Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LmbaTeddy Application

+6
Pyrhic
Zin
Clemene
Destilator
Leaf
ImbaTeddy
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LmbaTeddy Application - Page 2 Empty Re: LmbaTeddy Application

Post by ImbaTeddy Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:19 am

Zin wrote:
ImbaTeddy wrote:
Zin wrote:A promise, everyone can make a promise.
however, you still didn't say it in your application, even if it was long time ago.
but is it even that long time ago? I mean B>goodly dual, means atleast
you had a lot mesos back for mercedes?

Ok, i know i didnt mention that in the app. That is at the very beginning, now I cube almost everything by myself
Thats nice, but I've always been giving people chance that told me everything
From the beginning, but you didn't maybe it sound hash but you need to learn
from you mistakes. Its illegit in the way its the easy way to get mesos or items.

Its the kind off stuffs there is under the same like hacking for me, its the easy way.
It would have been looking a lot different if you told us everything.

Like this, If your parents ask you did you hit your broe?
And you say, no cause you're scared how they react, but later they find out that
You did hit your broe, but they get verry angry at you and says,
"Why didnt you not just tell us the truth from the beginning then we wouldt have
been that angry at you for hitting your broe".

Whe point is, everyone make mistakes and we should give eachothers a chance
But those whos telling us different in the beginning need to learn that lying or hiding
Give more mess than, just putting all cards on the table.

Maybe I would like you to maybe prove to Zenith members that we can have faith in you.
I had to do that once, I got blackmailed or w.e you say by a friend to help him
Scamm, i didnt know what he wanted to do but he used me, people saw bad at me, I told everyone the truth and people told me they will give me a chance, and then you can
Call it past.

I totally get what you mean. I didn't mean to lie to you all. But i really only know that buying mesos is also a hack until Leaf told me last two days. I will try my best to prove to you all. Like you say, until all people believe in me, give me a chance, and yea, i can call that a PAST! Really thank you for telling me so much about this. And you said before, everyone know how to make a promise. But i will prove that i am not only know how to make a promise, i will also have the ability to keep my promise =)
ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:08 am

Smile Nice words! See you in game! Im busy irl so not much time to play!
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by ImbaTeddy Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Ok. Looking forward to see you in game. Still not yet see you in game yet
ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:22 am

I'm looking quite positive to this application at the moment since he stated he didn't know it was illegit and I'm sure / I hope he won't do it again even though I got no proof for this lol Maple0006
Anyways, hope for some votes, he showed (me at leasst) quite an interest in joining.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by ImbaTeddy Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:15 pm

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:I'm looking quite positive to this application at the moment since he stated he didn't know it was illegit and I'm sure / I hope he won't do it again even though I got no proof for this lol Maple0006
Anyways, hope for some votes, he showed (me at leasst) quite an interest in joining.

Thanks SandaraPark for trusting me. Anyway I will do my best to prove that i am worth to be a yes vote =)
ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Hey, Oswald :3, kinda a late welcome from my lol >.<, was away in real n now( well I'll be back home in a few hours ...only 11 hrs to go) but I'll be looking forward in seeing u, in our gfm Smile which is channel 5 fm 1, don't think I'll come on today, but we'll see if I'm on I'll speak to you. Till we speak! Take care~~
Chrissy
Chrissy
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvations Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi Oswald,

Welcome to our fourms! Good luck on your app hope to see you at GFM if I'm online so I can vote. I'm kinda busy in real ATM, right now I'm at work Once I get home ill try to come online and have a chat with you and boss run maybe.
Salvations
Salvations
Chaos Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:48 pm

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:I'm looking quite positive to this application at the moment since he stated he didn't know it was illegit and I'm sure / I hope he won't do it again even though I got no proof for this lol Maple0006

But the only thing im scared for, is if he cant see illegit stuffs before someone
Tells him its illegit.
I mean in the future if you cant think on your own take care of your self and keep
You updated, is his knownlegde high enough for us

I think hes a nice dude, but i cant not just let go, that someone missed sush a thing
Like buying mesos is illegit.
I dont even think i was told "Zin its illegit buying mesos" It was just logical to me
That it was illegit.

Idk what to vote, i could vote yes if i was thinking that hes nice, but a no for the
Knownlegde in the issue with the mesos.
It ends uo on 50/50 so idk yet
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by ImbaTeddy Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:43 am

Chrissy wrote:Hey, Oswald :3, kinda a late welcome from my lol >.<, was away in real n now( well I'll be back home in a few hours ...only 11 hrs to go) but I'll be looking forward in seeing u, in our gfm Smile which is channel 5 fm 1, don't think I'll come on today, but we'll see if I'm on I'll speak to you. Till we speak! Take care~~

Salvations wrote:Hi Oswald,

Welcome to our fourms! Good luck on your app hope to see you at GFM if I'm online so I can vote. I'm kinda busy in real ATM, right now I'm at work Once I get home ill try to come online and have a chat with you and boss run maybe.

Hi, nice to meet you guys. Looking forward to talk with you guys in FM =) Cya in the game.

Zin wrote:But the only thing im scared for, is if he cant see illegit stuffs before someone
Tells him its illegit.
I mean in the future if you cant think on your own take care of your self and keep

I think hes a nice dude, but i cant not just let go, that someone missed sush a thing
I dont even think i was told "Zin its illegit buying mesos" It was just logical to me
That it was illegit.

