Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application withdrawn

+8
Tonyyy
Clemene
Salvations
kooolkat99
BunnyLein
Pyrhic
Destilator
Leaf
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application withdrawn Empty Application withdrawn

Post by Zephyris Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:30 am

Hello you!

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)

My Maplestory history started quite a few years ago, however I never really had a high leveled character so that can be dropped. I stopped playing my low level characters at the start of this year I believe, did lots of merchanting, not so much leveling. Got to a lv67 Dual Blader with pretty funded gear for that level (21dex shades, 27atk bwg, 60dex robes, miracled dagger, very decent katara and whatnot). Few weeks ago I came back to Maplestory since my lil sister asked me too. Unfortunately she stored most of my items and got hacked. Currently I am playing a Lv122 Mercedes, again lots of merchanting since the gear I had back then is worth a lot less now. My goals always were be as funded as you can at the level you currently are.

Range on my Mercedes is lv122 4941 ~ 6768 unbuffed to 10561 ~ 14468 self buffed & appled with 3517 HP

2. Introducing Yourself

Hello! My name is Josri, I live in the Netherlands, the 21th of december I will turn 20 (Oh noes!! the world will end that day Sad) I quit my school this November and will start a new study in februari. Currently looking for work because I want to move out (Argh parents). Beside that I play maplestory during the day. In the weekend I hang out and get drunk with my friends.

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)

When I was close to getting level 100 I started looking for longterm-serious guilds. I came across this website and sadly saw the requirement was level 140+, So I kept looking and found a place in Sincerely wich is in the Jumanji union (http://jumanji.motionsforum.com/). Today I got kicked by a JrMaster because he got frustrated at people and called me a kid, I will not go into detail for this in public, if you want to know more send me a PM. The rest of the alliance and guild members are amazing people however.

4. Game Activity

Like I stated in "2. Introducing Yourself" I do currently not have any time consuming jobs. So I play more then I actually should (10hrs) (most of it is merching and watching movies though). If I find a fulltime job this will drop to around 4-6 I am guessing depending on the job.

5. Experience in MapleStory (Bossruns Etc. )

Sadly because this is my first Lv100+ character I do not have extensive experience. I did Zakum a few times but thats it. I have a MMO background and Maplestory bosses are not that skillrequiered so if you hold my hand the first one or two runs ill hold the groups hand after that.

6. Your opinion about scamming, KSing and hacking

Scamming is a intresting subject, some people claim scamming is not using your mind. For example I have seen a case where person A sold item 1 for 300M to person B wich accepted this price. Then his friends later told him that item 1 is only 100M and started calling person A a scammer. I think this is wrong. If you accepted a deal in wich you could lower the price but you did not, then it is not scamming. The mistake is on your behalve. (people even call music boxes a scam, because they did not get the item they wanted to get)
If people show item A in trade then quickly cancel it and put item B in the window without the buyer knowing this, I do call it scamming. But thing this are easy to avoid.

KSing. If you come to a already filled spot and start killstealing mobs, it is disrespectfull. However if Im farming a spot and somebody comes to KS me ill give it all I have in order to take the upper hand. I will not leave untill that person sees he can not win vs me. I was here before he was so I claim this as my spot.

7. Reason(s) why you want to join Zenith

I want to join Zenith because it seems as a mature guild (no disrespect to preteens). Most of the rules would be considered common knowledge by mature people. I do not like kids (or adults) who spam around in guild chat for stupid stuff wich they could easily find the answer to without annoying the alliance. The bossruns are also very appealing.

8. What you expect from us

I expect you guys to help me whenever I have a problem I can not fix on my own. I expect boss run drops to be divided fairly. I expect that you will let me become a worthy member of the Zenith family.
I expect dedication where it is needed, humor where it is allowed.

9. Reason(s) why you are the right person for the guild? / What you offer for this guild?

If I get accepted I will give 100% into learning the game the way you do. Information is valuable and should be shared between the loyal. I will share all the knowledge I have (wichis likely to be less then all of you at this moment)

10. People you know in Zenith

Unfortunately none.

11. Goals in Maple

My goals in maple are the following:

Achieve max mesos
Achieve level 100
Achieve 4th job
Achieve 25,50,100% dex bonus
Achieve extensive knowledge about bosses and endgame content.
Achieve 25k clean dps range
Achieve getting accepted into a top tier guild
Achieve level 200
Achieve number #1 Mercedes in DPS Kradia Europe

Do you agree to the rules?

I do agree and understand the rules.

Thank you for reading this.

Last edited by Zephyris on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:59 am; edited 4 times in total

Zephyris

Back to top Go down

Application withdrawn Empty Re: Application withdrawn

Post by Leaf Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:16 am

Welcome to our forums, Josri F2

Zephyris wrote:Hello you!
however I never really had a high leveled character so that can be dropped.
How come you never had a high-leveled character even though your gear was kind of .. hmm, "perfect"?

