey curled up and died. "All right, son." asked the father, "what does that show you?" "Well, Dad, it shows that if you drink alcohol, you will not have worms.

O.o

Oww and a yes from me Very Happy!
avatar
Magicology
Smexy Junior Master

Posts : 106
Points : 118
Join date : 2012-09-05
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:57 am

Magicology wrote:
Salvations wrote: Joke Of The Day!

A father was trying to teach his young son the evils of alcohol. He put one worm in a glass of water and another worm in a glass of whiskey. The worm in the water lived, while the one in whiskey curled up and died. "All right, son." asked the father, "what does that show you?" "Well, Dad, it shows that if you drink alcohol, you will not have worms.

O.o

Oww and a yes from me Very Happy!

Hahaha Thanks Smile F2 Maple0001 Maple0009
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Zhief on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:14 am

Salvations wrote:
I joined Maplestory Europe because i did not have a account in Global Maplestory (Was using My Brother Account) and played Ems nearly for 6-8Months cant remember. But i remember when NX was 1k:100mill and sold nearly 500k NX and made a lot of Mesos F2.

Illegit?
Actually i expect more Experience for funding his Equip.
avatar
Zhief
Legend

Posts : 44
Points : 44
Join date : 2012-07-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:30 am

Zhief wrote:
Salvations wrote:
I joined Maplestory Europe because i did not have a account in Global Maplestory (Was using My Brother Account) and played Ems nearly for 6-8Months cant remember. But i remember when NX was 1k:100mill and sold nearly 500k NX and made a lot of Mesos F2.

Illegit?
Actually i expect more Experience for funding his Equip.

I merch aswel some people may already know about it in zenith guild as some of u guys always see my store in fm1 door spot. But now I stoped Merching Cuz I'm busy with college, work and don't like standing whole day in fm spamming

I used to Merch white scrolls,sell equips and some other stuffs.

Basically that how I made my mesos and brought this equips. On the list on my app I only brought like 4-5 equips from other players and rest I brought them. As all my equips was rare item and I cubed it my self to unique item. Now my next goal is to cube all of them to legendary item.


Last edited by Salvations on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more information)
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Zin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:10 am

Zhief wrote:
Salvations wrote:
I joined Maplestory Europe because i did not have a account in Global Maplestory (Was using My Brother Account) and played Ems nearly for 6-8Months cant remember. But i remember when NX was 1k:100mill and sold nearly 500k NX and made a lot of Mesos F2.

Illegit?
Actually i expect more Experience for funding his Equip.

It's illegit though ToS, but players in game love people whos selling NX <3

_________________
You got freak´d by a FREAK!

Shadower: Zinie
Night Lord: Ziñjie
avatar
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Posts : 229
Points : 243
Join date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:19 am

Zin wrote:
It's illegit though ToS, but players in game love people whos selling NX <3

The nx which I sold 1k:100mill was like 3-4months ago I think there was no rule about selling nx etc. But now I don't sell nx as I read on ems fourms that u can get banned for selling nx so I don't sell anymore.

And yes some players do like people who sells nx as thier parent doesn't allow them to buy it so they buy from us. I still got a lot of contacts who wants to buy nx from me but I don't sell nx anymore to them cuz I might get banned and would not risk my account


Last edited by Salvations on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more information)
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by BunnyLein on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:47 am

I'm gonna vote YES!
He's a great person and really experienced. His gear isnt bad either Wink

_________________
BanditBunny lvl 200 - BunnyUA lvl 18x - Exhilarating lvl 14x - Dariya lvl 120 - Meleth lvl 7x - RawrBunny lvl 7x - Lyndi lvl 9x - DragonBunny lvl 10x - BunnyDemon lvl 12x - CuddIesCard lvl 12x - HugsBunny lvl 9x
R.I.P PermaBunny lvl 4x Beginner
avatar
BunnyLein
Lioness

Posts : 372
Points : 388
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:55 am

BunnyLein wrote:I'm gonna vote YES!
He's a great person and really experienced. His gear isnt bad either Wink

Thanks You Bunny *Hugs* Maple0001 Maple0009 F2


Last edited by Salvations on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by CaroDesu on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:03 am

OK TOTALLY Y FROM ME ! xD

_________________
avatar
CaroDesu
Zakum

Posts : 133
Points : 145
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Salvations on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:05 am

PhantomWitch wrote:OK TOTALLY Y FROM ME ! xD

Thanks You Karo Maple0010 Maple0009 F2 *Hugs* From me
avatar
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 155
Points : 169
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by smithers on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:51 pm

yes yes... Maple0008

_________________
Thingstyle - Tengelic - xSmithers- Funkysound - WastedWonkz - OhHappyDays- LeSmit -xAwakenings -Subliminal Compas
avatar
smithers
Chaos Zakum

Posts : 190
Points : 200
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 26
Location : hells kitchen

Back to top Go down

Re: Salvations Application

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum