Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application withdrawn

+8
Tonyyy
Clemene
Salvations
kooolkat99
BunnyLein
Pyrhic
Destilator
Leaf
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application withdrawn - Page 2 Empty Re: Application withdrawn

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:13 am

Fred wrote:Im not even in this guild but i still have to say the attitude in this application must be the best ive seen so far in this whole forum. 1+

Thank you sir!

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:
Fred wrote:Im not even in this guild but i still have to say the attitude in this application must be the best ive seen so far in this whole forum. 1+
Don't tell me you bothered reading the other 80 applications on this forum Lol

Well he did say best he had seen so far, doesnt mean he is done reading all of them Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:14 am

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:
Don't tell me you bothered reading the other 80 applications on this forum Lol

Im a lurker yura, a lurker. Maple0016
Fred
Fred
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 am

Bump.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Zephyris wrote:Hello you!

3. About Your MapleStory History (Previous Guilds Etc.)

When I was close to getting level 100 I started looking for longterm-serious guilds. I came across this website and sadly saw the requirement was level 140+, So I kept looking and found a place in Sincerely wich is in the Jumanji union (http://jumanji.motionsforum.com/). Today I got kicked by a JrMaster because he got frustrated at people and called me a kid, I will not go into detail for this in public, if you want to know more send me a PM. The rest of the alliance and guild members are amazing people however.

You apply to a new guild same day you got kicked from another guild, for me it seems a bit to rushy and
I got bad experience when i was jr, with peoples who did that, they always ended up in the end to leave
or make a mess. just to be honest.
You seems pretty friendly, but your knownlegde and your fund isn't much.

I would suggest you to maybe prove for us that you can improve beside a trail, means maybe reapply that will
show me that you really want it, now it all seems random to me.
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:48 pm

agreed with ^freak

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:41 am

I do really want it. If you give me the chance and send me a invite into the JR guild I promise within a week you can see my dedication. I´v been trying to meld in FM5 but it just seems awkward, without a real application interview, it is more like a friendly conversation. It is difficult for me to blend in a conversation where two people known eachother for a long time. I need a subject to talk about but I do not want to disturp other peoples conversation. If maybe we can do some runs or quests together it would help me out a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destilator Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:01 am

Zephyris wrote:I do really want it. If you give me the chance and send me a invite into the JR guild I promise within a week you can see my dedication. I´v been trying to meld in FM5 but it just seems awkward, without a real application interview, it is more like a friendly conversation. It is difficult for me to blend in a conversation where two people known eachother for a long time. I need a subject to talk about but I do not want to disturp other peoples conversation. If maybe we can do some runs or quests together it would help me out a lot.

you just went down at a little kids neveau when you said i do really want it... just like a kid's saying when you dont give sweets to it

i agree with wessel and freaky chris here
the application isnt bad at all like i said in the beginning and you seem to be nice but well think about how you can show how much you want to be part of the guild... if you dont want it just never visit the forum again and stuff and if you want to you should try to integegrate whlist you show in the gfm maybe join some bosses try to chat with us ... dont be shy we wont eat you (well at least i think so)

going for a no here and the advise to hang out with the guildies and reapply later on if you really want to

(sorry in school atm on bad laptop so maybe some mistakes in my reply)
Destilator
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:36 am

Destilator wrote:

you just went down at a little kids neveau when you said i do really want it... just like a kid's saying when you dont give sweets to it

I find that pretty offensive. Not sure how I could possibly reword it to let it not look like a "little kids niveau"

May I ask what is causing you guys to feel I lack motivation? Seeing most of the people reading my application have a good feel at first, but a not so good feel after without any additional information or a little chit chat.
If you deny my application based on my motivation it must be a misunderstanding.
But alright I did my best...

Back to top Go down

Post by keganji93 Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:56 am

HI zephyris,
I also agree with zin that it actually isnt optimal to apply to a guild after getting kicked out of the past guild what ever the reason is. Sincerely as far as i know is a guild experienced enough not just to kick people out of rage . I am voting No for now as well . If you are to reapply, spend time with us so that we can get to know you better.
keganji93
keganji93
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:00 am

Well, the application shows you are motivated, but I don't see it in game to be honest.. also due to no try on conversations with others. You may disturb them while they are talking. If they are really busy, they will ask you to talk to them later. Just try to get into a conversation. It's like making friends with someone you don't know and if you once get into the guild there won't be just the 3 people you maybe will talk to in our Guild FM before the final decision. There's a whole bunch of people behind the guild name.

And about
Zephyris wrote:
Destilator wrote:

I find that pretty offensive. Not sure how I could possibly reword it to let it not look like a "little kids niveau"

May I ask what is causing you guys to feel I lack motivation? Seeing most of the people reading my application have a good feel at first, but a not so good feel after without any additional information or a little chit chat.
If you deny my application based on my motivation it must be a misunderstanding.
this, don't get offended, he's explaining how it appears to him right now, no offense. F2
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:52 am

Zephyris wrote:
Destilator wrote:

He didn't meat it to attack you, when someone trade you and say "please mesos" its annoying, you said
PLEASE give me chance, like you looked like a bit desparate.
Well, I guess people's aint voting no cause they don't like you, cause they like you but want you maybe to
reapply later, to show us that your really in for the guild.

I wont vote at all, I will suggest you to be a part of Zenith outside Zenith if you understand and show your worth
being a member one day! Smile
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLein Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:02 pm

To make it clear for you, once you get accepter here you're put on trial for a number of weeks 2-4 then we vote for full membersbip for you. So then we can really get to know you.
The fact is that I will not vote on your apply untill I talk to you/do a boss with you. It's a principle, people can act like real assholes even if thy seemed nice on their apply.
BunnyLein
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:53 am

Alrighty I tought I had to do bossruns during my trial, not before getting accepted. Thanks for clearing that up! Ill do my best to catch you guys on a run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:47 am

Zephyris wrote:Alrighty I tought I had to do bossruns during my trial, not before getting accepted. Thanks for clearing that up! Ill do my best to catch you guys on a run.

well I think you misunderstod it all, or I just can't read your point, but doing bossruns with us, is not
the key to get in Zenith, I mean, its nice that you will join us, to learn more about you but dont think that
joining some bossruns then your on trial in Zenith.
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:00 am

Withdrawn. Thank you all who had read my application.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destilator Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:12 am

Zephyris wrote:Withdrawn. Thank you all who had read my application.

kk in my opinion you have shown how much you want to join the guild... and no i'm not offensive.
good luck finding another guild.
happy mapleing
Destilator
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:52 am

Destilator wrote:
Zephyris wrote:Withdrawn. Thank you all who had read my application.

kk in my opinion you have shown how much you want to join the guild... and no i'm not offensive.
good luck finding another guild.
happy mapleing

and in my eyes I camped the fm for more then 3 days wich is beyond what I normally do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:17 am

I have been on several account at several different times there and have seen you there 2 times/days? With shop so I guess afking most of the time. No wonder it's enough o.O

Closed.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2