Zephyris wrote:My goals always were be as funded as you can at the level you currently are.
I guess we don't have to worry about you and a decent range lol
Still, I'd like to know how you merched. As in which methods you used to gear yourself up so quickly and much?

Zephyris wrote:
When I was close to getting level 100 I started looking for longterm-serious guilds. I came across this website and sadly saw the requirement was level 140+, So I kept looking and found a place in Sincerely wich is in the Jumanji union (http://jumanji.motionsforum.com/). Today I got kicked by a JrMaster because he got frustrated at people and called me a kid, I will not go into detail for this in public, if you want to know more send me a PM. The rest of the alliance and guild members are amazing people however.
May I ask about when you discovered our forums? And when did you join Sincerely?
Also, I will catch you in game to get some details about the reason you got kicked from Sincerely.. Is Alex still Leader of Sincerely?
I don't know how you see it and I don't want to appear impolite, but it seems for me like Zenith is a backup guild for you since you got kicked from your previous guild (you got kicked and applied on the same day). So if it is serious I wonder what makes you choose Zenith among the "decent serious" guilds.

I really like your application, it has a decent length but is not boring to read, you can speak English very well, the application gives a lot of information about yourself. Hope to talk to you in game soon Maple0001
Oh and our guild FM is in Ch5 FM1. Visit us some time and get to know some people Maple0016

The really only thing concerning me is your leveling lol

Anyways, good luck on the application!
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:31 am

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:Welcome to our forums, Josri F2
Well thank you SandaraPark!

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:
How come you never had a high-leveled character even though your gear was kind of .. hmm, "perfect"?
Haha this is lack of motivation. I played with friends who were lower level then me at that time so I was not very motivated to level to a much higher point. We did small bosses like mushmom zmm and balrog now and then.

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:
I guess we don't have to worry about you and a decent range lol
Still, I'd like to know how you merched. As in which methods you used to gear yourself up so quickly and much?
How I merched? Not sure what you mean by that. I think I had my biggest wins with Green shades and bathrobes back then. I bought them clean and sold em maxed out using white scrolls and miracles.

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:
May I ask about when you discovered our forums? And when did you join Sincerely?
Also, I will catch you in game to get some details about the reason you got kicked from Sincerely.. Is Alex still Leader of Sincerely?
I don't know how you see it and I don't want to appear impolite, but it seems for me like Zenith is a backup guild for you since you got kicked from your previous guild (you got kicked and applied on the same day). So if it is serious I wonder what makes you choose Zenith among the "decent serious" guilds.
I joined Sincerely a few days after I came back, wich is maybe 3 weeks ago. Zenith is definately not a backup guild. I wanted to make an application to Zenith before I did to Sincerely but I did not meet the requirements (lv140+). Today I saw a member of Zenith in FM and asked if the requirements were 120 or 140. He told me the requirements were still 140+ but also suggested I could join the jr guild, wich I am applying for now.
I'd like to use this Jr guild as a 'backup' aka temporary guild untill I am level 140+.

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:
I really like your application, it has a decent length but is not boring to read, you can speak English very well, the application gives a lot of information about yourself. Hope to talk to you in game soon Maple0001
Oh and our guild FM is in Ch5 FM1. Visit us some time and get to know some people Maple0016

The really only thing concerning me is your leveling lol

Anyways, good luck on the application!

Thank you! I did my best on this application. I appreciate you liked it Smile
My biggest weakness is indeed leveling, thats why I would like to join the JR guild untill I am qualified to join the main.

See you soon ingame,
Josri

Back to top Go down

Post by Destilator Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 am

well i guess it's a little - that you dont know any1 in the guild
but i personally think that it's not a big problem
by the time (if you get acceped) we will see how you behave and test you on cwk and other stuff during the trial

i don't really care that this is your first char on 100+ because i know many people who are really really cool and never reahc such a "high" lvl Smile

it was fun to read your apply it had some poetic aspects Very Happy

well i'll ask arround if some1 knows you to get more of these "underground" information

holding my vote for now
good luck on your apply

going on going on , fk yeah <3
Destilator
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 am

Destilator wrote:well i guess it's a little - that you dont know any1 in the guild
but i personally think that it's not a big problem
by the time (if you get acceped) we will see how you behave and test you on cwk and other stuff during the trial

i don't really care that this is your first char on 100+ because i know many people who are really really cool and never reahc such a "high" lvl Smile

it was fun to read your apply it had some poetic aspects Very Happy

well i'll ask arround if some1 knows you to get more of these "underground" information

holding my vote for now
good luck on your apply

going on going on , fk yeah <3

Thanks!

