Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply Bloodlust

+3
DaQueen
Wesselhere
Bloodlust
7 posters

Go down

Apply Bloodlust Empty Apply Bloodlust

Post by Bloodlust Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:34 am

Hi my name is Ariou and this is my apply for Zenith.

My maple life-story:
I started playing MapleStory when my friend showed me the game. I started on GMS together with him. I made a thief on there cause I thought throwing-stars were cool. A few days later I noticed a lvl 40 bandit using savage blow( I thought that was the coolest thing ever). So I told my friend that I would make a bandit. One day I walked around in Henesys and I saw a crusader with 3 blue orbs circling around him, soon after that I quitted my bandit and made a crusader. Soon after that my friend moved from GMS to EMS and I joined him. On ems I got to know maple much better. I started doing lots of PQ's and explored the maple world a bit, I finally reached lvl 56 on my fighter. After I reached lvl 56 on my fighter I was an fmhoe for a few weeks. But then IT happened. Like a lightning storm something went through my body. It was time for me to change things and start lvling. A few years later I was a lvl 145 hero. Then I got banned for hacking Twisted Evil . I was sad Sad. After that I realised how much of a fool I was for hacking, so I decided to start over clean with a new job: Paladin. After grinding a paladin for a while it turns out I really like the job( TANK MEN TANK). During my journey on maple all the way up to now I did alot of things in maple. (except for lvl 200,kill all bosses). Atm I'm a lvl 180 paladin and im still going for 200.

This was all there is to say about my maple lifestory up until now.

State the names of your characters, the levels and the guild(s) you have joined before.

Bioodiust: lvl 180 paladin,DeviisSoul: lvl 90 demon slayer.
Guild previously joined: Dark

Reason why you want to join Zenith
I wanna join Zenith because I know Zenlthlan. Hes a good friend of me and he told me Zenith is a nice guild to be in.

Your name/age?
Ariou

About Yourself
I'm Ariou and I'm a really nice guy. I like walking around outside at midnight or later cause it's fun.

Since when do you play EMS?
Since before we had 3rd job. Dunno what version

Your activeness
25/8

What do you think about hacking, scamming and ksing?
I think hacking is very annoying
In my opinion it ruins the game for other ppl and ultimately for myself too.

I think Scamming is retarded.

Do you have experience in Boss runs and/or PQs? If yes, with which?
My bossing/PQ experience is great.
I did all pq’s in-game I think as for bossing: I do a lot of ht runs and ppl(moll3r) often use me as seduce mule

How do you earn your mesos? Also, tell us something about your equipment.
I used to merch alot long ago but with all the acc-hacking going on I decided to stop merching for a while

My equips are non-cubed: 22 att vss, 26 att pac 10% str , sword 188 att, shield 34 att, earrings 16 att, gloves 20 att, earring 15% str, hb bottom 6% str. The rest is bullcrap not worth mentioning.

People you know from ZENITH?
Zenlthlan
Eaice

Reasons why you might be the right person for the guild/What you offer for this guild?
I’m a paladin men I can offer u seduce mule-service

Your goals?
I wanna help my guild with the best of my abilities and kill all the bosses in maple and reach lvl 200.

Do you agree to the rules (https://zenith.catsboard.com/t140-rules-in-the-guild#593)?
Yea I agree with ur rules

Last edited by Bloodlust on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bloodlust
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Apply Bloodlust Empty Re: Apply Bloodlust

Post by Wesselhere Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:43 am

haha ari likes to walk around at night you perv !

xDDDD <3 my lil sed mule yesh from me

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:52 am

its an yesh becuz i know him already <3

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by DaQueen Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:25 pm

awwww<3 from your application, you seem to be a very honest person and I'm glad you now see the wrong in hacking! I like how you've done all the bosses, so you can get involved with the guild bossings too Smile

I'll stay neutral for now until I get to know you in fm Smile
DaQueen
DaQueen
Green Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegyo Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Hey Ari and welcome to our forum Smile

I've done czak run with you today and also i talked with you a bit, about the hacking part im a little bit dissapointing, atleast you know now that hacking is a bad thing, but in overall you seem like a nice person to me, im quite positive right now, still waiting for other members to vote.

Btw could you tell me where you from? I think you forgot to mention that.

Goodluck on your application!

Aegyo
Aegyo
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodlust Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 pm

@Aegyo I'm from the Netherlands

Editted main post, sorry about that

Bloodlust
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:44 am

Welcome to our forum Smile

Wow this is a long application, Appreciate your effort in it!