Idk what to vote, i could vote yes if i was thinking that hes nice, but a no for the

I know this my a problem of my knowledge in Maple. The only thing I do now to improve the knowledge is keep myself update about those rules. And also i will asked for opinion if I wanna do something that i am not sure is legal or not. Thanks for you because you didn't vote a no directly. Anyway, i will try my best to improve
ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Destilator Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:57 am

LF> the screens of your equipment ;P
Destilator
Destilator
Mr. Mustache

Back to top Go down

Post by ImbaTeddy Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:32 am

Destilator wrote:LF> the screens of your equipment ;P

Oh, i do send those ss personally to Leaf, i do explain to her why i do so dy =)
ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 am

I checked the screens with another member and we came to the conclusion that 1 eq is duped for sure and 1 eq we are not sure about. But rest is okay! Looks quite self-cubed F2
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:18 pm

I would really like to speak to you :3 just let me know! When ur free n when u can speak to me in game :3 I'm 2Pro4Y0u btw :3 haha
Chrissy
Chrissy
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by ImbaTeddy Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:10 pm

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:I checked the screens with another member and we came to the conclusion that 1 eq is duped for sure and 1 eq we are not sure about. But rest is okay! Looks quite self-cubed F2

Yea. The overall. I knew that last few days. How bout the another equip? So what i need to do since i bought that duped equip? =(

[quote="Chrissy"] Ok. Looking forward to see you in game =)
ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:21 pm

ImbaTeddy wrote:
SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:I checked the screens with another member and we came to the conclusion that 1 eq is duped for sure and 1 eq we are not sure about. But rest is okay! Looks quite self-cubed F2

Yea. The overall. I knew that last few days. How bout the another equip? So what i need to do since i bought that duped equip? =(
It would be nice if you could get rid of the overall (exactly that is duped) and get maybe an empress overall you can scroll with attack and cube =) and since it is Lv 120+ you will get good stats on it ^.^ better than on the overall you got right now!

The other equipment we're not sure about, but we really cannot say for sure, is the Pink Adventurer Cape. We will try to find out if we're dealing with a duped one here but could you tell us maybe, did you scroll it yourself?
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Zin wrote:

But the only thing im scared for, is if he cant see illegit stuffs before someone
Tells him its illegit.

That it was illegit.

Well if he gets accepted, I'm going to keep an eye on how he's merching and stuff.. People getting rich like out of nowhere is strange.
I never said I got proof or something so I cannot defend myself from what you said, but the way he acts shows me he is willing to learn and do his best. That's what I rely on for now, but I'm not judging on your votes. This is my personal thought. F2
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by ImbaTeddy Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:02 pm

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:
It would be nice if you could get rid of the overall (exactly that is duped) and get maybe an empress overall you can scroll with attack and cube =) and since it is Lv 120+ you will get good stats on it ^.^ better than on the overall you got right now!

The other equipment we're not sure about, but we really cannot say for sure, is the Pink Adventurer Cape. We will try to find out if we're dealing with a duped one here but could you tell us maybe, did you scroll it yourself?

Talked to you just few minutes ago. Alright, i promise you all that i will try my best to change my overall and cape as fast as i can. I can't manage to change both of them now because i got no enough money for both, Empress equips really cost a lot. I will try to save money and sell something out ASAP. After that i will buy a clean overall and cape, then cube and scroll all by myself =)
ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zin Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 am

ImbaTeddy wrote:
SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:

Talked to you just few minutes ago. Alright, i promise you all that i will try my best to change my overall and cape as fast as i can. I can't manage to change both of them now because i got no enough money for both, Empress equips really cost a lot. I will try to save money and sell something out ASAP. After that i will buy a clean overall and cape, then cube and scroll all by myself =)

I see you keep fight, and that's cool, that's how a applyer should do everytime!
I will go for a yes, and give you a extra chance to prove that you're worth it.
I believe you're worth it, so we'll see!
Zin
Zin
I'm Sexy and I Know It

Back to top Go down

Post by ImbaTeddy Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 am

Zin wrote:

I see you keep fight, and that's cool, that's how a applyer should do everytime!
I will go for a yes, and give you a extra chance to prove that you're worth it.
I believe you're worth it, so we'll see!

Thanks Zin for giving me a chance to prove myself and your vote for yes as well. I will prove to you all that i am worth for all the votes =)
ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Clemene Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:31 pm

After alot of thinking, I'm going to vote Yes aswell
Clemene
Clemene
F3 Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ImbaTeddy Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Clemene wrote:After alot of thinking, I'm going to vote Yes aswell

Thanks Clemene to vote me a yes as well =)
ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImbaTeddy Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Thanks for those who voted a yes for me =)
ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:45 pm

He's a good guy! N It's a yes from me! <3 n
Chrissy
Chrissy
Salmon

Back to top Go down

Post by ImbaTeddy Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:44 am

Chrissy wrote:He's a good guy! N It's a yes from me! <3 n

Thanks for your vote Chrissy. Was so happy when i saw you guys with a yes vote today =) Was busy whole day today, didnt manage to get online for maple today =(
ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImbaTeddy Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:55 am

Guys, i saw a potted falcon wing sentinel cape. Wish to buy it, just wanna check with you guys if that is duped or not =)

Here is the ss

LmbaTeddy Application - Page 2 Falconh

ImbaTeddy
ImbaTeddy
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next