The information about why I got kicked is not ment to be underground at all, I just dont bash on people on public places.
I have nothing to hide here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrhic Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:02 am

Nicely written, well structured application. Like your general attitude and way of thinking also.

However, you don't fit our current requirements in either level or gears and I'm guessing your in-game knowledge is probably a little outdated(?). Although these things can all be fixed. Perhaps for now it'd be more appropriate to have this moved to a Jr Guild application?

Also, could you please pm me about that issue with your old union?
Pyrhic
Pyrhic
Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 am

Pyrhic wrote:Nicely written, well structured application. Like your general attitude and way of thinking also.

However, you don't fit our current requirements in either level or gears and I'm guessing your in-game knowledge is probably a little outdated(?). Although these things can all be fixed. Perhaps for now it'd be more appropriate to have this moved to a Jr Guild application?

Also, could you please pm me about that issue with your old union?

My initial application were ment for the Jr guild (see title), is this not the correct forum for those applicants?

Ill sent you a PM after football is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:15 am

Don't worry, it's the correct forum for the applications ^^
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLein Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:23 am

1. About my MapleStory Char (Chars, Equip, Range, HP)

My Maplestory history started quite a few years ago, however I never really had a high leveled character so that can be dropped. I stopped playing my low level characters at the start of this year I believe, did lots of merchanting, not so much leveling. Got to a lv67 Dual Blader with pretty funded gear for that level (21dex shades, 27atk bwg, 60dex robes, miracled claw, very decent katana and whatnot). Few weeks ago I came back to maplestory since my lil sister asked be too. Unfortunately she stored most of my items and got hacked. Currently I am playing a Lv122 Mercedes, again lots of merchanting since the gear I had back then is worth a lot less now. My goals always were be as funded as you can at the level you currently are.

Range on my Mercedes is lv122 4941 ~ 6768 unbuffed to 10561 ~ 14468 self buffed & appled with 3517 HP

A claw on a dual blader Maple0004
BunnyLein
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:34 am

[quote="BunnyLein"]
A claw on a dual blader Maple0004

Haha ment dagger! Thanks for pointing out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrhic Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 am

My bad, hadn't noticed the title.

Also *Katara, Katanas are a type of sword Razz
Pyrhic
Pyrhic
Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:27 am

Haa, I see internet grammar police has arrived?! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by kooolkat99 Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Nah not police just grammer nazis or "linguists" as Yura would say

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 am

kooolkat99 wrote:Nah not police just grammer nazis or "linguists" as Yura would say
I'm studying linguistics though Maple0006
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvations Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:34 am

Hey Zephyris Stalk me at GFM Channel 5 FM1 Havent Seen u at GFM
Salvations
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by kooolkat99 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:28 am

Lies Yura you study Grammer Nazism

kooolkat99
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:05 am

kooolkat99 wrote:Lies Yura you study Grammer Nazism
hahaha XD
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:24 am

Salvations wrote:Hey Zephyris Stalk me at GFM Channel 5 FM1 Havent Seen u at GFM

Alrighty, any time you have preferred me being there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:35 am

I am confused. How do I proceed to the next step in my application proces?

Back to top Go down

Post by Clemene Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:52 am

Zephyris wrote:I am confused. How do I proceed to the next step in my application proces?

Well if you come and visit our GFM CH5 FM1! so we can chat with you and check ur gear and stuff and ofcourse see how you are. then people are able to have a opinion about you and they know what to vote.
Clemene
Clemene
F3 Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:42 am

Not to disrespect the zenith proces but wouldnt it be easier to get to know the person while he is in trial? and cast votes whenever people feel like they know the person. I seem to be missing people most of the time in that fm I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Zephyris wrote:Not to disrespect the zenith proces but wouldnt it be easier to get to know the person while he is in trial? and cast votes whenever people feel like they know the person. I seem to be missing people most of the time in that fm I guess

I see your point, but in my opinion it's necessary to get to know someone better before accepting and checking facts -maybe some people still have some questions they'd like to ask you personally? F2 - It's important to experience the way someone is as in the way he talks, how he acts, how he reacts to certain subjects/questions and most important thing is also that the guild members get a further expression of you. The application is formal, the contact in GFM is personal.
Hope this lights you up a bit Maple0016
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonyyy Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:02 am

Hi there Josri. Well written application. I suggest you to hang out in GFM so we know how you are ingame. This makes it easier for us to vote Smile Good luck!
Tonyyy
Tonyyy
Music Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:26 am

Im not even in this guild but i still have to say the attitude in this application must be the best ive seen so far in this whole forum. 1+
Fred
Fred
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 am

Fred wrote:Im not even in this guild but i still have to say the attitude in this application must be the best ive seen so far in this whole forum. 1+
Don't tell me you bothered reading the other 80 applications on this forum Lol
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum