Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ItzThanh(ign) Application to the guild

2 posters

Go down

ItzThanh(ign) Application to the guild Empty ItzThanh(ign) Application to the guild

Post by ThanhTTx97 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:11 am

Hi
My Maplestory char is a canonner lv 90, its equip are a lv 80 overall , grey bandana +3, legendary gratias ring, lv 80 shoes, lv 80 cannon, gaia cape and Clean WG, The cannoner is my main char and has a range of 3773/4k hp
My real name is Thanh and I live in Norway,and I'm 14 years old, in my spare time I play football, when I do not have practice I play maplestory.
Previous i joined guilds like StarFall and BlueRay but none of them lived up to my expectations, I used to have a lv 80 wild hunter and a lv 70 cleric
I play maple story a little on week days because i got so much homework, but when its weekend i play like 6 hours or more per day in the weekend, when it is vacation i play almost everyday
I played maplestory for 2 years now with making alot of users, I know the most of the places of maplestory.
My opinion of scamming, Ksing, and hacking makes me mad, I dont like to get scammed and I think that hacking and scaming brings bad influence to other players, think those who famed u like every day and didn't get anything, and think about the players who leveled alone for several hours
I want to join Zenith because I know they are going to live up to myexpectations and its a good guild, and its awesome peoples that wanna help you lvl if you find it hard
I'm the right person to join zenith because i'm pretty active in the game, and I like to help other peoples, and i think Zenith is a guild that are going with fair rules and is a fair guild that help everyone
Actually I don't know anyone in Zenith, I saw the guild on maplestory and checked ur guild status and it was high
My goals in mapleStory is to help other peoples and reach lvl 200 and then help beginners with leveling
I agree to the rules of Zenith

ThanhTTx97
Shroom

Back to top Go down

ItzThanh(ign) Application to the guild Empty Re: ItzThanh(ign) Application to the guild

Post by Leaf Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:20 am

Could you please add the questions you had to answer?
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

ItzThanh(ign) Application to the guild Empty Re: ItzThanh(ign) Application to the guild

Post by Leaf Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:31 am

Sorry, I don't think you will match in here regarding some facts of you not matching with our requirements..

Application denied, thread closed.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down