Z e n i t h
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application [omagahd]

+8
Clemene
Pyrhic
kooolkat99
BunnyLein
Zin
Leaf
Destilator
Chrissy
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Guild Application [omagahd] - Page 3 Empty Re: Guild Application [omagahd]

Post by Wesselhere Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:09 am

i quess i will leave this here
https://zenith.catsboard.com/t228-trial-system?highlight=trial\

(ignore the congrz part since ur not accepted yet)

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:24 am

Wesselhere wrote:i quess i will leave this here
https://zenith.catsboard.com/t228-trial-system?highlight=trial\

(ignore the congrz part since ur not accepted yet)

I can't access that threat Wessel..
Would be great if someone moved it to a section where "nibmembers" like me can read it.. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 am

ah lol

Progress of your trial time:

1. As a trialer, you are testing the guild for yourself and it is also a kind of test for the guild members to see how you match to us and in what kind of form there might be a difficulty in being a full member.

2. The trial goes for about 4 weeks (average... not exact!). The length of the trial depends on yourself regarding certain facts such as activeness.

3. At the end of your trial time, the guild administrator(s) will open a poll where every guild member can vote for you.

4. Depending on the outcome of the poll, you will become a full member of the guild or you will have to leave.

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:30 am

Wesselhere wrote:ah lol

Progress of your trial time:

1. As a trialer, you are testing the guild for yourself and it is also a kind of test for the guild members to see how you match to us and in what kind of form there might be a difficulty in being a full member.

2. The trial goes for about 4 weeks (average... not exact!). The length of the trial depends on yourself regarding certain facts such as activeness.

3. At the end of your trial time, the guild administrator(s) will open a poll where every guild member can vote for you.

4. Depending on the outcome of the poll, you will become a full member of the guild or you will have to leave.

Oh, thanks Wessel!
so you vote for a trial aswell?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:34 am

yep seems fine to me <3

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 am

Wesselhere wrote:yep seems fine to me <3

Wohoo, thanks wessel! Maple0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:54 am

btw, you guys should make a threat where we can upload pictures of ourselves so we can see who we play with! Very Happy

edit: FK YES, IM NOT A SHROOM ANYMORE!!!! Maple0002

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicology Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:56 am

omagahd wrote:btw, you guys should make a threat where we can upload pictures of ourselves so we can see who we play with! Very Happy

Yea sounds like a good plan, but in a private section so only members can see it Maple0009.
Btw, we do have a skype chat and skypecalls during bosses/runs so would be nice if you have skype F2!
Magicology
Magicology
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:36 am

Magicology wrote:
omagahd wrote:btw, you guys should make a threat where we can upload pictures of ourselves so we can see who we play with! Very Happy

Yea sounds like a good plan, but in a private section so only members can see it Maple0009.
Btw, we do have a skype chat and skypecalls during bosses/runs so would be nice if you have skype F2!
sounds great!
and yes i got skype Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLein Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:42 am

haha we got a post where people can post their real names and pictures dave look harder!
BunnyLein
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:00 am

BunnyLein wrote:haha we got a post where people can post their real names and pictures dave look harder!

oh, sorry bout that! I didnt know ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:50 am

Hey guys, I'm so sorry, but just after I writed that I was going to lvl 80+ I got into a fight with my gf just because she thinks I play to much.. So I wasn't able to play that much today, I just succeded to convince her that I had to re-open my shop so thats what I did today (because I still got one duped item left to sell), so what I'm trying to say, everyday is a success, no matter how small the success is its still a success! Wink Hope you guys forgive me, I feel horrible.. I just wanna lvl as fast as possible and dont let you guys down..

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicology Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:53 am

BunnyLein wrote:haha we got a post where people can post their real names and pictures dave look harder!

Can't find any, probably because its not an official section.
Should be somewhere like in the ''ZENITH OFFICIAL MEMBER LOUNGE''.
Magicology
Magicology
Smexy Junior Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:37 am

omagahd wrote:Hey guys, I'm so sorry, but just after I writed that I was going to lvl 80+ I got into a fight with my gf just because she thinks I play to much.. So I wasn't able to play that much today, I just succeded to convince her that I had to re-open my shop so thats what I did today (because I still got one duped item left to sell), so what I'm trying to say, everyday is a success, no matter how small the success is its still a success! Wink Hope you guys forgive me, I feel horrible.. I just wanna lvl as fast as possible and dont let you guys down..

