Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application for Cealfi.

5 posters

Go down

Guild Application for Cealfi. Empty Guild Application for Cealfi.

Post by Cealfi Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:26 am

State the names of your characters, the levels and the guild(s) you have joined before.

My characters are;
ZeroBulletz- lvl 120 Cannoneer
iTzRyuuk- lvl 101 Hermit
Cealfi- lvl 99 Mercedes

They all have been in the same guild called Forgotten.

Reason why you want to join Zenith

The reason why i want to join Zenith is because i have some friends in the same guild there. The guild seems helpfull,active and friendly and few friends wanted me to join. Thats why i made this application.

Your name/age

My name is Mikail Yucel and im 15 years old male. Going to be 16 in 10 october this year.

About Yourself

I originally come from Holland and lived there till the age of 11.After that my parents decided to move to Turkey, my father`s homeland.So we i live here for about 4 years now and went to school, learned the Turkish language and having my holiday now.My parents decided once more to move back to Holland so our house is for sale and waiting for it to get sold, if it does we are certain to move back.But in the meantime it doesn`t we will keep on staying here till it gets sold.

Your activeness

Im quite active i guess. Since i have holiday now i am online more than 8 hours a day i guess? I don`t really count the hours actually.

What do you think about hacking, scamming and ksing?

Hacking,scamming and KSing is the worst thing you can do. It will not only give you, but also the guild a bad name and who would want that? Nexon said that hacking is illegal so why shouldn`t it be?

Reasons why you might be the right person for the guild/What you offer for this guild

I have a few friends in the guild but if i join i might get to know all of you guys better.Im talkactive if people are too so i wont be there just sitting there silently. If i get high lvl enough i will help with the runs the guild does.

Your goals

-Getting lvl 140+

-Getting quite alot of mesos to help others and myself to.

Do you agree to the rules (https://zenith.catsboard.com/t140-rules-in-the-guild#593)?

Yes i do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was my application, i hoped you enjoyed reading it. If i made some mistakes please tell me and have a good day.

-Mikail Yucel AKA Cealfi.

Cealfi
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Guild Application for Cealfi. Empty Re: Guild Application for Cealfi.

Post by Wesselhere Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:18 am

"few friends wanted me to join." (i hope i can be 1 of those friends) (or already am) anyway +1 for me sounds great

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Cealfi Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:34 am

Wesselhere wrote:"few friends wanted me to join." (i hope i can be 1 of those friends) (or already am) anyway +1 for me sounds great
Of course Wessel Smile

Cealfi
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by MrXpose Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:22 am

Nice application but i feel it seems like your not motivate like you actully don't care.

like when your saying *i guess..*

maybe am wrong but its what i read.

ive met you once and you seems nice. but i kinda dont seethe motivation here.

ill w8 with my vote on further replys.

~~Xpose~~
MrXpose
MrXpose
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:39 am

Hello, firstly, welcome to the forum Smile

Hm, the age makes me hold myself back a bit.. we are actually awaiting some "older" people to apply.

But nevertheless you seem to be nice indeed, may I know how you earn your mesos in game? Are you a bit funded?
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhief Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:09 pm

No.

Btw. Zenith is Lv. 140+ ?
Zhief
Zhief
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:29 pm

yea its 140~)not rlly to place to be asking this and leaving no respond on the app is kinda rude ?

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Cealfi Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Sorry for not responding,Mrxpose i do care, if i didnt would i make this application to join? I really want to join the guild but if i dont get accepted i understand that too.

SandaraPark; I earn my mesos ingame by looting from monsters but mostly buying stuff for a low price and selling higher.Funded? I think yes because i got 8att WG and much more stuff so, if thats what you mean with funded, yes i am funded.

And sorry again for the late response, yesterday i checked more than 20 times for an response and nothing and later i went offline because i was tired.That is why. Im still hoping for you response.

-Cealfi

Cealfi
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:05 am

Wesselhere wrote:yea its 140~)not rlly to place to be asking this and leaving no respond on the app is kinda rude ?

lol chill bro ~.~ give him some time <3

Cealfi wrote:SandaraPark; I earn my mesos ingame by looting from monsters but mostly buying stuff for a low price and selling higher.Funded? I think yes because i got 8att WG and much more stuff so, if thats what you mean with funded, yes i am funded.

Well, no offense, but I don't really consider an 8 att WG as funded..
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Cealfi Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:41 am

Well, i guess that means im not funded and this guild is not for me.It was worth trying.

Cealfi
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:32 am

Sure, it's always worth trying, before you just regret having done nothing.
I think we look from different points of view on achievements in this game. So that's why I would say you probably wouldn't fit in here.
Good luck with finding a guild, if you are going to look for a good one further and happy mapling!

Application denied, thread closed.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down