Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application trom Astist

+9
iiTia
BunnyLein
Magicology
Tonyyy
Zhief
Zin
Clemene
Leaf
Salvations
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application trom Astist - Page 2 Empty Re: Application trom Astist

Post by BunnyLein Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:51 am

To be honest I didn't spend that much time on my application. It took me about 20 minutes I think?
BunnyLein
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:28 am

Sorry everyone but I've said before.
This is the first time I made ​​one application, so I really do not know how long for a application, but I also had to look through your application before and I see you do it very long, I'm really jealous that but a single register me in 30 minutes does not mean I do it short for quick or im lazy, because I've written most of what I think of it and show part of my personality.

But guys Im really interested guid of you, when I chat with you in maple and i you look at your comments in my application , its makes me really happy and i reread it many times. :">

But then I know some people so seriously on a long or short application, May is required to be on your guid but if a short application and you really like it then why need you a long application, is it necessary??

I write what I think, hope you understand.
And thank you very much in time has interested me.

Bye and happy mapling guys <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Destilator Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 am

i spent like 20min on my application and my english isnt that well too
we want to decide if this guy is worth it to be called a guild member so we should not fight about some1nes english skills or whatever

Astist ... if i read longer posts of you i have problems understanding what you mean but in maple it is definitly not that hard to understand you thats what counts (i had a chat with him so i know what i'm talking about)

to you as person ... you really fight for your apply and i really like this . it shows you want to be part of us

in fact you might not know but i did monster park with you on my bishop/hsmule

- your dmg is not bad
-you know what you're doing
-you are friendly

thats what i know about you and i really think we should give you the chance to proof yourself.

we should keep the things in mind what really counts ... his application isnt good but he is as person and mapler

i hope i could give all of you another opinion that we should at least try him out at some bossruns Smile
Destilator
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollingYale Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:47 am

Why are people making such a big mess over his grammar skills? It dosen't really matter how good it is, as long as it's understandable then it should do the job.
TrollingYale
TrollingYale
Raleb-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:12 am

Could you maybe continue thinking about what you could add to your application? You can still edit it and write more in it Maple0002
I'll be keeping an eye on this application and also would like to meet you in GFM again
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicology Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 am

Ok let me explain some things.

His english isn't that good, I think we can agree on that right? But that doesn't mean he can't improve it.
When someone applies to our guild and his range isn't that good, we ask him if hes gonna upgrade his gear etc.
So why dont we give him a chance to upgrade his english? I mean we understand him so thats no problem
and i'm sure that he's capeable of improving his english.
I think that we should only vote no when someone is totally not understandable.

And furthermore, hes friendly, active and has some good bossing potential and
he doesn't even have a ''bad'' range. So the only thing thats ''wrong'' is his level of english as far as i can see.

I'm not saying that your not allowed to vote no, or judge his level of english.
But the only negative aspect (as far as I can see) is that he isn't that good in english, well have you checked if he can improve it?
probably not.

And why should he use a dictionary or google translate when hes making his application? Because if he did, then we cant see
his current level of english F6.

Magicology
Magicology
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by iiTia Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:27 am

Magicology wrote:Ok let me explain some things.

His english isn't that good, I think we can agree on that right? But that doesn't mean he can't improve it.
When someone applies to our guild and his range isn't that good, we ask him if hes gonna upgrade his gear etc.
So why dont we give him a chance to upgrade his english? I mean we understand him so thats no problem
and i'm sure that he's capeable of improving his english.
I think that we should only vote no when someone is totally not understandable.

And furthermore, hes friendly, active and has some good bossing potential and
he doesn't even have a ''bad'' range. So the only thing thats ''wrong'' is his level of english as far as i can see.

I'm not saying that your not allowed to vote no, or judge his level of english.
But the only negative aspect (as far as I can see) is that he isn't that good in english, well have you checked if he can improve it?
probably not.

And why should he use a dictionary or google translate when hes making his application? Because if he did, then we cant see
his current level of english F6.

I agree. He's a really nice person, and he is showing effort to make it into the guild.
I understand him, and I think, because he is wanting to join the guild, he will work on his english.
And well, u will never learn if people don't even want to give u a chance.
As for me I already noticed he improved a bit, judging on the comments he wrote.