Bloodlust wrote:Then I got banned for hacking Twisted Evil . I was sad  Sad. After that I realised how much of a fool I was for hacking, so I decided to start over clean with a new job: Paladin.
Which hack was responsible for your ban?
Do you still use any hack or have you quitted it COMPLETELY?
From what I heard, it does not seem to be clear how "clean" you are going for right now. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I do not think it is that easy to stop hacking from what I think and heard and also consider; especially after getting banned - for what reason ever.

Bloodlust wrote:Reason why you want to join Zenith
I wanna join Zenith because I know Zenlthlan.
It's good that you have close friends who already belong to our family, but I do not really think of it as a "good" or "appropriate" reason to join a guild which is trying to reach the top just for some persons.

Bloodlust wrote:What do you think about hacking, scamming and ksing?                                                          I think hacking is very annoying
What makes you say it is annoying?
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodlust Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:20 am

SandaraPark wrote:Welcome to our forum Smile

Wow this is a long application, Appreciate your effort in it!

Bloodlust wrote:Then I got banned for hacking Twisted Evil . I was sad  Sad. After that I realised how much of a fool I was for hacking, so I decided to start over clean with a new job: Paladin.
Which hack was responsible for your ban?
Do you still use any hack or have you quitted it COMPLETELY?

Which hack was responsible for your ban? Kami at skeles mini dungeon.

Do you still use any hack or have you quitted it COMPLETELY? I quitted it completely. Now ofcourse you might think it's hard to quit hacking after u done it for so long. But it was relatively easy for me.
Reason #1: hacking is boring. After I had a high lvl char I felt like I achieved nothing lol.
Reason #2: 2 of my good friends were enjoying their legit time in-game and they convinced me that playing legit would be more fun than being a hacker. I tried it out and playing legit is much more enjoy-able because you feel like u really achieved something.
Reason #3: You're lonely as hacker lol. Friends make MapleStory fun, If u have no ppl to do things with in-game then it gets relatively boring afterwards.

I hope this answers ur question.

Bloodlust wrote:Reason why you want to join Zenith
I wanna join Zenith because I know Zenlthlan.
It's good that you have close friends who already belong to our family, but I do not really think of it as a "good" or "appropriate" reason to join a guild which is trying to reach the top just for some persons.

Well you see, Recently I've come across alot of ppl from Zenith and they were all very nice to me. Then I remembered Zenlthlan also being in the guild which made it even more tempting for me to try-out and apply for the guild.

Sorry my other reply was a bit half-assed.

Bloodlust wrote:What do you think about hacking, scamming and ksing?                                                          I think hacking is very annoying
What makes you say it is annoying?

Well let me give u an example: Donald is the legit player, he spent 3 years lvling/funding his character with money and alot of other things. Then soon after that hackers come along and hack Donald and other legit players. Result = donald loses everything he worked for,and he lost all his time spent on his character. That's what's happening now and I think thats why hacking is annoying.

Last edited by Bloodlust on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Bloodlust
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodlust Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:24 am

Ugh I'm not used to this forum's quoting and edit button sorry about that, I underlined all my reply's to your questions and I hope u can read it

Bloodlust
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Eaice Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:03 am

yes Smile

Eaice
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhief Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:27 am

First i Want to say, this is the first App which looks like a real Application.
Your App is very honestly, appreciate that.

Bloodlust wrote:
Reason #3: You're lonely as hacker lol. Friends make MapleStory fun, If u have no ppl to do things with in-game then it gets relatively boring afterwards.

You aren't lonely, you can have "Hacker Friends" too.

Bloodlust wrote:
Well let me give u an example: Donald is the legit player, he spent 3 years lvling/funding his character with money and alot of other things. Then soon after that hackers come along and hack Donald and other legit players. Result = donald loses everything he worked for,and he lost all his time spent on his character. That's what's happening now and I think thats why hacking is annoying.

Well, you are talking about hacking others, this is worst 'Hack-Form'.
But what's about using Hack tools, like you did? They aren't involve other's.
So do you think this is okay? It's not annoying?

I dislike the Fact that you got banned.
And it would be bad Rep for Zenith, if Hackers or Ex-Hackers are allowed to join Zenith.
I think, there is nothing to vote.

Zhief
Zhief
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodlust Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:47 am

Right so I heard it's not gonna happen.

In any case it still was fun to apply, You got some nice ppl in the guild
thanks everyone Very Happy

Bloodlust
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:50 am

Yeah, sorry, it's a No. Appreciate your application honestly. Agreeing to all what Zhief said before.

Application denied, thread closed.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down