Don't worry and cheer up Maple0016
I will decide soon whether to take you or not.. Just gotta catch some of our Jr Masters on time F2

Magicology wrote:

Have a look at Trial section, there is one F3
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:16 am

lol dw man rl > maple xD

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:08 am

SandaraPark/Leaf wrote:
omagahd wrote:Hey guys, I'm so sorry, but just after I writed that I was going to lvl 80+ I got into a fight with my gf just because she thinks I play to much.. So I wasn't able to play that much today, I just succeded to convince her that I had to re-open my shop so thats what I did today (because I still got one duped item left to sell), so what I'm trying to say, everyday is a success, no matter how small the success is its still a success! Wink Hope you guys forgive me, I feel horrible.. I just wanna lvl as fast as possible and dont let you guys down..

Don't worry and cheer up Maple0016
I will decide soon whether to take you or not.. Just gotta catch some of our Jr Masters on time F2

Magicology wrote:

Have a look at Trial section, there is one F3

Alright! Good to hear that it's cool! =]
I'll buy some 2x exp cards soon to catch up the time I lost, so don't worry! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:09 am

Wesselhere wrote:lol dw man rl > maple xD

That's what I'm telling her, but I think she's from a different dimension Maple0004

F2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrhic Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:25 am

Seeing as you were making a new character, what I'd like to be able to say is, seeing as your new character doesn't meet the current requirements, I look forward to seeing a new app in the near future. However, I finally managed to catch up the leader of your old guild NexonFails.

Skype convosation
Spoiler:

Thread closed.
Pyrhic
Pyrhic
Zakum

Back to top Go down

Post by Clemene Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:56 am

Pyrhic wrote:Seeing as you were making a new character, what I'd like to be able to say is, seeing as your new character doesn't meet the current requirements, I look forward to seeing a new app in the near future. However, I finally managed to catch up the leader of your old guild NexonFails.

Skype convosation
Spoiler:

Thread closed.

That is something realy serious you saying there, I would like to see some proof!
Clemene
Clemene
F3 Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyLein Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:45 pm

Yea, some proof besides a skype convo would be nice.

Also, Kevin I want an explanation about this.

Put my vote on hold.
BunnyLein
BunnyLein
Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Okay now I really start wondering about all this bad reputation ... Since this is not the first time we hear something bad about you.
But for one point I know NexonFails leader never lied about anything.

@Pyrhic/ Alex, you mind asking Nathan for some proofs and PM me them over skype? I'd like to check just in case.
Leaf
Leaf
Miss Zenith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:47 pm

The thing is, when Nathan got hacked the first time, I felt so bad for him and everything, I gave him some stuff I had even tho it wasnt worth much, just to help him back up again. And then when Nathan got hacked for the 2nd time (that was when someone dropped his untradable von leon bow), I felt so bad for him I GAVE him one of my accounts a lvl 12x mechanic, he played it for a while, then I just realized that his account got hacked 2 times and he was pretty much giving out his id pass and pw to everyone he skyped with (back when I was in the guild), there was several people who knew all the info about his account. And then when I realized that I changed the pin for the mechanic I gave him(since I didn't want to get it hacked too). The thing is , Nathan thinks I hacked his account just because I had access to it, plus I changed the pin for my 12x mechanic just to be on the safe side(didn't want it to get hacked too since I knew Nathan leaked his pass pw and pin..)
Then I forgot what the PIN to the mechanic was so I didn't know what to do, so I quitted maple because I really had a shitty time back then, both in maple and irl. , I thought I'd quit for good, so I deleted everyone I ever had mapled with, both on facebook and on skype(wanted to quit maple and deal with some irl stuff, like get a halftime job etc..) but I was to lazy then so I decided to get back to maple again after some weeks/months, but then when I did all those stuff, like changed the pin on my mechanic, deleted everyone and that, Nathan assumed I was the one to hack his account..
I mean, could you understand how I feel now when Nathan thinks I hacked his account, when someone, some shithole got away with all nathans stuff and I'm getting all the blame. I mean, what the f would you do if you were me atm? I got nothing to "proove" that I didnt do it. It's so frustrating to be me, KNOWING I didn't do a shit and getting all the blame, I mean, can you understand how that feels to me?
I still know back then when Nathan told me in skype, he said it like this, "Kevin I know we havent know eachother for such a long time but in this short time you've become one of my best friends". That meaned alot to me, that he said those words. I mean, everyday when I got home, I logged into skype and talked with them.

Please try to think yourself in my situation, what would you do..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesselhere Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:02 pm

imma withdraw my vote here till this is clear.

Wesselhere
Chaos Horntail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Wesselhere wrote:imma withdraw my vote here till this is clear.

Sounds fair enough! :c

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooon Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:32 am

Is this enough proof? Smile

Guild Application [omagahd] - Page 3 Lookingfor-pro-hacker-Page1

Besides, what he is saying about NexonFails + Nathan are all lies... F3

EDIT: HAHAHA He deleted his account xD I guess he didn't have much explanation to do this time ;D
Spooon
Spooon
Shroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next