Again, GL on ur app! c:
iiTia
iiTia
Miss Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:24 pm

About my Maple story Char: I only have 1 char Smile and that's my
-Main Char : Warrior ( Demon Slayer Lv 169) + all equips = 81% all stats (1850 str) and Att range with no buff and onyx = about 45k and with buff + onyx = 77k range Smile

Introducing MySelf:

-Hi guys , My name is Kyo n im 18 years old Smile , I am originally from Vietnam but I moved to Netherlands with my mom n sis. My hobbys are to play Foolball and im really very good at it Smile and i also play other sport like basketball and volleyball. and im also a member of a fitness club, i love to listen to music n specially songs like K-Pop , rock , rap.
I like to meet new ppl, have party , go out with my friend , drink , play foolball , and im also a student Smile

My Maple History:
-Well, i started to play Maple Story 2 months before before that I didn't even knw what maplestory was. I really want to meet new ppl in MS because 2 months of my maple life, I was all alone and im bored being a lonesome. i like to boss alot!! But I hate Zak prequest...for some reason i cant do it because im very bad with jumpquest. Smile ), if there is a boss run, you can always count on me n ask me to join...if only if I'm online in maple Very Happy.

-Previous Guid : Saga , Eternalize .

-Game Activity :
I play MS 2 to 3 hours on the weekdays but in weekend i play about 4 to 7 hours XD.

-Experience in Maple story :
Well, because i started to play MS only 2 months ago i dont have much experience then the rest of you...but whatever i have atm is all that i can share...and there is something aBout this game that I'm crazy about (MAPLE ADDICT) Maple0013

My Opinion about Scamming , Ksing and hacking :
-I dont wanna says but those ppl are really very -beep- bad F5

Reasons to join ZENITH :
- I know ZENITH is a great guid with fantastic n brilliant ppl and out of all its the best guid active in MS with alot of boss runs. Smile and i hope i can have the chance to meet and make new friend in ZENITH Maple0016 .( and i am also looking for a GFriend in MS Maple0010 )

My Expect trom ZENITH :
-Boss run , friend , fun , ..........

PPL I know in ZENITH :
- Only KakaoTalk Smile

Goals in MS :
-I wanna make my Demonslayer hit max damage which is 999999 damage (this is for the people that doesn't knw the max damage) Smile , than i'll start to play on a new chracter/job )

Last one from me :

Sorry guys, but my english is very bad and i really think i have made a very bad application but please TRY n UNDERSTAND me...i did putefforts on my app...but I'm sorry to not make you see it.... but plss give me a hug <3 Smile

P.S he didn't tell me to do the correction...I did it for him so you haters can understand his app a bit better.... -.-, every1 deserve a chance of proving them self worthy, just put ur self in his place n see stuff through his eye maybe?....

N kyo a yes from me Smile hope to see u in the guild soon <3

[/quote]
Chrissy
Chrissy
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvations Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Yes from me but my vote doesn't count cuz still in trial and good luck kyo. Smile hope to see you soon in guild
Salvations
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:01 am

Thank you YouMadBroski <3 to correct my application :">

And hope that in the future I will have a bit of progress in my English degree to be able to talk to you a clear way << ( some words i need google ) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:57 am

I never saw you in gfm? o.o I know Im not much online, but I have been
enough online that I hoped to see you Razz
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:38 am

Sorry because today I have to help me to lv in pq and mp, so I'm not in the GFM :">, but i hope see you in gfm

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:01 pm

One question to what I've seen yesterday:

You joined another guild F6?
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:38 am

I heard you joined "loveliest", cause you had 1 free apple a day?
Im going to vote NO..
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Last time I saw you in gfm was.....a while ago o.o...or maybe I have been busy :s...n since you already joined another guild..... Make me feel like your not interested in joining the guild anymore.....so it's a NO from me aswell.
Chrissy
Chrissy
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Last login: Yesterday 11:46

I don't think we will get an explanation, it's as obvious as it is.
If Zin is right, then it's even worse Maple0006

Application denied.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2